Gen 6 Gen 6 Pure Hackmons: Fairy Monotype RMT (40-0)

Shay's Fate

formerly La fusión más 7u7
RMT: Approval Addicted
A Gen 6 Pure Hackmons Fairy Monotype

I´m tired of good manners
It´s too much for me!
I eat with my hands and that´s how I am
I speak loud and I´m frank, excuse me!

Teambuilding Process

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega:
I started with the Wonder Guard core, Mega Audino is an overall good support Wonder Guard, Mega Mawile was used as the second Wonder Guard because it´s the only Fairy type not weak to Steel or Poison.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott:
I need a Primal-Groudon check so I added Prankster Whimsicott, which also provided Spikes support. Here you have some calcs that show the PDon-checking potential of Whimsicott.

:groudon_primal: vs :giratina:
+2 252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Thousand Arrows vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Giratina: 262-309 (52 - 61.4%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
:groudon_primal: vs :whimsicott:
+2 252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Thousand Arrows vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Whimsicott: 165-195 (50.9 - 60.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas:
Magic Bounce Xerneas was added to deal with many of the status moves users, Mega Audino´s item was changed to Safety Goggles because the team already had a good match up against Shadow Tag.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas:
Imposter Xerneas is the revenge killer of the team, and works as a surprise Imposter pokemon, leaving some rivals defenseless.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas:
The team needed a Mold Breaker user, I used a bulkier version of the regular Xerneas set, using Leftovers + King´s Shield to increase it´s longevity, 76 EVs allow Xerneas to outspeed Deoxys-Speed. This was the first version of the team.

Some changes were made on the team to improve my Shadow Tag Primal-Groudon matchup.
This was the 2nd version of the team
1674407993264.png

1674408005980.png

(Ignore the gen9randombattle that was just a missclick)
After going 33-0 and 40-1 I lost a battle, leaving me with a 40-2, at this point I changed of account

I tweaked the sets of my Wonder Guards and I added nicknames

Small move changes were made in Magic Bounce and Mold Breaker Xerneas

More changes were made on Mold Breaker Xerneas and Destiny Bond was placed instead of Spikes on Whimsicott, this was the last version and I consider this is about as good it can get.

After MANY tries this team achieved a 40-0, my original goal.
1674408035300.png

1674408061782.png

"I don´t have any friends"
"We can be your friends"
"You can´t be my friends"
"Of course we can, don´t let anyone tell you that we can´t"

You were the best friends I could ever have

Strika (Audino-Mega) (F) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Wish
- Aromatherapy
- Parting Shot
- King's Shield

Mega Audino is one of the best Wonder Guards, working as a Secret Sword Mega Gengar and Primal Groudon check, as a pivot and cleric with Wish and Parting Shot, overall a standard Mega Audino set. Safety Goggles were used over Shed Shell as the combination of King´s Shield and Parting Shot along Mega Audino´s bulk allow it to escape from most Shadow Tag users.

1674408072822.png

"Why am I so bad at everything? Can´t I be good at anything?"
"I really miss you all, can you get back? No, right? I understand"
"I´m a terrible person, how is anyone going to love me?"
"How are you?" "I M F I N E"

I wasn´t really fine at that time, but that isn´t a justification, right?

Mental Breakdowns (Mawile-Mega) (F) @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Defog
- Stealth Rock
- Parting Shot

Steel/Fairy is the only type combination not weak Steel or Poison, unfortunately, it carries two common weaknesses in Ground and Fire, meaning that it can get hit by No Guard Fissure users, Mawile was chosen as the Defog user because of its Stealth Rock resistance and Toxic Spikes immunity, its low speed stat makes it a great Parting Shot user, Shed Shell was used to escape from Shadow Tag Primal Groudon, which is one of the most common users of the ability.
1674408095323.png

"Sobbing, while I think about you, wanting to back with you,
reminding the little shines that you brought to me
reminding the explosion in my worst momment

hoping that we get back, knowing it won´t happen"

Weekends (Whimsicott) (F) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Prankster
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spore
- Recover
- Encore
- Destiny Bond

This is the obligatory Primal Groudon check of the team, it doesn´t do much more, just switching against some Mold Breaker Pokemon as they use Shell Smash, Encoring them to then sleep something with Spore, it can use Destiny Bond in a desperate situation to get a KO against anything that could threaten the team, Shed Shell is used, again, to escape from any Shadow Tag user, as Whimsicott is unable to do damage without sacrificing itself.

1674408114648.png

You´re a really special girl, you know more than anyone what you want, and I like that

Thanks, for teaching me who I want in my life, for teaching me to hear, sorry for being such a bad person, but you can forgive me, right? I changed since the last time, and so you did, I see you really happy, K

K, R & F (Xerneas) (F) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Taunt
- Recover
- Moonblast
- Whirlwind

Magic Bounce Xerneas is a great switch to many Pokemon in the tier such as Giratina and passive Wonder Guards in the form of Blissey, Mega Audino, non Scald Primal Kyogre and Mega Beedrill. Taunt is a great utility move that forces passive Wonder Guard users while blocking Defog from an attempt to use Stealth Rock, Whirlwind forces Substitute users out while forcing some damage, having a great sinergy with Taunt, as it forces many Pokemon out, Recover is used to be able to keep in check those threats throught the game while Moonblast is used to damage Pokemon such as Giratina, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Sableye and Mega Mewtwo X. Shed Shell is used because Magic Bounce Xerneas is an important piece of the team.

1674408143134.png

"Sorry, I really didn´t mean to say that, I wasn´t in my best state, would you forgive me, F?"

"Yes, but K and R dont go here as much as they used to, don´t worry they dont have anything against you anymore"

K, R & F (Xerneas) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Whirlwind
- Parting Shot
- Trick

Imposter Xerneas is a surprise Imposter that surprises many players scouting movesets and revenge killing boosted targets, punishing any non Judgment Plate Mold Breaker (such as Xerneas or Mega Gengar) from boosting. Thanks to Audino´s Wish it can survive loger, mainting its revenge killing capabilities.

1674408163335.png

You taught me a lot, I wont see you much again, but I will remember you as long as I can, thanks, R, you´ve been one of the most important persons in my life

K, R & F (Xerneas) (F) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Shell Smash
- Dark Void
- Play Rough
- Steam Eruption

This is an unorthodox Mold Breaker Xerneas set made by NToTheN, instead of using a fully special Xerneas set I´m using a mixed Xerneas set, 76 Speed EVs are used to outspeed Deoxys Speed after using a Shell Smash.

Why Play Rough and not Judgment Fairy if im using Pixie Plate?

+2 252+ SpA Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Judgment vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Blissey: 253-298 (35.4 - 41.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252+ Atk Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Blissey: 822-967 (115.2 - 135.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Blissey: 684-805 (95.9 - 112.9%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Gyarados-Mega: 306-360 (77.8 - 91.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Gyarados-Mega: 362-428 (92.1 - 108.9%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

+2
252+ SpA Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Judgment vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Kyogre-Primal: 222-262 (55 - 65%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Kyogre-Primal: 213-252 (52.8 - 62.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Kyogre-Primal: 355-418 (88 - 103.7%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
+2
252+ Atk Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Kyogre-Primal: 426-502 (105.7 - 124.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Giratina: 414-488 (82.3 - 97%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2
252+ Atk Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Giratina: 494-584
(98.2 - 116.1%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

As seen in the calcs above, Play Rough allows Xerneas to OHKO what would be a check in the form of Blissey while 2HKOing another special walls such as Primal Kyogre, OHKOing it after a boost and having a high chance to do so with Giratina. Steam Eruption covers Primal Groudon while Dark Void generates free turns to use Shell Smash and sweep without the concern of Safety Goggles. This is the most important Pokemon in the team as it´s my main way of breaking through Wonder Guard users, as such it should be kept in check with Wish from Mega Audino.

THREATLIST

:groudon_primal: ( :choice_band: ) : Primal Groudon is a huge threat to my team as only Mold Breaker and Imposter Xerneas can actually damage it while only Whimsicott can wall it, wearing it down is a hard task do to the Leftovers it uses most of the time, Choice band or sets with a fire attack are just a loss for this team, as Whimsicott gets OHKOed from V-Create or Sacred Fire, your best bet is to sweep with Mold Breaker Xerneas as fast as you can

:chansey: :eviolite: : Eviolite Chansey is a terrible matchup for this team, not only does it stop Mold Breaker Xerneas from using Shell Smash but it also beats Magic Bounce Xerneas on a 1v1, which isn´t improofed, a well played Eviolite Chansey ruins the team, your best bet is to use Trick with Imposter Xerneas and/or to sleep it with Mold Bteaker Xerneas.

:deoxys_speed: Fissure No Guards are a HUGE threat to this team as one of my Wonder Guards is weak to Ground, even if the usage is low the threat is still there, there´s not much to do in these situations.

Poison/Steel + Fire/Ground Attacks: Poison or Steel type attack users hit 5 members of my team superefectively, leaving me with Mega Mawile, that is a bad matchup is bad for itself but it´s even worse if the same Pokemon has Fire or Ground type attacks, some examples of Pokemon like this are
Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y, Mega Latios, Wonder Guard Xerneas, Wonder Guard Kyurem White and Mold Breaker Dialga

Losing Mold Breaker Xerneas: Mold Breaker Xerneas is the main way of making progress in this team and it is almost impossible to make any kind of progress without it.

REPLAYS

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas: vs :metagross_mega: :groudon_primal: :gyarados: :giratina: :scizor_mega: :gyarados_mega:
vs AcuraRL
A battle where Imposter Xerneas surprises a boosted Pokemon, reverse sweeping to facilitate the endgame.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas: vs :giratina: :sableye_mega::kyogre_primal: :xerneas: :groudon_primal: :gyarados_mega:
vs Wrathoftheleopard
Xerneas surprises both Primal Kyogre and Groudon, leading to an early forfeit.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas: vs :regigigas: :gyarados_mega: :audino_mega: :beedrill_mega: :groudon_primal: :rayquaza_mega:
vs Tripokemon
A replay showing that even after losing Mold Breaker Xerneas progress can be done.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas: vs :kyogre_primal: :sableye_mega: :deoxys_attack: :blissey: :gyarados_mega: :kyurem_white:
vs asdfghjklkjhgfd
A replay showing that even improofed Pokemon can sweep you AND showing that steel type attacks are not a death sentece.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas: vs :groudon_primal: :xerneas: :xerneas: :regigigas: :gyarados_mega: :mewtwo_mega_x:
vs Wrathoftheleopard
A (Blitz) replay against the now Sample Dual Xerneas team, where Wonder Guard Xerneas can hit both my Wonder Guards. (Gz to Wrathoftheleopard)

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas:vs :groudon_primal: :aerodactyl_mega: :gyarados: :mewtwo_mega_y: :kyogre_primal: :scizor_mega:
vs Mr.WeirdStratMan
A battle against Illusion spam, a rough matchup as I couldn´t know if a Pokemon could hit my Wonder Guards.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas:vs :groudon_primal: :aerodactyl_mega: :gyarados: :mewtwo_mega_y: :kyogre_primal: :scizor_mega:
vs Mr.WeirdStratMan
Second battle against the Illusion team

Final Notes

Overall this is about as good a Fairy Monotype can get, there´s some minor improvements that can be done, this team is not as good as a regular team but it´s not bad by any means, have fun using this team

https://pokepast.es/d70ef625e448ad0c

Last edited:
RMT: Approval Adiccted
A Gen 6 Pure Hackmons Fairy Monotype

I´m tired of good manners
It´s too much for me!
I eat with my hands and that´s how I am
I speak loud and I´m frank, excuse me!

Teambuilding Process

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega:
I started with the Wonder Guard core, Mega Audino is an overall good support Wonder Guard, Mega Mawile was used as the second Wonder Guard because it´s the only Fairy type not weak to Steel or Poison.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott:
I need a Primal-Groudon check so I added Prankster Whimsicott, which also provided Spikes support. Here you have some calcs that show the PDon-checking potential of Whimsicott.

:groudon_primal: vs :giratina:
+2 252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Thousand Arrows vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Giratina: 262-309 (52 - 61.4%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
:groudon_primal: vs :whimsicott:
+2 252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Thousand Arrows vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Whimsicott: 165-195 (50.9 - 60.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas:
Magic Bounce Xerneas was added to deal with many of the status moves users, Mega Audino´s item was changed to Safety Goggles because the team already had a good match up against Shadow Tag.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas:
Imposter Xerneas is the revenge killer of the team, and works as a surprise Imposter pokemon, leaving some rivals defenseless.

The team needed a Mold Breaker user, I used a bulkier version of the regular Xerneas set, using Leftovers + King´s Shield to increase it´s longevity, 76 EVs allow Xerneas to outspeed Deoxys-Speed. This was the first version of the team.

Some changes were made on the team to improve my Shadow Tag Primal-Groudon matchup.
This was the 2nd version of the team
View attachment 486082
View attachment 486083
(Ignore the gen9randombattle that was just a missclick)
After going 33-0 and 40-1 I lost a battle, leaving me with a 40-2, at this point I changed of account

I tweaked the sets of my Wonder Guards and I added nicknames

Small move changes were made in Magic Bounce and Mold Breaker Xerneas

More changes were made on Mold Breaker Xerneas and Destiny Bond was placed instead of Spikes on Whimsicott, this was the last version and I consider this is about as good it can get.

After MANY tries this team achieved a 40-0, my original goal.
View attachment 486084

View attachment 486085

"I don´t have any friends"
"We can be your friends"
"You can´t be my friends"
"Of course we can, don´t let anyone tell you that we can´t"

You were the best friends I could ever have

Strika (Audino-Mega) (F) @ Safety Goggles
Relaxed Nature
- Wish
- Aromatherapy
- Parting Shot
- King's Shield

Mega Audino is one of the best Wonder Guards, working as a Secret Sword Mega Gengar and Primal Groudon check, as a pivot and cleric with Wish and Parting Shot, overall a standard Mega Audino set. Safety Goggles were used over Shed Shell as the combination of King´s Shield and Parting Shot along Mega Audino´s bulk allow it to escape from most Shadow Tag users.

View attachment 486086

"Why am I so bad at everything? Can´t I be good at anything?"
"I really miss you all, can you get back? No, right? I understand"
"I´m a terrible person, how is anyone going to love me?"

I wasn´t really fine at that time, but that isn´t a justification, right?

Mental Breakdowns (Mawile-Mega) (F) @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Defog
- Stealth Rock
- Parting Shot

Steel/Fairy is the only type combination not weak Steel or Poison, unfortunately, it carries two common weaknesses in Ground and Fire, meaning that it can get hit by No Guard Fissure users, Mawile was chosen as the Defog user because of its Stealth Rock resistance and Toxic Spikes inmunity, its low speed stat makes it a great Parting Shot user, Shed Shell was used to escape from Shadow Tag Primal Groudon, which is one of the most common users of the ability.
View attachment 486087

"Sobbing, while I think about you, wanting to back with you,
reminding the little shines that you brought to me
reminding the explosion in my worst momment

hoping that we get back, knowing it won´t happen"

Weekends (Whimsicott) (F) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Prankster
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Recover
- Encore
- Destiny Bond

This is the obligatory Primal Groudon check of the team, it doesn´t do much more, just switching against some Mold Breaker Pokemon as they use Shell Smash, Encoring them to then sleep something with Spore, it can use Destiny Bond in a desperate situation to get a KO against anything that could threaten the team, Shed Shell is used, again, to escape from any Shadow Tag user, as Whimsicott is unable to do damage without sacrificing itself.

View attachment 486088

You´re a really special girl, you know more than anyone what you want, and I like that

Thanks, for teaching me who I want in my life, for teaching me to hear, sorry for being such a bad person, but you can forgive me, right? I changed since the last time, and so you did, I see you really happy, K

K, R & F (Xerneas) (F) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Taunt
- Recover
- Moonblast
- Whirlwind

Magic Bounce Xerneas is a great switch to many Pokemon in the tier such as Giratina and passive Wonder Guards in the form of Blissey, Mega Audino, non Scald Primal Kyogre and Mega Beedrill. Taunt is a great utility move that forces passive Wonder Guard users while blocking Defog from an attempt to use Stealth Rock, Whirlwind forces Substitute users out while forcing some damage, having a great sinergy with Taunt, as it forces many Pokemon out, Recover is used to be able to keep in check those threats throught the game while Moonblast is used to damage Pokemon such as Giratina, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Sableye and Mega Mewtwo X. Shed Shell is used because Magic Bounce Xerneas is an important piece of the team.

View attachment 486089

"Sorry, I really didn´t mean to say that, I wasn´t in my best state, would you forgive me, F?"

"Yes, but K and R dont go here as much as they used to, don´t worry they dont have anything against you anymore"

K, R & F (Xerneas) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Whirlwind
- Parting Shot
- Trick

Imposter Xerneas is a surprise Imposter that surprises many players scouting movesets and revenge killing boosted targets, punishing any non Judgment Plate Mold Breaker (such as Xerneas or Mega Gengar) from boosting. Thanks to Audino´s Wish it can survive loger, mainting its revenge killing capabilities.

View attachment 486090
You taught me a lot, I wont see you much again, but I will remember you as long as I can, thanks, R, you´ve been one of the most important persons in my life

K, R & F (Xerneas) (F) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Shell Smash
- Dark Void
- Play Rough
- Steam Eruption

This is an unorthodox Mold Breaker Xerneas set made by NToTheN, instead of using a fully special Xerneas set I´m using a mixed Xerneas set, 76 Speed EVs are used to outspeed Deoxys Speed after using a Shell Smash.

Why Play Rough and not Judgment Fairy if im using Pixie Plate?

+2 252+ SpA Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Judgment vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Blissey: 253-298 (35.4 - 41.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252+ Atk Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Blissey: 822-967 (115.2 - 135.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Blissey: 684-805 (95.9 - 112.9%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Gyarados-Mega: 306-360 (77.8 - 91.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Gyarados-Mega: 362-428 (92.1 - 108.9%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

+2
252+ SpA Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Judgment vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Kyogre-Primal: 222-262 (55 - 65%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Kyogre-Primal: 213-252 (52.8 - 62.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Kyogre-Primal: 355-418 (88 - 103.7%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
+2
252+ Atk Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Kyogre-Primal: 426-502 (105.7 - 124.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Giratina: 414-488 (82.3 - 97%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2
252+ Atk Pixie Plate Mold Breaker Xerneas Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Giratina: 494-584
(98.2 - 116.1%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

As seen in the calcs above, Play Rough allows Xerneas to OHKO what would be a check in the form of Blissey while 2HKOing another special walls such as Primal Kyogre, OHKOing it after a boost and having a high chance to do so with Giratina. Steam Eruption covers Primal Groudon while Dark Void generates free turns to use Shell Smash and sweep without the concern of Safety Goggles. This is the most important Pokemon in the team as it´s my main way of breaking through Wonder Guard users, as such it should be kept in check with Wish from Mega Audino.

THREATLIST

:groudon_primal: ( :choice_band: ) : Primal Groudon is a huge threat to my team as only Mold Breaker and Imposter Xerneas can actually damage it while only Whimsicott can wall it, wearing it down is a hard task do to the Leftovers it uses most of the time, Choice band or sets with a fire attack are just a loss for this team, as Whimsicott gets OHKOed from V-Create or Sacred Fire, your best bet is to sweep with Mold Breaker Xerneas as fast as you can

:chansey: :eviolite: : Eviolite Chansey is a terrible matchup for this team, not only does it stop Mold Breaker Xerneas from using Shell Smash but it also beats Magic Bounce Xerneas on a 1v1, which isn´t improofed, a well played Eviolite Chansey ruins the team, your best bet is to use Trick with Imposter Xerneas and/or to sleep it with Mold Bteaker Xerneas.

:deoxys_speed: Fissure No Guards are a HUGE threat to this team as one of my Wonder Guards is weak to Ground, even if the usage is low the threat is still there, there´s not much to do in these situations.

Poison/Steel + Fire/Ground Attacks: Poison or Steel type attack users hit 5 members of my team superefectively, leaving me with Mega Mawile, that is a bad matchup is bad for itself but it´s even worse if the same Pokemon has Fire or Ground type attacks, some examples of Pokemon like this are
Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y, Mega Latios, Wonder Guard Xerneas, Wonder Guard Kyurem White and Mold Breaker Dialga

Losing Mold Breaker Xerneas: Mold Breaker Xerneas is the main way of making progress in this team and it is almost impossible to make any kind of progress without it.

REPLAYS

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas: vs :metagross_mega: :groudon_primal: :gyarados: :giratina: :scizor_mega: :gyarados_mega:
A battle where Imposter Xerneas surprises a boosted Pokemon, reverse sweeping to facilitate the endgame.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas: vs :giratina: :sableye_mega: :kyogre_primal: :xerneas: :groudon_primal: :gyarados_mega:
Xerneas surprises both Primal Kyogre and Groudon, leading to an early forfeit.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas: vs :regigigas: :gyarados_mega: :audino_mega: :beedrill_mega: :groudon_primal: :rayquaza_mega:
A replay showing that even after losing Mold Breaker Xerneas progress can be done.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas: vs :kyogre_primal: :sableye_mega: :deoxys_attack: :blissey: :gyarados_mega: :kyurem_white:
A replay showing that even improofed Pokemon can sweep you AND showing that steel type attacks are not a death sentece.

:audino_mega: :mawile_mega: :whimsicott: :xerneas: :xerneas: :xerneas: vs :groudon_primal: :xerneas: :xerneas: :regigigas: :gyarados_mega: :mewtwo_mega_x:
A (Blitz) replay against the now Sample Dual Xerneas team, where Wonder Guard Xerneas can hit both my Wonder Guards. (Gz to Wrathoftheleopard)

A battle against Illusion spam, a rough matchup as I couldn´t know if a Pokemon could hit my Wonder Guards.

Second battle against the Illusion team

Final Notes

Overall this is about as good a Fairy Monotype can get, there´s some minor improvements that can be done, this team is not as good as a regular team but it´s not bad by any means, have fun using this team

https://pokepast.es/d70ef625e448ad0c
Great job on this team and RMT, I was glad I could battle against it many times throughout its development into its final form. It should be noted that some variants of Wonder Guard Mega Beedrill run Gunk Shot, which may just autowin against mono fairy. I also like the way you formatted the replays section, seeing the icons of the Pokemon that compose each team is neat. I do wish I could see who you played against before clicking on it, though. Regardless, it's a really cool idea that I like.

I also like the little tidbits of story you have after the introduction of each Pokemon. Is R supposed to be Ruben?

Overall, even with the restrictions that monotype provides in Pure Hackmons, this team did a fantastic job, and I struggled against it many times myself. You could try Prankster Mega Audino over Prankster Whimsicott. It takes similar -- albeit more -- damage from Primal Groudon's Thousand Arrows as Giratina, and doesn't get instantly shredded by banded V-Create or Sacred Fire. However, it would need to run Safety Goggles and would therefore be susceptible to being trapped by Shadow Tag users.

Another thing about Shadow Tag is that users of it can trap Mold Breaker Xerneas fairly easily. They are often faster than Xerneas, and may be able to OHKO it with moves like Gear Grind or Sludge Wave, or Trick it a Choice Scarf, removing much of its effectiveness. The rest of the team has a strong matchup against it, but as you stated earlier Mold Breaker Xerneas is the team's main way of forcing progress against Wonder Guard cores.

Great team, I had lots of fun playing against it and using earlier versions of the team, and I'm glad I could help where I could!

Shay's Fate

formerly La fusión más 7u7
First of all, thanks for the feedback, it was nice to get some help from you.

About Gunk Shot Mega Beedrill I think it enters the "coverage" section, even if it doesn´t run Taunt Gunk Shot Beedrill is a terrible matchup, it´s just a inherent weakness of using a monotype.

The tidbits are really curious, but are just there to add meaning to the RMT, this team has become special to me, curiously, Mega Audino is a Pokemon that has to do with the story that I´m telling.

About Prankster Audino
252+ Atk Groudon-Primal V-create vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Audino-Mega: 253-298 (61.8 - 72.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Sacred Fire vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Audino-Mega: 141-166 (34.4 - 40.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

(Burn damage isnt really nice)

And as you said either Shadow Tag traps it or Spore beats it, which you really dont like.

Mold Breaker Xerneas has issues and can sometimes beat some Shadow Tag users, but as stated in the main post, it´s just a fun team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)