Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Rash Nature
- Focus Blast
- Grassy Glide
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off

Tangrowth is my favorite so I wanted to fit her in the team and I’m really happy with the result but I feel there’s room for improvement

Whimsicott @ Heat Rock
Ability: Prankster
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Sunny Day
- Moonblast
- Encore

Sun setter encore can make room for venosaur to set up and moonblast with whimsicotts insane speed can be a real threat

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Blast
- Toxic
- Recover

Crazily is the anchor of this team the rock typing with the recover and the occasional accident storm drain boost crazily holds it down and is a great solution to charzards or volcs that’d otherwise sweep me

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball

Another defensive core can be an absolute pain to deal with leech seed rocky helmet has almost sweeper entire teams for me and has amazing bulk.

Rillaboom @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- High Horsepower
- U-turn
- Grassy Glide
Killer that’s all I gotta say when rilla comes in it’s over

Venusaur @ Charcoal
Ability: Chlorophyll
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Growth
- Sludge Bomb
- Weather Ball
- Sunny Day
Only really used in certian scenarios but when venosaur is in he absolutely demolishes and i love him

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Hi Tangrowthh , welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon?
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it?
What are all 4 moves for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)