Entertainment Good Game, or was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
title pending

A few days ago (after this and the following argument; another one has since taken place), McMeghan came up with the idea of writing an article on the various ways of saying "gg" and their impact on the battle and atmosphere after it. After a short introduction, we plan to explain the different types, ranging from the formal to the offensive gg, and give a bit of advice on when to use them. This is of course not a serious topic, but I believe it is a good concept for an entertainment article, especially for the audience involved with tournaments.

Sorry if I missed anything in the application guidelines.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Haha, I love articles like this. Obvious approval by me. You and McMeghan plan on writing this as a collab? Do either of you have access to the Article Workshop forum yet? If not, go here and apply. Post in this thread once you both have done so and I can hook you up.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yo Ginku, what's the word on this? Let us know when you apply and we can get you started.

Oh sorry, I noticed that I apparently already had access to the workshop (through tournament media I guess?) but forgot to post here. McMeghan has access to, we'll get the WIP up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)