gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get to know you personally but hey you seem like a chill bloke good luck with your future endeavors bruv and see you around hopefully

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry to see you go, this wasnt exactly the best thing to wake up to today :/. I know we haven't always gotten along but I've come to respect you more as person and gotten to know you as a friend over the last few months. Hurts to see you leave and I hate losing Pokemon friends, even when I know they may be better off for it in the real world. For the record I hope this thread shows you that you have more friends here than you realize, I know its tough to remember the good things in this community at times but you really are well liked. Hopefully we can stay in touch via skype/snapchat/discord/whatever

It was a pleasure to have worked with you, and I wish you the best in your endeavors. Take care, Disjunction.

I'm gonna miss you bushy brows..

it's a real shame stuff like this has become a trend, cuz all my interactions w/you have been positive. can't fault ya for doing what ur doing tho, id do the same if I had to associate w/kids like these on the reg. hope you can come back some day on a more casual level, but keep doin you regardless

It's a shame you had to end on a negative note, but just know you will always be valued member of this community. Good luck with whatever you plan on doing in the future and more importantly, enjoy yourself. It was pretty nice meeting someone on here that lives close by, so I hope we can still hang in future or at least keep contact on skype or discord. Wish you the best man.

Yo this sucks, like really man.I tjust goes to show that you can never really tell whats going on behind the scenes from what a person chooses to show you. From what I saw, you were one of the nicer helpful dudes in the nu room, and it sucks that things gotta come to this. Hope everything goes well in real life man.

whats up dis
stepping away from smogon really shows you how negative an influence it was on your life and how it holds you down in a sense, at least from my experience and those ive talked to. leaving is definitely not an easy decision to commit to, i know, but within the next couple weeks youll really start seeing how good of a decision youre making here.

best of luck in the future, remind me on skype to send my snapchat

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Damn dude, sad to see you go. Was starting to get close to you :(

Gl in all your endeavors man. Do what teddeh said ^^

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
damn, this sucks to hear :/ I remember when I first joined NU and you were the only auth that actually took me seriously, even though I had no idea what I was doing whatsoever. Thank you so much for that, I hope everything works out for you irl and that you keep doing what feels good for you.
i hope this makes you realize that people actually really do appreciate your work and the things you have done to make the tier great. peace out!

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
noooo ;O;
sorry to hear this, but glad you will do something better with your life. Hope it all goes well!

Sad to see you go, and I'm sad at whatever vocal minority has helped to push you away. I think you can tell a lot of us will miss you and looked up to you, including me, but I hope you move onto better and more enjoyable things in your life. Good luck, and I hope you find happiness.

I'm sad that you have to go but I know it's the best for you then go ahead man Idk if you noticed but I always respected you a lot bro you are one of the nicest people in Smogon for me. Thank's for the times we talked even if it was just to play a single macth I wish you can have a really good life and be very happy everyday bc you are such a cool boy I know we have not talked a lot these time but I really enjoy you as a player, NU member and as a friend.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I have to say seeing one of my "tutors" in NU leaving makes me very sad. I didn't even know about this until Raseri pointed it out to me because I have been too busy to check the NU subforum today and I have to say I am very sad to hear how you have been treated Disjunction as no one should be met with immature behavior like you were. You are honestly one of the driving forces to this tier and the reason why I was able to stick around when I first got into NU. I am so sad to see such an amazing friend go, but I understand when real life gets "in the way" whether it be good or bad. I am glad someone is able to distract you in a good way and may she be the best bae there ever was.

It's always hard to see your best friend go but I know you're going to be so much happier this way. Stay you dude
Took the words right out of my mouth...

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Too bad you're leaving just as I'm restarting NU. Anyone know who the replacement CO TL will be / if there will be a replacement?

Also advice to TLs: don't expect people to say thank you or be grateful for your online duties. And don't make dramatically bitter goodbye threads honestly its embarrassing to look at; the two times I played NU over the past year I see this thread and NU community. It makes one think NU is full crazies.

And don't worry friends of Disjunction, I have never seen someone 100% stop logging in their Smogon account after goodbye threads like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)