Tournament Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrembeau

le moi est incommunicable
is a Community Contributor
smh my head

Activity win granted to MTB

Extension granted to Yes or no my dude and Mr.Bossaru. Deadline for extension is WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12TH, 11:59PM GMT-4

EDIT: turns out Mr.Bossaru messed their timezone up. Yes or no my dude came to the time he agreed scheduling for, which was indeed 11pm gmt-6. Mr.Bossaru, however, came online at 11pm gmt-5. I'll maintain extension because I'd rather have the game played if both players are eager to play it. But please schedule correctly with your proper timezone.

Last edited:

Tarrembeau

Co-hosted by Xceloh, longhiep341, Tarrembeau. Approved by Irpachuza.

nodmax.png

Logo by Xceloh

Fed up with Dynamax and sad to see the Sword and Shield era coming to an end? Welcome to the Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax)! Let’s celebrate the end of the generation and fight in a Single Elimination best-of-3 series (best-of-5 in Quarterfinals onward).

The winner of the Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax) will receive the Room Prize Winner rank in the Random Battles room for a month and will be inducted into the Randbats Hall of Fame.

How does this tour work?

It's simple:
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon Wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format "Random Battle (No Dmax)".
3. The first player to 2 wins (3 for Quarterfinals onward) advances to the next round.

Please note:

1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. You, and I cannot stress this enough, MUST post replays of your wins. Any battles without replays will need to be replayed.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts longhiep341, Xceloh and Tarrembeau, here on Smogon.

When spectating Rands Slam battles, do not ghost. Ask yourself, “Would my comment reveal information that hasn’t already been explicitly revealed in this battle?” Examples of ghosting include pointing out that an unexpectedly fast Pokemon must be holding a Choice Scarf, that a Zoroark’s disguised level proves it’s a Zoroark, etc.

Full House  vs  Crunchman
Michielleus  vs  Xceloh
drifttrick  vs  (winner of Mr.Bossaru vs Yes or no my dude)
MultiPokemon  vs  Trefleuh
Syrinix  vs  Casual dot exe
Thiago Nunes
 vs  MTB

THE DEADLINE FOR POSTING YOUR WINS IS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16TH, 11:59PM GMT-4. GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!

Last edited:

Tarrembeau

act, never heard back
First, you miss scheduled time by messing up your own timezone. I grant you a second chance with an extension. Then, you don't answer the groupchat I made with Yes or no my dude where their clear availability was listed, despite my demand of having an eye on the scheduling process to avoid another situation like what happened last week. Now, you call act showing absolutely no proof of actually contacting them, and with no public scheduling either.
Considering this, I'm inclined to give the activity win to yes or no my dude

Xceloh

sommar
is a Tiering Contributor
Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax) - Finals

No need to go further into ruling, those are in the OP and you know how it works by now!

Casual dot exe vs Thiago Nunes
Casual dot exe vs Crunchman
Thiago Nunes vs Crunchman

In case of a tie between the three finalists another set of bo5 will be played until we get a clear winner.

THE DEADLINE FOR POSTING YOUR WINS IS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 30TH, 11:59PM GMT-4. GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!​

Last edited:

Xceloh

sommar
is a Tiering Contributor
Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax) - Finals PART 2

No need to go further into ruling, those are in the OP and you know how it works by now!

In case of a tie between the three finalists another set of bo5 will be played until we get a clear winner.

THE DEADLINE FOR POSTING YOUR WINS IS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 30TH, 11:59PM GMT-4. GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!​

Last edited:

Crunchman

Banned deucer.
Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax) - Finals PART 2

Why is the deadline the same. WTF!
Edit so I don’t double post: can I get a link to the finals bracket to ensure that it was generated fairly, because I had to play the same people last round ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)