Hariyama

Stratos

Banned deucer.
75*1.3(Sheer Force)*1.3(Life Orb)*1.5(STAB) = 190.125 which rounds down to 190 Power

And thats 190 Power with no LO recoil since Sheer Force negates it.

A Sheer Force Boost = 1.3*

A Sheer Force + Life Orb Boost = 1.69*

A Sheer Force + Life Orb + STAB Boost = 2.535*

Not really measly.
on the other hand brick break doesn't even get a fucking sheer force boost so why the hell are we discussing this.

on the other hand brick break doesn't even get a fucking sheer force boost so why the hell are we discussing this.
I think he made a mistake and accidentally put in 75 as Force Palm's power instead of 60, meaning that he should have come out with 152 power with sheer force instead of 190. Yeah... I really don't think taking no damage from burn/poison is worth 118 power.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I think he made a mistake and accidentally put in 75 as Force Palm's power instead of 60, meaning that he should have come out with 152 power with sheer force instead of 190. Yeah... I really don't think taking no damage from burn/poison is worth 118 power.
In fact, it still loses to a non-LO CC by 28, though as discussed earlier CC on Hariyama is iffy.

Hariyama
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Payback
- Fake Out / Bullet Punch / Ice Punch
Ability: Guts
Item: Flame Orb
Evs and Nature
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant nature

Guts Hariyama anyone?
Last move is mainly filler, Ice Punch also hits Flyings, Bullet Punch is priority, and Fake Out can finish weakened opponents and activate Guts by stalling one turn.

In fact, it still loses to a non-LO CC by 28, though as discussed earlier CC on Hariyama is iffy.
Now that you mention it, I do see how having the defenses of a base 23.5 at most after a single CC could be problematic, even with his enormous HP stat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)