National Dex Gen 9 National Dex Ubers

Hello, I enjoy National Dex Ubers, and I was wondering if someone could tell me if I should change anything. I am mainly looking for a HO team, it would help if you could help me in the right direction, thanks.

Zygarde-10% @ Focus Sash
Ability: Power Construct
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed

At first, I thought of a sweeper Lead, as Zygarde-10% will turn into Zygarde-Complete if you survive an attack, with a focus sash that makes it way more likely to happen. Once Zygarde-Complete is achieved, you will be way bulkier, and Tera normal will not only eliminate his 4x ice weakness, it will also make ExtremeSpeed a STAB move. the 252 attack Ev's give him a lot of attack along with his Adamant Nature, while 252 Speed Allows him to have a lot of speed, especially after the Dragon Dance Boost.​

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

The second pokemon I wanted on my team was Xerneas. Why? Because it has Fairy Aura, which boosts moonblast greatly. I believe Geomancy+Power Herb is a great choice because it makes you specially stronger AND specially bulkier if you use it first, making it so you can survive against some other special attackers. My other two moves are Psyshock and Hidden Power Fire. The reason why is because Psyshock hits chansey/blissey in cases where psychic won't. Finally, Hidden Power Fire is used on pokemon like Ferrothorn and other mons that are weak to fire.
Yveltal @ Black Glasses
Ability: Dark Aura
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Defog
- Sucker Punch

The third Pokemon is Yveltal. I chose the item Black Glasses over Life orb to boost sucker punch without Yveltal taking damage. The reason why I chose a Mild Nature and not a Hasty/Naive Nature is that if you are slower than opposing Yveltals, then you can regain your health with oblivion Wing. I chose Tera Type dark to eliminate his electric, ice, and rock weaknesses. Defog is for removing rocks, which helps the next pokemon if defog is successful.
Marshadow @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Fighting
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch

The fourth pokemon is Marshadow. The reason why it has a focus sash is that it increases its chances of survival, along with stealing the opponent's stat boosts with Spectral Thief. Plus it is used for revenge killing too, especially for ghost and psychic types thanks to shadow sneak. Close Combat is a strong stab attack that appreciates the boosts from Spectral thief(if it gets any, of course). Finally, Ice Punch is for pokemon that are weak to ice, such as Garchomp.​

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Tera Type: Flying
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Stone Edge

The fifth pokemon on my team is Groudon-Primal. Its ability, Desolate Land, makes it so water attacks get evaporated in the harsh sunlight that it creates, which means that it eliminates its 4x weakness to water, as long as desolate land is up and active. It even doesn't get replaced by normal weather, so that's a bonus too! I chose Tera Type Flying to eliminate his ground weakness and turn it into an immunity. The Ev's give it as much power and speed as it possibly can have, which makes it really fast with rock polish. Precipice Blades is a STAB move for Other Groudons and pokemon that are weak to it, Fire Punch is stab and gets boosted in Desolate Land, and finally, stone edge is for Flying-Type pokemon, and works especially well on pokemon like Moltres, Charizard, and Ho-Oh, since they are weak to it.
Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

The final pokemon that I chose is Magerana, because this thing is very Specially bulky, especially with an assault vest. This thing can even use a powerful move, Fleur Cannon. I chose 32 defense along with a Bold Nature so that its defense is almost as much as its Special Defense. Along with all that bulk, it can use very powerful moves such as volt switch against pokemon that are weak to electric and gains momentum, fleur cannon for doing a lot of damage to pokemon like Yveltal, Hidden Power Fire is for pokemon such as Ferrothorn, and flash cannon for fairy types.

Thanks for reading!
-KartanaStrike!

Last edited:
Really cool team! I’m rather new to showdown but I definitely know all these pokemon are top tier ubers. Maybe some hazards would benefit this team, but it can work hazardless too ofc.
619CEF3A-DAC3-41D3-94FB-CBBAAF70C60B.jpeg

just a very good team if you ask me, if there’s a weather team send in groudon, if you see a hazard setter send in yveltal, when there is a poison type on the field send in magearna, what I’m trying to say here is that this team the best national dex Ubers team I’ve EVER seen, super good synergy, I expect great teams from you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)