Tournaments GSC PL III - Week 5

Thanks to the Wii Fit Wolverines for giving me the chance to experience this game which gives me some of the most confused emotions at times.

giraffefromholland you have become my partner in crime and I'll always enjoy the warstories of ADV and GSC that we get to share with each other. I cannot stress how much I appreciate people who have an outlook on life that can keep me intellectually honest.
Thanks to our players

Tony I'm sorry that you had health issues and hope that you are better. It was a pleasure to have you even though we didn't get to talk much.

my French trio Thepatatedouce Zokuru Inder
Zok this was not quite your season. I hope that we can cross paths again in a team tour. I was honestly hoping to share more info with you and maybe learn more myself.
Inder I couldn't help much personally but I'm happy with the choice of retaining you because I think you are a quality Ubers player.
Patate I hope I and the rest of the team were of help and it's great to have you as a mainline player in OU.

choolio even without playing, your interventions was invaluable for OU and UU.

Ainzcrad also a valuable asset to our team who filled in when Inder couldn't play. We didn't really talk a lot.

Thank you also to 16bit F1shingRod susciety pkThunderbolt for filling in OU
You didn't get many opportunities to play because we were mostly full and this tournament is very small but your presence is something I'm grateful for.

Celebiii and PP again
I really enjoyed talking about UU this season, even when I couldn't always make a contribution. UU is absolutely one of my favorite tiers so I felt very much invested in it and it's too bad we didn't do great but you both were extremely supportive and helpful with each other as practice partners.

DiannieRatson Sabelette (Claire as we knew her on the team) You two are very skillful players and I believe you had synergy, despite the very different timezones. Unfortunately I haven't played much of NU for the greater part of 2 years. It kind of made me want to get back into it.

Special thank you to Dawn (retired, formerly Holly) who gave support throughout the tournament. I could not have asked for a more helpful person to give the level of insight into UU and NU for this team. The fact that you reached out to me just shows you are and will continue be an incredible contributor to the lower tiers you helped create. You are probably one of the best players of lower tiers out there and I hope your Youtube channel thrives.

S/O also to Lumii Lialiabeast who did an excellent job at organizing this year's GSC PL, making it feel very professional and giving next to no issue to my team in terms of organization. Everything went very smoothly and sadly that's not something I can brag of having done as a former TO.

Ctown6 Amir it was nice having you on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)