Gen 8 Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone! Since I've found myself with plenty of free time, I have decided to once again open a Trade Thread here on Smogon. This is primarily to offer quality trades in return for Shield exclusives, some of which I am currently missing. I currently own Pokémon Sword, reason for which I will trade exclusively for Gen 8. Down below I'll include some basic information, and my current stock. Please bear in mind that since I am only listing what I have in stock, the selection will be relatively small. However, I'll keep updating the thread as I breed since I have some interesting stuff down the line.

In-Game Name: Carlos
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1532-8383-0235
Game Cartridge I own: Pokémon Sword
ID Number: 253432

All Pokémon I trade are bred on my Sword cartridge and have my ID Number.

Rules:
- Smogon rules apply. I don't think I need to add any other since these cover pretty much everything.

Wants:

Since I recently acquired pretty much all of the Pokémon I needed for my Dex completion, I am currently interested in other rare / Apricorn Ball Pokémon. However, a big want from me are Sweet Apples, as I do not have access to them, my game being Sword and all.

Pokemon:
- None for now.

Items:
- Sweet Apple (Big want)

My Current Stock (Haves):

These are all the Pokémon I currently have in stock. I will keep adding more as I breed.

IVs are listed in the following format: HP/Attack/Defense/Sp. Attack/Sp. Def./Speed

Galarian Farfetch'd
083-g.png

Ball: Nest Ball (
nestball.png
)
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Scrappy
Egg Moves: None
Stock: 2 Males, 2 Females

Galarian Darumaka
554-g.png

Ball: Premier Ball (
premierball.png
)
Nature: Jolly
Ability:
- Inner Focus:
1 Male
- Hustle: 1 Female

That is my current selection. Feel free to place an offer if you see something you like.

Last edited:
I would trade you tart apple for sweet one. Like 10. Ill be online later tonight, i'll let you need if you are interested! I could trade you the missing pokemon for your dex too. Are you up to trade the shield legendary for the sword one?

I would trade you tart apple for sweet one. Like 10. Ill be online later tonight, i'll let you need if you are interested! I could trade you the missing pokemon for your dex too. Are you up to trade the shield legendary for the sword one?
Yeah, I'd really appreciate that! I am also up to trade and trade back the legendaries. I have plenty of Sword exclusives, but they do not have good IVs / Natures / Matching balls other than what I have already listed. Just let me know when you are ready and we can coordinate the trades. I'll keep an eye on this thread and PMs!

For the legend, I was talking about definitive trade, but if you only need it for the pokedex, we can do it too. I have an extra shield legend and I need a Zacian.

The thing I would need the most is Sword exclusive with Hidden Ability. You can look my thread to see the one im missing. Any sword exclusive with a nice ball is apreciate too.

For the legend, I was talking about definitive trade, but if you only need it for the pokedex, we can do it too. I have an extra shield legend and I need a Zacian.

The thing I would need the most is Sword exclusive with Hidden Ability. You can look my thread to see the one im missing. Any sword exclusive with a nice ball is apreciate too.
Yeah, I need the Zacian back since it's the only one I have. I'll check which Sword exclusives I have and compare that with what is listed as missing in your thread. I might have some nice exclusives lying around lol.

I really need with HA or a nice ball, my pokedex is already complete.
Look, this is what I managed to get my hands on. They match your wants, as far as I can see.

Jangmo-O
Ball:
Level Ball
Nature:
- Adamant, Male, IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Brave, Female, IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Ability: Overcoat (HA)

Scraggy
Ball:
Repeat Ball
Ability: Intimidate (HA)
Stock: 2 Males, 1 Female

Seedot
Ball:
Luxury Ball
Ability: Early Bird
Stock: 1 Female

Gothita
Ball:
Moon Ball
Nature: Gentle
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Shadow Tag (HA)

Swirlix
Ball:
Love Ball
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Ability: Unburden (HA)

Some of them, like Swirlix, do not have the right IVs / Natures. Let me know if you're interested. Also, were you asking for 10 Tart Apples? I currently have 2, but I can try to get more.

Nice, do you need something competitive or you just need the Pokemon for your pokedex completion? It doesn't matter for the nature or IV, I'll breed them later. I just need the HA because I don't have access to them easily in shield.

For the apple, if you have only two, I can go with that, but if you could get at least 5 that would be nice (one attached to every pokemon you found). There is a bunch of apple around the tree on the floor in the wild zone.

Nice, do you need something competitive or you just need the Pokemon for your pokedex completion? It doesn't matter for the nature or IV, I'll breed them later. I just need the HA because I don't have access to them easily in shield.

For the apple, if you have only two, I can go with that, but if you could get at least 5 that would be nice (one attached to every pokemon you found). There is a bunch of apple around the tree on the floor in the wild zone.
I'll try to get 3 more, then. I'll let you know.

I'm pretty interested in the Moon HA Gothita and the Level HA Jangmo-O! Are those all the special ball Pokémon you have on you? Because I'd be happy to give you more in exchange!

I'm pretty interested in the Moon HA Gothita and the Level HA Jangmo-O! Are those all the special ball Pokémon you have on you? Because I'd be happy to give you more in exchange!
Those are the ones I currently have in stock. Some of them can be considered spitbacks, but I can breed you a flawless one if you want.

Those are the ones I currently have in stock. Some of them can be considered spitbacks, but I can breed you a flawless one if you want.
I don't mind at all, as long as they're HA! How does Dream Mimikyu and Dream HA Mareanie sound?

Hey there! :)
I hope to find the pokemon i search right here. I search for a Corviknight with his hidden abbility. Can trade some greate br pokemon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)