formerly megaspoopy000
Voting is over! And with that, the winners are:

:ss/rampardos:

Rampardos [Optimized]
Abilities: No Guard / Mold Breaker / Sheer Force
Stats: 92 / 155 / 70 / 85 / 60 / 88 [550 BST]
Added Moves: None
Summary of Changes: -5 HP, -10 Atk, +10 Def, +20 SpA, +10 SpD, +30 Spe
Description/Role: Higher spatk and speed makes Rampardos a threatening wallbreaker with fantastic mixed coverage in Ice Beam/Blizzard and Flamethrower/Fire Blast. No Guard allows for powerful mixed sets that more effectively use an item other than Life Orb.
NotCopen's Rampardos!

:ss/hitmontop:

Hitmontop [Optimized]
Abilities: Intimidate / Technician / Steadfast
Stats: 70 / 115 / 95 / 35 / 110 / 90 [515 BST]
Added Moves: Swords Dance, Knock Off
Summary of Changes: +20 HP, +20 Atk, +20 Spe
Description/Role: it be an offensive spinner with great coverage.
anaconja's Hitmontop!

:ss/gourgeist: (all sizes)

Gourgeist [Optimized]
Abilities: Prankster / Insomnia / Adaptability
Stats: 85 / 100 / 132 / 58 / 85 / 84 (Normal)
95 / 105 / 132 / 58 / 85 / 69 (Large)
75 / 95 / 132 / 58 / 85 / 99 (Small)
105 / 110 / 132 / 58 / 85 / 54 (Super)
Added Moves: Taunt, Parting Shot
Summary of Changes: +20 HP, +10 Attack, +10 SpDef, +10 Defense
Description/Role: it dos gourgeist things, but better now because its got prankster and taunt. its attack was raised slightly so they could use Adaptability if a offensive set was ever so desired, what i tried to here was make them all good without Super outclassing the rest. parting shot lets it easily pivot out of any unfavorable match ups
Regic Boat's Gourgeist!

:swsh/zoroark:

Zoroark [Optimized]
Abilities: Illusion
Stats: 90 / 105 / 90 / 120 / 100 / 105
Added Moves: Moonblast / Play Rough / Swords Dance
Summary of Changes: + 30 hp / + 30 defense / + 40 Special Defense, added fairy moves and swords dance.
Description / Role: Now with the fairy typing, its no longer weak to common coverage moves like close combat / focus miss and uturn. Its also not incredibly frail, allowing it to not spontaneously combust whenever something hits it. Combine this with 105 / 120 offenses and you get a pretty good mon that can run physical and special sets, or a mixed set.
Aqua1272's Zoroark!

1652535419932.png

Sharp Beak [Optimized]
Effect
: If held by Talonflame, Gale Wings gets changed to work at any time.
Description: I had to make it broken Gale Wings instead of just a better Gale Wings because Talonflame has to choose to not run HDB. This allows Talonflame to run havoc over its foes with +1 priority Brave Birds.
PalpitoadChamp's Sharp Beak!

Reaper Cloth [Optimized]
Effect: When held by Sableye, its Defense and Sp. Def are 1.5x and it is unable to be removed.
Description/Role: makes sableye into a nice pivot
anaconja's Reaper Cloth!

:bw/toxicroak:
Toxicroak: Optimized
Stats:
90 HP / 115 Atk / 85 Def / 75 SpA / 85 SpD / 90 Spe
Typing: Poison/Dark
Abilities: Emergency Exit, Dry Skin, Vital Spirit (HA)
New Moves: U-Turn
Justification: As I was first making this sub for Multiverse, I learned that Toxicroak shares a BST with Electabuzz, so I challenged myself to make a Magmar/Electabuzz style of Toxicroak evolution, shown in the new BST of 540 and hidden ability of Vital Spirit. This stat boost allows for more consistent offense as well as the ability to take a fucking hit. I also picked a more defensive type of Dark to complement Poison so this doesn't worry as much about Flying or especially Psychic moves. Given Toxicroak's viability with Choice Scarf in the past, I gave this both Emergency Exit and U-turn as pivot options. That said, Dry Skin allows for Water immunity, which is always a fun time. Gaining the Dark type also allows for STAB on Knock Off and Sucker Punch, both of which were already useful for Toxicroak and make this set even more threatening. It also gets Fighting, Ground, and Ice coverage for whatever needs to be countered at the time.
:ss/klefki:

Klefki [Optimized]
Abilities: Prankster / Levitate
Stats: 77 / 90 / 101 / 90 / 97 / 75 [530 BST]
Added Moves: Encore, Taunt, Knock Off, Moonblast, Moonlight, U-Turn
Summary of Changes: +20 HP, +10 Atk, +10 Def, +10 SpA, +10 SpD
Description/Role: very effective defensive pivot due to its wide support movepool.
and there has been a tie between RedwoodRogue's Toxicroak and anaconja's Klefki! the first vote casted, no matter if you already voted or not, will break the tie.

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
(wow that was quick) Then that settles it!

:bw/toxicroak:
Toxicroak: Optimized
Stats:
90 HP / 115 Atk / 85 Def / 75 SpA / 85 SpD / 90 Spe
Typing: Poison/Dark
Abilities: Emergency Exit, Dry Skin, Vital Spirit (HA)
New Moves: U-Turn
Justification: As I was first making this sub for Multiverse, I learned that Toxicroak shares a BST with Electabuzz, so I challenged myself to make a Magmar/Electabuzz style of Toxicroak evolution, shown in the new BST of 540 and hidden ability of Vital Spirit. This stat boost allows for more consistent offense as well as the ability to take a fucking hit. I also picked a more defensive type of Dark to complement Poison so this doesn't worry as much about Flying or especially Psychic moves. Given Toxicroak's viability with Choice Scarf in the past, I gave this both Emergency Exit and U-turn as pivot options. That said, Dry Skin allows for Water immunity, which is always a fun time. Gaining the Dark type also allows for STAB on Knock Off and Sucker Punch, both of which were already useful for Toxicroak and make this set even more threatening. It also gets Fighting, Ground, and Ice coverage for whatever needs to be countered at the time.
RedwoodRogue's Toxicroak takes the last win of the slate!

Congrats to all the winners! Discussion Phase will last 24 hours, how do the winning subs affect the meta?

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
6th Slate: Rock Bottom
:ss/golem-alola::sm/lycanroc-midnight::ss/corsola:
Hi, sorry for the delay, but here it is, the Rock-type slate! As is implicit by the title, these Pokemon only have up to go, so give them a little help<3
As always, type changes are allowed as long as they keep the Rock type.
Today I bring you not only a new slate, but an announcement, please welcome Copen:deerling: to the Council of Optimons!
Submission Slate will last 6-7 days, have fun! <3​

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:ss/golem-alola:

Golem-Alola [Optimized]
Abilities: Magnet Pull / Sturdy / Galvanize
Stats: 80 / 120 / 75 / 55 / 120 / 60 [510 BST]
Added Moves: Zing Zap, Blaze Kick, Close Combat
Summary of Changes: -55 Def, +65 SpD, +15 Spe
Description/Role: problem w golem alola is that its bad special bulk means it usually cant switch into the steel types it wants to trap, and it cant trap kartana due to its speed. with massively increased spd (at the cost of def) it should be able to trap and eliminate heatran (its prized target).

:ss/lycanroc-midnight:

Lycanroc-Midnight [Optimized]
Abilities: No Guard / Vital Spirit / Sand Rush
Stats: 85 / 125 / 80 / 55 / 80 / 87 [512 BST]
Added Moves: Knock Off, Pursuit, Earthquake, Blaze Kick, Ice Fang, Ice Punch, U-Turn
Summary of Changes: +10 Atk, +5 Def, +5 SpD, +5 Spe
Description/Role: excadrill sidegrade. very slightly slower and not as good typing but makes up for it by having coverage that hits everything.

:ss/corsola:

Corsla [Optimized]
Abilities: Bulletproof / Natural Cure / Regenerator
Stats: 65 / 65 / 145 / 75 / 145 / 35 [530 BST]
Added Moves: Flip Turn, Knock Off
Summary of Changes: +10 Atk, +50 Def, +10 SpA, +50 SpD
Description/Role: its pex stabmons but with a shitty typing

Last edited:

woo

The Neymar of Pet Mods
is a Pre-Contributor

Corsola [Optimized]
Abilities:
Levitate / Regenerator
Stats: 75 / 55 / 115 / 105 / 125 / 45
Added Moves: Flip Turn, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball
Summary of Changes: Abilities, Stats, Moves
Description/Role: This mon's entire thing is regen Stealth Rock. I just emphasized on the Role and gave it some offensive props to set it apart from other Regenerator mons, with Levitate as an option.

Last edited:

Golem-Alola [Optimized]
Abilities: Solid Rock / Sturdy / Galvanize
Stats: 95 / 120 / 120 / 45 / 85 / 85 [560 BST]
Added Moves: Zing Zap, Head Smash, Body Press, Heat Crash, Rapid Spin
Summary of Changes: +15 HP, -10 Def, -10 SpA, +20 SpD, +40 Spe
Description/Role: Powerful wallbreaker that struggles to break ground types. Has a powerful Explosion with Galvanize, and an electric type Rapid Spin.

:sm/Lycanroc-Midnight:

Abilities: Inner Focus / Vital Spirit / No Guard
Stats: 75/135/75/55/75/108 [BST: 523]
Added Moves: Knock Off
Summary of Changes: -10 HP, +20 Atk, +26 Spe
Description/Role: Sidegrade to Terrakion. Has inner focus to ignore intimidate and no guard for perfect accuracy stone edges, but lacks SD and is more frail.

Last edited:
:SM/golem-alola:

Golem-Alola [Optimized]
Stats: 80 / 130 / 130 / 55 / 55 / 45
Added Moves: Spikes, Rapid Spin
Summary of Changes: Typing, Stats
Description/Role: My revenge for you guys taking away the croak's cool typing for boring poison dark (I admit it's cool but still >:¢
Anyways I was gonna change this thing to ground electric but rules prohibit that so you are left with this Awful thing. Ground typing makes it a sidegrade to zone as scarf catches some Mons zone can't, such as heatran and and excadrill. Not having a x4 ground weakness is pog and added utility is fine, galvanize with edgequake coverage is also fun.

Last edited:
:gs/corsola:

Corsola [Optimized]
Abilities: Filter/Natural Cure/Regenerator
Stats: 75/55/140/65/95/35 [BST: 475]
Added Moves: body press, flip turn, encore
Summary of Changes: +10 hp, +45 def
Description/Role: super tanky stealth rock setter with body press to deal damage with its sky-high base defense, can also work as a slow pivot, encore for defoggers and other rockers. Filter is there if you think recover is enough, but otherwise regen is pretty cool.

Lycanrock-midnight [Optimized]
Abilities: Hustle/Vital Spirit/No Guard
Stats: 85/125/75/55/75/92 [BST: 507]
Added Moves: Poltergeist, shadow claw, shadow sneak
Summary of Changes: +10spe, +10atk
Description/Role: Powerful wallbreaker with high bp STABs and good coverage. Hustle works as a double edge knife, strengthen its power but lowering its accuracy.

Golem(more like golame)-alola [Optimized]

Abilities: Magnet Pull/Electric Surge/Galvanize
Stats: 90/130/110/55/90/25 [BST: 500]
Added Moves: +Body Slam, Thrash
Summary of Changes: +10hp, -20def, +25spdef
Description/Role: With a better balanced bulk, golem can tank special hits better, but don't forget its offensive trait. With good normal type moves for better galvanize attacks, golem-a is a potential trick room sweeper.

Last edited:

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
44 hours warning!

also the emo dog

Abilities: No Guard / Vital Spirit / Tough Claws [HA]
Stats: 85 / 120 / 75 / 55 / 75 / 87 [512 BST]
Added Moves: Accelerock, High Horsepower.
Summary of Changes: +5 Atk, +5 Spe
Description/Role: extremely strong breaker, with STAB on Tough Claws boosted priority and High Horsepower, along with coverage in CC, and less importantly, Play Rough, Sucker Punch, etc

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
Submission Phase is over! Veto Time>:D

Golem-Alola [Optimized]
Stats: 80 / 120 / 75 / 55 / 120 / 60 [510 BST]
Added Moves: Zing Zap, Blaze Kick, Close Combat
Summary of Changes: -55 Def, +65 SpD, +15 Spe
Description/Role: problem w golem alola is that its bad special bulk means it usually cant switch into the steel types it wants to trap, and it cant trap kartana due to its speed. with massively increased spd (at the cost of def) it should be able to trap and eliminate heatran (its prized target).
Effortlessly beats Heatran, Magnezone, and Corviknight, severely limiting teambuilding, remove Magnet Pull.

Lycanrock-midnight [Optimized]
Abilities: Hustle/Vital Spirit/No Guard
Stats: 85/125/75/55/75/92 [BST: 507]
Added Moves: Poltergeist, shadow claw, shadow sneak
Summary of Changes: +10spe, +10atk
Description/Role: Powerful wallbreaker with high bp STABs and good coverage. Hustle works as a double edge knife, strengthen its power but lowering its accuracy.
Hustle on 125/92 offenses is too much:

-1 252 Atk Hustle Lycanroc-Midnight Poltergeist vs. 252 HP / 164+ Def Landorus-Therian: 147-174 (38.4 - 45.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Hustle Lycanroc-Midnight Poltergeist vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 141-166 (46.3 - 54.6%) -- 59.8% chance to 2HKO

As Copen said: Impossible to wall mon but only 72% of the time!!!! Remove Hustle or severely lower Atk

Voting will start once all vetos are corrected or in 24 hours yadda yadda

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
Voting has started! Since no vetos have been fixed, anaconja's Alolan Golem and r1dude's Lycanroc can't be voted for.
You can vote for 3 submissions made for Pokemon, and 3 submissions for items. 1st place is 3 points, 2nd place is 2 points, and 3rd place is one.
Self-vote CAN'T be 1st place.
Voting Phase will last 24 hours.​
Template:
:golem-alola::
:lycanroc-midnight::
:corsola::

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Effortlessly beats Heatran, Magnezone, and Corviknight, severely limiting teambuilding, remove Magnet Pull.
it already did this without any changes and was perfectly fine, all I did was move def to spd though heatran still ohkos with ep
0 SpA Heatran Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Golem-Alola: 276-328 (91.6 - 108.9%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

magnezone is not a groundbreaking steel so i dont see how it trapping zone is very impactful

it doesnt "effortlessly beat" corv either it barely 2hkos
252 Atk Golem-Alola Zing Zap vs. 248 HP / 168+ Def Corviknight: 186-222 (46.6 - 55.6%) -- 15.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

on top of that rock/electric gives it limited opportunities to switch in and apart from rocks it has little utility since it's forced to run scarf to outspeed heatran so idk how this is broken

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
it already did this without any changes and was perfectly fine, all I did was move def to spd though heatran still ohkos with ep
0 SpA Heatran Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Golem-Alola: 276-328 (91.6 - 108.9%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

magnezone is not a groundbreaking steel so i dont see how it trapping zone is very impactful

it doesnt "effortlessly beat" corv either it barely 2hkos
252 Atk Golem-Alola Zing Zap vs. 248 HP / 168+ Def Corviknight: 186-222 (46.6 - 55.6%) -- 15.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

on top of that rock/electric gives it limited opportunities to switch in and apart from rocks it has little utility since it's forced to run scarf to outspeed heatran so idk how this is broken
Banded Golem 2HKOs full def investment corv everytime, and 180+ speed outspeeds corv, zone, and even heatran if not investing more than 120 evs in speed, while the only thing that would OHKO of all of them is Heatran's EP, which most times won't even be able to do, so yeah, it seems very oppresive, but you can just lower Speed and most of its unfairly oppressive presence will dissapear, sorry for not clearing this up in the Veto post, but all this could've been discussed in the Discord as to not clog up the thread.

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
3 hour warning! Be sure to get your votes in.

:golem-alola:: NotCopen
:lycanroc-midnight:: anaconja, megaspoopy000
:corsola:: Moretto, anaconja

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
Welp, it seems no one else wanted to vote, so Voting is now closed! and with that, the winners are:

Golem-Alola [Optimized]
Abilities: Solid Rock / Sturdy / Galvanize
Stats: 95 / 120 / 120 / 45 / 85 / 85 [560 BST]
Added Moves: Zing Zap, Head Smash, Body Press, Heat Crash, Rapid Spin
Summary of Changes: +15 HP, -10 Def, -10 SpA, +20 SpD, +40 Spe
Description/Role: Powerful wallbreaker that struggles to break ground types. Has a powerful Explosion with Galvanize, and an electric type Rapid Spin.
Copen's Alolan Golem!

Abilities: No Guard / Vital Spirit / Tough Claws [HA]
Stats: 85 / 120 / 75 / 55 / 75 / 87 [512 BST]
Added Moves: Accelerock, High Horsepower.
Summary of Changes: +5 Atk, +5 Spe
Description/Role: extremely strong breaker, with STAB on Tough Claws boosted priority and High Horsepower, along with coverage in CC, and less importantly, Play Rough, Sucker Punch, etc
My Lycanroc-Midnight! yay :D

Corsola [Optimized]
Abilities:
Levitate / Regenerator
Stats: 75 / 55 / 115 / 105 / 125 / 45
Added Moves: Flip Turn, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball
Summary of Changes: Abilities, Stats, Moves
Description/Role: This mon's entire thing is regen Stealth Rock. I just emphasized on the Role and gave it some offensive props to set it apart from other Regenerator mons, with Levitate as an option.
Moretto's Corsola!

Congrats!

And now I present to you something this mod needed since Slate 1:

Balance Changes!
:ss/rapidash-galar:
Stat Changes: 85 / 80 / 70 / 100 / 80 / 105 -> 70 / 80 / 70 / 125 / 70 / 105
Ability Change: Gains Competitive (replaces Psychic Terrain)
Movepool Changes: Can no longer learn Earth
Power

Gapidash's Psyterrain-boosted Expanding Force has been a terrying force in the meta since day one, losing Psychic Terrain makes its rampage stop abruptly. A boost in Special Attack and the ability to punish defog and intimidate is in order so it doesn't instantly become PU.

:ss/thievul:
Ability Change: Gains Prankster (replaces Sheer Force)

who gave this sheer force It is impossible to switch into the Thievul we have now, as it bolsters SFLO boosted perfect coverage in Dark/Ground/Ice, removing SF is necessary as not only there are a lot of SF pokemon in the meta rn, this is the most overpowered one.

:ss/boltund:
Movepool Changes: Can no longer learn Extreme Speed, Ice Fang, and Nasty Plot

Boltund is excessively oppressive in the meta, decimating most things with STAB ESpeed, Physical Boltbeam, etc. Removing the most abrasive aspects of this Pokemon should make it a healthy presence while keeping it a viable Speed Control/Hazard Control in most teams.

:ss/magmortar:
Ability Change: Gains Mega Launcher (replaces Sheer Force)

Movepool Changes: Gains Aura Sphere

seriously why are there so many SF mons Anyway, Magmortar is way to powerful with SF and STAB boosted Fire and Focus Blasts, along with coverage for waters in Thunderbolt, so removing SF should solve its problem. (also Mega Launcher fits it perfectly)

_________________________________________________________​

And that's all the changes for now, what do you think? Did we miss something? Do you disagree with something? Discuss below! Discussion Phase will last 24 hours!

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
:corsola::
A good rock setter that lacks disrupt options, but has the bulk, movepool, and Spa to sweep late game, really good al around but we'll see how this performs

:lycanroc-midnight::
*insert joke ab this being the best sub*

:golem-alola::
fun fact: i was actually planing on subbing Rapid Spin Galv myself, along with other changes that Copen did, its like she read my mind lol

:rapidash-galar::
yay second Competitive mon of the mod

:thievul::
Finally, this Pokemon true potential in Stakeout gets a chance to shine

:boltund::
120bp Hyper Fang go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:magmortar::
has unmissable focus blast. thats it, now it just hasn't the chance to cleave through half the meta with just Fire Blast.

Last edited:

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
7th slate: I Have To Get Normaler:
:sm/persian::sm/furret::sm/furfrou:
and now, these furry friends, some of them you know since you were a child, help 'em receive relevance again, ok?
Like always, Type changes are allowed, but you can't remove the Normal Type.
Submission Phase will last 6-7 days, Good Luck!<3​

:ss/persian:

Persian [Optimized]
Abilities: Limber / Technician / Unnerve
Stats: 85 / 100 / 70 / 65 / 75 / 135 [530 BST]
Added Moves: Shadow Sneak, Hex, Quick Attack, Parting Shot, Super Fang, Thunder Wave
Summary of Changes: +20 HP, +10 Def, +30 Atk, +10 SpD, +20 Spe
Description/Role: Fast pivot with double stab technician priority.

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
:bw/furret:

Furret [Optimized]
Abilities: Keen Eye / Frisk / Simple [HA]
Stats: 105 / 80 / 80 / 85 / 55 / 110 [525 BST]
Added Moves: Mega Kick, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Jump Kick.
Summary of Changes: +20 HP, +4 Atk, +16 Def +40 Spa, +20 Spe
Description/Role: Coil Set-up Sweeper, with great Normal/Ground/Rock/Fighting/Water powerful coverage.

:bw/persian:

Persian [Optimized]
Abilities
: Limber / Technician / Unnerve
Stats: 75 / 130 / 70 / 65 / 75 / 115 [530 BST]
Added Moves: Quick Attack, Rapid Spin, Slack Off, Swords Dance, Pursuit, Force Palm, Flame Charge.
Summary of Changes: +10 HP, +60 Atk, +10 Def, +10 SpD
Custom: Play Rough*: Changed to 100 Acc, otherwise unchanged.
Description/Role: Pivot and Spinner, with a lot of tools in technician-boosted moves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)