Tournaments GSC PL II - Finals [Won by the Vaporized Vaporeons]

Nalorium

is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending BW Circuit Champion
World Defender
Honestly I am short of words for the emotion I feel, every game that was played was crazy for me. Since I saw that we would face teams led by players like Fear, Mr 378 or Eden, I knew that this would not be easy. I am so happy to see how far we have come, I thank each one of you for all the joys you gave the team, I can swear that this was the tour in which I have felt the happiest and most comfortable. Let's start:

Hyogafodex Now Raichy Honestly, I had never spoken to you before the tournament started, but I knew you were a very dedicated person to everything you do. I want you to know that you have a bright future, do not be discouraged when you lose a game or things do not go the way you want because you are able to make everything change. You were an excellent player, you brought a very good vibe to the team, you won every time we needed it and we all know that you let yourself lose in the tie break just to give some excitement haha, keep it up friend, I wish you the best of luck in SPL and future tours.

elodin Now Thepatatedouce You are incredible, you were a key piece in the team and although you did not speak much I know that you were quite attentive to winning each of your games. Before this tour I had not seen you play GSC and I came to think that you might not have much experience in the tier but boy was I wrong. You did great without a doubt, every game you played was a pleasure to watch. I'll be seeing you on SPL, good luck friend

Kenix Aunque te guste hacerte el gracioso y hacer un poco el payaso, se que eres una persona que se esmera en lo que hace, estuviste en los planes del team desde que nos eligieron como capitanes y esperábamos lo mejor de ti, y vaya que cumpliste con las expectativas. Jugaste bastante bien cada game y eso que no te tocaron los rivales mas fáciles ya sea Tony o M Dragon les pudiste dar una buena batalla y incluso les hubieras ganado si no tuvieras una suerte tan lamentable. Ojala PS te bloquee el poner Scizor en un team, esperemos los classiest te metan y desde tu mejor potencial en SM y de paso que me metan porfavor

LpZ Ok man ,I remember that I picked you because a friend of yours opened my DM and told me "Hey pick my boy Lpz". Unfortunately I don't remember his name but I think I owe him everything, because he suggested me the best GSC UU of the tournament. I apologize for not putting you on Week 1, but from Week 2 it was only earnings for you. Since you beat Siatam I knew that your future on the tour would be bright, keep it up friend, if you need help, count on me for whatever

Ranshiin [RIP Ransho] Now Oathkeeper eh man, ya te dije que soy tu puto fan? Tipo como muy enserio, desde que me eligieron como capitán y vi tu in de GSC NU supe que ya teníamos a nuestro NUer, te pido porfavor no te desanimes en este juego, el que no te hayan pickeado en SPL ya se puede hacer una secuela del robo del siglo. Sigue así amigo, espero verte en RoaPL, RBY ssnls y muchos otros tours rompiendo un par de nalgas, aunque no tuviste el mejor inicio del tour, desde Week 3 rompiste nalgas a diestra y siniestra.

Staxi Please show me how to get global voice, you were a complete beast on the tour, do you feel normal what you did in the final? You killed whoever crossed your path. Good luck Ubers master on your future tours, you have a bright future

Eternal Spirit now drakey GSC UU Main.Although you weren't very active in the chat, at least you won the only game that I put you to play haha. Forgive me for not putting you more in the line-ups. Good luck with your SPL games, although from what I managed to see from your W1 game, you didn't have the best luck :(. I know you can overcome that record you have, gl friend

Manaphy Now Revenge Killer You were a key piece in our victory, your work in the final stage of the tournament was super important. Thank you very much for all the help you gave us, I hope to see you on future tours, count on me for whatever you need

IoSonoNeon You are a wonderful person, you have become one of my best friends without a doubt, keep it up. Forgive me for never having put you in the LUs, I'm a horrible person I know :(. Thanks for helping us with the draft plan, I hope to see you in ADV PL, we will surely break it.

Justamente Luirromen No man's hax Supongo no hace falta decirlo, pero ustedes 3 se han vuelto mis mejores amigos, si sigo jugando este juego es por ustedes. Cada dia me levanto y se que la voy a pasar bien cada vez que hable con ustedes. Gracias por cada momento que me dan, y ya se que soy una persona bastante hija de puta, pero saben que todo lo que les digo y hago es con cariño, sigamosla rompiendo.

Century Express
View attachment 310199
You are THE GSC MASTER MIND, if we won this tournament it was thanks to you, I thought you were only playing GSC OU, but you helped in GSC Ubers and GSC UU. You are an excellent person, see that I say this with total sincerity, I am your FAN # 1, I owe you everything. Since you were my tutor until you made us win GSC PL, you have been next to me in everything that has happened to me around GSC. Thank you for everything.

Holly Now FNH Yep, the GSC NU goat is here.Thanks for all your help and advice at GSC NU, this tour we also owe it to you, keep it up friend. I honestly don't know how you know so much about GSC NU haha, but every team you gave us was a complete masterpiece.

steelskitty Now Mr.378 The GSC Uber master is also here oo. Thank you very much for all the help you gave to Staxi, without your help I don't think you would have managed to win that tie break. We haven't talked much between you and me but I'm sure you're an excellent person, wait kek you are a moderator. '-'

Thiago Nunes My good friend, thanks for your support, you are a very nice person and you brought a good vibe to the chat, I hope we continue playing DPP UU and that you continue owning me...

airfare Goat

See you all in ADV PL

:gs/vaporeon:Vap Vap :gs/vaporeon:

Last edited:
This was such an amazing tour guys.
Staxi you started losing in the tour but when 5-1 like you are so good man
Hyogafodex Raichy nothing to say about you just the gsc goat
Kenix a ver si quedas positivo en algún tour bro. Nah eres un capo.
elodin Thepatatedouce you weren't so active in the server but winning when necesary and playing so good overall.
LpZ you are the goat in gsc UU LOL. Even when you didn't expect going positive in the tour you did it very well.
Ranshiin Oathkeeper amigo, eres un genio jugando Mons y como persona, humillando como siempre en los momentos importantes.
airfare u cluthed in semis just the goat
Luirromen eres malísimo no puedes quedar positivo en ningún tour LMAO.
No man's hax todo gracias a ti, el goat entre los goats.
Special s/o to Century Express Thiago Nunes FNH IoSonoNeon and Mr.378 for all the help with preps and tests, you were active all the tour and that is amazing.
Por último Nalorium como siempre un capo como capitán y con los scouts.
Ty everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)