[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

What would you like to trade for a tyrunt? I'm mainly just looking for the HA, such a restricted event :toast:

Hey there, this is a really cool thread you've got going on :))

Please CMT for that beautiful Naive past-gen Mewtwo!

What would you like to trade for a tyrunt? I'm mainly just looking for the HA, such a restricted event :toast:
Do you have a trade thread? If not, that's fine, but make me an offer. I can also give you a spitback (x/x/x/x/x/x) for free if you want. :)

Hey there, this is a really cool thread you've got going on :))

Please CMT for that beautiful Naive past-gen Mewtwo!
I'd trade it for a clone of that awesome Keldeo, though I'll have to find someone to clone the Mewtwo.

I'd trade it for a clone of that awesome Keldeo, though I'll have to find someone to clone the Mewtwo.
Safe :)) sounds awesome, can you let me know via VM or something once you've got the Mewtwo cloned? There's tons of cloners lurking in SQSR thread as far as I know :P

EDIT: this is a bit weird, but can you trade me two copies of the Mewtwo? I intend to use one for a mixed Mewtwo Y and the other for a mixed Mewtwo X. If that's not too much trouble id appreciate it a bunch :)) ive got the Keldeo ready :))

EDIT: this is a bit weird, but can you trade me two copies of the Mewtwo? I intend to use one for a mixed Mewtwo Y and the other for a mixed Mewtwo X. If that's not too much trouble id appreciate it a bunch :)) ive got the Keldeo ready :))
Sure thing - just waiting for someone to reply to my SQSR request. :)

New RNGs! HP Grass Moltres and HP Ice Zapdos; both have Defog. Furthermore, Weedle, Miltank, Taillow, and Feebas have been added to breedables!

Also, I am changing my policy on redistribution rights. All RNGs and SRs are now Semi-Redis: You can offer them on your thread if you get one from me, but anyone who gets them from you cannot trade them. Breedables are still non-redis.

Last edited:
Small update - Defog Lux Ball Giratina has been added to the RNG section! This was also my first RNG on my Diamond cartridge.

Next update will be Unova & Kalos breedables.

Hello! I'm really interested in your Zapdos Bold HP Ice. I do have a trade thread, but haven't been on smogon in a long time. Either way, I have most of the pokemon listed in my thread still, however I will need help cloning them as I likely only have the original copies (migrated to ORAS). I understand if this is too much trouble to go through for a trade, but I thought I'd be up front about it all. Thanks for checking either way!

Hello! I'm really interested in your Zapdos Bold HP Ice. I do have a trade thread, but haven't been on smogon in a long time. Either way, I have most of the pokemon listed in my thread still, however I will need help cloning them as I likely only have the original copies (migrated to ORAS). I understand if this is too much trouble to go through for a trade, but I thought I'd be up front about it all. Thanks for checking either way!
Hey! Sorry I took so long to reply; been busy with IRL stuff. I'd trade the Zapdos for that *fabulous* pink Virizion; it may take a bit of time, though, since I can't clone myself either and will have to find someone on SQSR.

Hi there! I have cyndaquil with HA and HP grass; buernary with HA; and other pokes
Thanks, but I'm not really interested in either of those since I can breed them both myself. Could you please elaborate on what you mean by "other pokes"? :)

Hey! Sorry I took so long to reply; been busy with IRL stuff. I'd trade the Zapdos for that *fabulous* pink Virizion; it may take a bit of time, though, since I can't clone myself either and will have to find someone on SQSR.
So, I do have the Virizion, however I only have it level 100 252 atk 252 spe 6 hp. I hope that's okay. I'll try to get it cloned so it will be ready for you if you'd still like to proceed with the trade

Well, somehow this thread managed to drop to page 2 of the Wifi forum, which is never good. Don't worry, though; I haven't abandoned it, and I have added Scraggy, Drilbur, Foongus, Scatterbug, Bunnelby, Deino, Spiritomb, and Rotom!

Also, I have removed Rayquaza from the SRs section for two reasons: First, I needed it myself for Circle of Legends and couldn't find anybody to clone it. Second, it's just plain not a good SR; really anyone can do it within an hour or two.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in feebas, slowpoke, rotom, and starly. I don't care much about IVs because I will probably rebreed them anyway. In return I have battle readies or some spitbacks. Unfortunately I dont have access to apricorn balls. If you have any pokemon in specific that you want, I might have it or be able to get it easily.

Hey, I'm interested in feebas, slowpoke, rotom, and starly. I don't care much about IVs because I will probably rebreed them anyway. In return I have battle readies or some spitbacks. Unfortunately I dont have access to apricorn balls. If you have any pokemon in specific that you want, I might have it or be able to get it easily.
What spitbacks do you have? Since you don't have a trade thread, I can trade them to you for just one.

What spitbacks do you have? Since you don't have a trade thread, I can trade them to you for just one.
Thanks, that'd be awesome. As for spitbacks I have, on the top of my head- kangaskhan, meditite, abra, beldum, miltank, ferroseed, shellos, treecko, larvitar, noibat, joltik, skarmory, pidgey, dratini, snivy, carvana, duskull, and roselia. Most of those are in luxury balls. I have about 2/3 of the kanto pokemon too, but those are all in pokeballs. Nearly all of these are 5IVs, with a few 4 and 6s mixed in there. I have more spitbacks and I'll post them when I get on my game and double check I have them. If you're not interested, could I have a spitback feebas? Thanks!

Thanks, that'd be awesome. As for spitbacks I have, on the top of my head- kangaskhan, meditite, abra, beldum, miltank, ferroseed, shellos, treecko, larvitar, noibat, joltik, skarmory, pidgey, dratini, snivy, carvana, duskull, and roselia. Most of those are in luxury balls. I have about 2/3 of the kanto pokemon too, but those are all in pokeballs. Nearly all of these are 5IVs, with a few 4 and 6s mixed in there. I have more spitbacks and I'll post them when I get on my game and double check I have them. If you're not interested, could I have a spitback feebas? Thanks!
Does the Roselia have its HA?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)