OU GSC OU Secret Santa 2022

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
Bop :blobwizard:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Electroman102

Just got your request for a team consisting Poliwrath. So I made a quick team which is quite interesting and fun

:snorlax: :poliwrath: :gengar: :cloyster: :zapdos: :steelix: (Click the sprites for the team)

Snorlax is staple across GSC and it varies on different situation. I have made mono lax to have a lasting battle with rest talk and can be a late game sweeper.

Here comes our main star Poliwrath can setup by using Lovely kiss and return for power. Hydro pump is mainly for Steel, Rock and Ghost type such as Skarmory, Steelix, Tyranitar and Gengar.

Gengar is your main lax check and the set I gave is my fav one which takes some pokemon with suprise. Perish Trap along with Destiny Bond is a good combo and can take down many scary mons such as zapdos, raikou, snorlax and Tyranitar.

Cloyster is your regular spikes setup and Zapdos being 2nd rank in tier list sure doesnt a explanation. The set helps you to paralyse speed mons to make poliwrath a scary sweeper paired with snorlax.

Lastly I added Steelix as a main electric check which gives poliwrath some trouble.

Hope you like my team. And Once again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :psyglad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)