Tournament Gen4 PU - Resource Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna post a nice little thank you to everyone who helped get me here. First and foremost, Akir , thank you for running a great tournament and battling with me throughout. I learned a lot about mons and sets I thought I knew everything on. I had a lot of fun and I feel like I got to know you a lot better along the way. Chrisloud1 , thank you for tirelessly training with me from round 1 onward. You continued to push my skills and playstyle to the point where I am today. Same we couldn't meet in tour, I had your number from round 3 onward. PokemonmasterTj , thank you for training with me as well as helping me with odds and ends ev'ing and sets (golbat/drifblim specifically). Also, I'm 70% percent sure you're the one who showed me the magic of drifblim in practice so I owe a couple wins to you. You're a good friend and battler and I wish you would have stopped spamming akir's samples in bracket so you could have gone farther! CrazyStevy , thanks for battling with me early on in the tour. You improved so much that I was hoping I didn't have to fight you and your scarfed diglett at any point. Dundies , thanks for testing with me for the short time you did (even if you didn't like the tier). Broken Phobias , pancake , and Conor3197 thank you all for testing with me along the way as well. Slowbroth , we may have played like one game total, not even sure but hi. Couldn't be here without the effort put in by all of you. It really means a lot :D. If I missed anyone, feel free give me grief! Had a really fun time and discovered a generation I wish I could have started from. Lastly, with this tournament money I can finally afford to find my dad!

Much Love,
GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)