General Analysis: The 2vs2 Metagame

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
At least Mewtwo can't selfdestruct. Imo, I feel Latios leads are alot more threatening than Mewtwo leads, but Mewtwo works as well.

lack of mentioning combo of bomb lax and helping hand clops..With CB max attack and +attack nature and HH Snorlax OHKOS everything except Aggron(has long has it doesn't CH) and ghosts (since your using clops it won't feel a thing) of course 2 ghosts like gengar and shedi switching in on this will get you laughed at but the damage potental is just too massive to be overlooked

Lati_s will be threatening for sure. But without Soul Dew, the only thing Lati_s has on Mewtwo is really Levitate (which is good, certainly). Mewtwo packs a stronger punch and is faster.

And Ice Beam will be (or at least should be) ubiquitous, what with Ray, Groudon, Grass-types, and Lati_s running around. I don't think there will many things packing Shadow Ball to be honest.

Little Green Yoda said:
Lati_s will be threatening for sure. But without Soul Dew, the only thing Lati_s has on Mewtwo is really Levitate (which is good, certainly). Mewtwo packs a stronger punch and is faster.

And Ice Beam will be (or at least should be) ubiquitous, what with Ray, Groudon, Grass-types, and Lati_s running around. I don't think there will many things packing Shadow Ball to be honest.
I don't know. Lati_s also gets resistance to Water, Grass, Electric and Fire, all of which are popular when used in conjunction with the weather. Granted, half of the point is moot (the Electric/Water resist) because every Water type packs Ice Beam, but for stuff like Groudon and Drought, the Grass/Fire resistances come in very handy. And the immunity to Earthquake should not be overlooked (not that you have overlooked it, but Levitate is crazy).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)