Regice @ Leftovers ** DL's not Smo's
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 192 HP / 252 Atk / 66 SAtk
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Focus Punch
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt

The cornerstone. Says fuck you too to Zapdos and Mence starters, destroys Blissey, dents Snorlax, and overall, is just a bitch to deal with. See my signature for credits.

Dugtrio (F) @ Choice Band ** Watch out
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 222 Spd / 36 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Substitute

Kills all the annoying things that bother this team, like Tyranitar.

Jirachi @ Leftovers ** DXC <3 BMBM
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 166 Def / 64 SAtk / 28 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Reflect
- Wish

The BrokenJirachi set. Completely unstoppable once any darks are gone, barring CH.

Celebi @ Leftovers ** MoP Daemon
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 98 Def / 136 Spd / 24 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Leech Seed
- Psychic
- Substitute

Dark Lugia's MasterofPuppets. Passes 101 subs to Regice and provides Leech Seed support.

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers ** Bianca's Beast®
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 98 SAtk / 32 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

Curse is a fun move that helps me take advantage of T-Tar/Flygon switchouts.

Flygon (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Fire Blast.
- Rock Slide

Standard.

I believe I banned some people before who went out of their way to claim credit for a certain specific, but generic Regice set anyone could come up with...

A good team though, but can get ran over by Fire types really quickly if you're not careful, mostly something like Will-o-Wisp Moltres, or any with HP Grass really. I suppose you can revenge kill them with Dugtrio though but that won't work if they have a Substitute. Substitute/Reversal Blaziken is a real pain here, and so is Reversal Heracross. Gyarados or Salamence over either Flygon or Swampert would work, you're stacked against Electrics and Tyranitar anyway.

In regards to Mekkah's post, he is correct. I would lose Flygon for Gyarados or mence. Make swampert a resttalker or a mixpert since curse won't make a huge difference in the long run imo.

recover > leech on celebi if you want it to live imo.

Would you be upset if I told you you weren't the first person to use FP and some attack EVs on Regice?
Overall a nice team but; Although you have 3 subbers and a natural curer, your relative lack of offense means that status / spikes / SS will stall you out. WoW on Flygon is gg really. Heal bell on celebi to help this, and yes a s.talker wouldn't go amiss.A

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I don't think he's saying he's the guy who came up with it, but some other guy (this Dark Lugia fellow) he knows came up with it and he's just trying to give credit where credit is due.

"Zapdos used Hidden Power! Dugtrio fainted!"

The situations in which Rock Slide could actually be useful (you just killed something that had 24% HP and now a 40% or less Zapdos comes in) are few and far between.

How about when Dugtrio is forced to go up against anything that is weak to Rock and not touched by your other moves...let's say, from the top of my head, Gengar, locked-into-Rock Slide-Aerodactyl, Salamence, Gyarados, etc. You aren't supposed to face these often but when you are you'll be "up shit's creek", to steal Misty's metaphor. Not to mention that any set without Choice Band does way too few damage for my tastes to begin with and Dugtrio is made for Choice Band. But whatever.

Also Dark Lugia deserves as much credit for that set as I do, considering I used it on RSBot first when FRLG moves were implemented, but I'm not running around begging for credit for it. So yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)