Gen 6 Gen 6 Pure Hackmon's RMT: Dreemurr’s Nightmare (M-Venusaur Bulky Offense)

Welcome to the first RMT I have done. I decided to base this team off Undertale because I recently got into the game and really like the characters. This is a Gen 6 Pure Hackmon's team which I have done fairly well on the ladder with, getting to top 10 with it.
1625873904334.jpeg

I started with Mega-Diancie, one of my favourite mon's in Gen 6 Pure Hackmons at the moment.
1625121570525.png

Chara Dreemurr (Diancie-Mega) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Boomburst
- Sucker Punch
1625122526976.png

FakeSpeed is vital for revenge killing and is the basis of this set. Boomburst + Safety Goggles counters Giratina, and Sucker Punch can take out mons such as Gengar. Pixilate M-Diancie is much better than Refrigerate Kyurem in my opinion. It has more speed and bulk, and Fairy + Dark can hit a lot more of the metagame than Kyurem can, and I find it easier to fit on a team than Kyurem because it has less weaknesses. I named M-Diancie after Chara because Chara in game has a cutsie look but is actually a genocidal maniac who despises humanity.

I then needed a Mold Breaker who has offensive synergy with Diancie and, as a bonus, is improofed by Diancie.
1625121811428.png

Asriel Dreemurr (Rayquaza-Mega) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Trick
Asriel_Dreemurr_battle_final_form.gif

Enter Rayquaza-Mega! Choice Band gives it 756 attack making it perfect for sweeping slowed teams or revenge killing with e-speed. It can also Trick defensive mons to annoy them with Choice Band and steal useful items like Shed Shell or Leftovers. Dragon Ascent and Thousand Arrows hits most of the meta at the moment and Extreme Speed can Revenge kill sweeper after they Shell Smash. Rayquaza is named after Asriel is chosen because of its link to Diancie as well as because it is reminiscent of the God of Hyperdeath.

So far the team is weak to enemy Pixilate M-Diancie, so I wanted something to check enemy M-Diancie and Improof our M-Diancie.
1625122414323.png

Toriel (Xerneas) @ Iron Plate
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Freeze-Dry
- Fusion Flare
- Moonblast

1625122367754.png

Wonder Guard Xerneas can hit most of the popular Wonder Guards in the game right now dishing out high damage to Swampert, Audino, Gyarados, Scizor, Sableye and Spiritomb. On top of this, it uses Judgement+Iron Plate to improof itself and Diancie. Xern is a powerful bulky offense mon who adds more defense to the team. It’s named after Toriel due to their design similarity and character similarity in their respective games.

A Magic Bouncer is pretty much required if you don’t want to lose to taunt, hazards and phasing spam, so I decided to add one.
E438B27F-4C6B-42D9-ABDF-237382E65F7F.png

Omega Flowey (Venusaur-Mega) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Sticky Web
- Defog
- Slack Off
- Parting Shot

114F7B43-9970-4DFC-B89C-1A8FA35FA018.png

A Magic Bouncer is pretty much required on good teams in Gen 6 Pure Hackmons at the moment, so I decided to go with Mega-Venusaur due to it’s solid defensive typing and good bulk. Venusaur reminds me of Omega Flowey, and I feel like Omega Flowey whenever I get to use it due to its passive regeneration and nice bulk. Sticky Web is for helping Diancie and Ray sweep because both of their speeds leave a lot to be desired.

Next I needed something that could shut down setup sweepers, preferably a Prankster.
9F53BCB9-DE01-4132-8AF1-1B35D89F69F1.png

Asgore Dreemurr (Giratina) (M) @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP 4 Def 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Encore
- Curse
- Recover

Giratina is the best Prankster in the game at the moment and it fits perfectly on this team. It can hit wonder guards with curse, stop sweepers, and use its insane bulk and Encore and Spore are perfect for putting the opposing mon in a helpless position, curse does damage to wonder guard’s and other Pokémon and recover keeps it healthy. It’s named after Asgore because of it’s design and the way it guard’s the team from setup sweepers.

5C59C9EB-CE49-4588-8D44-BAFD33DC77F3.jpeg

Giratina and Venusaur form a good defensive core, but they need a defensive Wonder Guard, and the team needs a cleric.

212-1.png

Undyne (Scizor-Mega) (F) @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Aromatherapy
- U-turn
- Heal Order

Undyne_battle_armor.gif

Mega Scizor is one of the best Wonder Guards at the moment and fits nicely on the team because I already have 3 fire resists and an immunity to it. Aromatherapy cures the team, Stealth Rock breaks sashes in order for Mega-Rayquaza can sweep better, U-turn is amazing for slow- pivoting in order to bring frail mons like Diancie-Mega and Rayquaza-Mega in safely, which is also useful for bringing in low mons safely. Scizor is named after Undyne because when I first saw Undyne my mind immediately went to Mega Scizor.

Hope you enjoyed this RMT!

Here's the link to the team: https://pokepast.es/e19abacad81916a4

Attachments

Last edited:

aerobee

Pure Hackmons
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hello there!

As this appears to be a theme team, I'll try not to change any of the Pokemon.

This is a pretty solid team, but I'd change a few of the movesets.

Chara Dreemurr (Diancie-Mega) @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Boomburst
- Sucker Punch
Personally I'd use Lum Berry, as Diancie hates status in general and it also triggers against a Dark Void user. Additionally, I'd forgo Boomburst for V-Create, as Fake Out + Extreme Speed does more than enough to Giratina, outspeeds its Prankster, and KOs Mega Gengar after one Shell Smash; V-Create hits Mega Scizor and the occasional Mega Venusaur. As Mega Gengar's covered already, I'd use Close Combat (your team seems to pressure Audino/Xerneas more in team preview), as extra coverage. This is what I recommend:

Chara Dreemurr (Diancie-Mega) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- V-Create
- Close Combat

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Trick
This seems solid, but I'd change Thousand Arrows for something that hits harder, like Precipice Blades, and Extreme Speed for V-Create. Precipice Blades hits harder than STAB Dragon Ascent (so it pressures Groudon harder), and if the opponent has some ladder gimmick like Wonder Guard Air Balloon Electric-types its other moves deal a significant amount of damage anyway. As Wonder Guard Pokemon tend to be slow (and you aren't OHKOing offensive ones with Extreme Speed anyway), coverage is more worthwhile. Additionally, you already have Diancie to revenge-kill opposing sweepers. Overall it's a pretty solid set, but here's the one I recommend:

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Precipice Blades
- V-Create
- Trick

Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Freeze-Dry
- Fusion Flare
- Moonblast
No four attacks can deal with every opposing Wonder Guard; this set's hardwalled by any team with Wonder Guard Groudon, Arceus, or any ladder Air Balloon Wonder Guard/Sturdinja sets. Instead, considering you have a Mold Breaker Rayquaza, a Shell Smash Baton Pass set could be run. This set could forgo Freeze-Dry and Fusion Flare for the two moves, as then you can take advantage of opposing checks coming in. So here's what I recommend:

Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass
- Moonblast

Omega Flowey (Venusaur-Mega) (M) @ Black Sludge
Careful Nature
- Sticky Web
- Defog
- Slack Off
- Parting Shot
I'd change Sticky Web for Aromatherapy, as Venusaur usually won't get Taunted. Additionally, it could be bounced back by opposing Magic Bouncers, and Diancie and Rayquaza don't benefit much from it. This set seems really weak to Shadow Tag as well, so Shed Shell's a better item to use. Instead of Parting Shot, I'd personally use Knock Off, as it chips opposing setup sweepers, and pressures a few of them enough that they won't setup in Venusaur's face. Mega Gengar in particular's negatively affected, as it's walled by Giratina after its Spooky Plate's knocked off. This is what I recommend:

Omega Flowey (Venusaur-Mega) (M) @ Shed Shell
Careful Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Defog
- Slack Off
- Knock Off

Nightmarelovania (Giratina) (M) @ Griseous Orb
EVs: 252 HP 4 Def 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Encore
- Curse
- Recover
Although not getting Tricked is a huge bonus, not getting slept is likely a larger one. Therefore, I'd run Safety Goggles over Griseous Orb. Additionally, this team seems to have no strong answer to Primal Groudon, so I'd make this set physically defensive. Spore achieves much of what Encore does, but doesn't contribute much else; Will-O-Wisp helps against opposing Huge Power users.

Nightmarelovania (Giratina) (M) @ Safety Goggles
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Encore
- Curse
- Recover

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Aromatherapy
- U-turn
- Heal Order
This is a solid set; as Venusaur became a cleric, Scizor doesn't have to run Aromatherapy. King's Shield is probably the best choice here, as Scizor can scout for opposing Fire-type moves that are so painfully prevalent among offensive Pokemon. The set's only slightly changed; here it is below:

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- King's Shield
- U-turn
- Heal Order

Here's the full team: https://pokepast.es/9644c589009eb93a

I hope this helped!

Hello there!

As this appears to be a theme team, I'll try not to change any of the Pokemon.

This is a pretty solid team, but I'd change a few of the movesets.

Personally I'd use Lum Berry, as Diancie hates status in general and it also triggers against a Dark Void user. Additionally, I'd forgo Boomburst for V-Create, as Fake Out + Extreme Speed does more than enough to Giratina, outspeeds its Prankster, and KOs Mega Gengar after one Shell Smash; V-Create hits Mega Scizor and the occasional Mega Venusaur. As Mega Gengar's covered already, I'd use Close Combat (your team seems to pressure Audino/Xerneas more in team preview), as extra coverage. This is what I recommend:

Chara Dreemurr (Diancie-Mega) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- V-Create
- Close Combat

This seems solid, but I'd change Thousand Arrows for something that hits harder, like Precipice Blades, and Extreme Speed for V-Create. Precipice Blades hits harder than STAB Dragon Ascent (so it pressures Groudon harder), and if the opponent has some ladder gimmick like Wonder Guard Air Balloon Electric-types its other moves deal a significant amount of damage anyway. As Wonder Guard Pokemon tend to be slow (and you aren't OHKOing offensive ones with Extreme Speed anyway), coverage is more worthwhile. Additionally, you already have Diancie to revenge-kill opposing sweepers. Overall it's a pretty solid set, but here's the one I recommend:

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Precipice Blades
- V-Create
- Trick

No four attacks can deal with every opposing Wonder Guard; this set's hardwalled by any team with Wonder Guard Groudon, Arceus, or any ladder Air Balloon Wonder Guard/Sturdinja sets. Instead, considering you have a Mold Breaker Rayquaza, a Shell Smash Baton Pass set could be run. This set could forgo Freeze-Dry and Fusion Flare for the two moves, as then you can take advantage of opposing checks coming in. So here's what I recommend:

Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass
- Moonblast

I'd change Sticky Web for Aromatherapy, as Venusaur usually won't get Taunted. Additionally, it could be bounced back by opposing Magic Bouncers, and Diancie and Rayquaza don't benefit much from it. This set seems really weak to Shadow Tag as well, so Shed Shell's a better item to use. Instead of Parting Shot, I'd personally use Knock Off, as it chips opposing setup sweepers, and pressures a few of them enough that they won't setup in Venusaur's face. Mega Gengar in particular's negatively affected, as it's walled by Giratina after its Spooky Plate's knocked off. This is what I recommend:

Omega Flowey (Venusaur-Mega) (M) @ Shed Shell
Careful Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Defog
- Slack Off
- Knock Off

Although not getting Tricked is a huge bonus, not getting slept is likely a larger one. Therefore, I'd run Safety Goggles over Griseous Orb. Additionally, this team seems to have no strong answer to Primal Groudon, so I'd make this set physically defensive. Spore achieves much of what Encore does, but doesn't contribute much else; Will-O-Wisp helps against opposing Huge Power users.

Nightmarelovania (Giratina) (M) @ Safety Goggles
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Encore
- Curse
- Recover

This is a solid set; as Venusaur became a cleric, Scizor doesn't have to run Aromatherapy. King's Shield is probably the best choice here, as Scizor can scout for opposing Fire-type moves that are so painfully prevalent among offensive Pokemon. The set's only slightly changed; here it is below:

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- King's Shield
- U-turn
- Heal Order

Here's the full team: https://pokepast.es/9644c589009eb93a

I hope this helped!

Thx for this, a lot of this was very useful. V-create is good m-diancie, and like you said, giratina is already heavily checked. Close combat is also good for arceus, and rays espeed already ohkos wonder guard mmy. I kept safety goggles to stay safe against giratina that are behind subs.

On ray I did swap thousand arrows out for precipice blades, however I kept espeed because of its usefulness when taking out frail or weakened targets for free.

I kept xerneas’s set the same. While the set you suggested is good, I feel like it makes the team too defensive.

I kept the remainder of your suggestions, as they all improved the defensive half of the team’s survivability.

Thx again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)