Grass type UUs?

I love Grass types, and I wanna do a little reasearch. I'm just starting out with Tier specifications and EV training, and so far I've been in the OU environment. But I want to know which Pokemon would do well in a UU environment? Specifally, Grass types, since it's my favourite type. I looove Leafeon and I'm suprised that Sceptile landed in UU too. If I were to make a Grass type team for UU (maybe even breaking into OU/BL) what Pokemon should I use?

Venasaur is the #1 used pokemon in UU, that should come under consideration. Also, I think this will get locked as it is more of a simple question type thread.

Well Venusaur is one of the most used overall in UU right now. Sceptile is also really good at doing a variety of things, and Torterra has potential but not seen as often. The list ends there if you're talking about individual grass types, but if you're making a mono-type Grass team, it would be wise also make it a Sunny Day team as there are a bunch of grass types that gain power/speed in the sun. Exeggutor, Tangrowth, Victreebel, Vileplume, just to name a few but there are a couple more.

Ahh, thanks for the ideas. I might go with the starter grass types and then two. Is Ludicolo good for ddefending against Fire-types?

And how would I prevent this thread from locking..? ^^;;;

pure water types are better against fire types than ludicolo, who is a rather unusual poke that is pretty decent in uu since it counters the ever present bulky waters extremely well.

Tangrowth, huh? I've never trained even Tangela before. Moveset suggestions? Is it a wall or attacker? And Leafeon, I was thikning a Swords Dance Baton Passer set. As for Ludicolo, would it do better as a Wall with Rain Dance/Dish or better as a Swift Swim based Sweeper?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)