Good Double Startup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking maybe I could run a starter set with Tauros and Cyrogonal. Tauros could have his ability Anger Point with a berry that reduces damage from and Ice type attack. Cyrogonal can start out by hitting Tauros with a weakened Frost Breath and can maximize Tauros attack on the first turn. If it works then it is almost a garunteed win for the most part. Thoughts?

Doesn't this belong to SQSa thread?
However, a Smeargle can be better than Cryogonal in this strategy, as it can help your Tauros get a sub up through spore/fake out/everything else you need and use a negative nature 0 Evs 0 Ivs non-STAB Frost Breath that doesn't even break your sub.
Also, note that damage reducing berries (except for Cinlan's normal type) work only for supereffective damage, so Yache Berry won't work if your Tauros gets hit by an Ice attack.

This is only for single battles. If you would like to post something about double battles, that should go in the section "other metagames", not here.

Hi there ske7ch6336, thanks for your interest in doubles RU. I can tell you that it is not a very played metagame. I am afraid your question is not in the right place either.I suggest you read Smogon Metagame and Resources, this should tell you everything you need to know. For future references asking questions like this should go in the Simple Question, Simple Answers thread (SQSA).

Have any questions and I would be happy to help you. Just shoot me a Vm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)