[Gen 6] Craymond's Collection (WIP, Gen 7 Coming Soon)

I'd prefer special. What would you like in return?
#565 Carracosta

(Adamant) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Solid Rock/Sturdy
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Knock Off, Flail, Iron Defense

Do you have have a female with Swift Swim? If not, does a female HA Dream Ball Conkeldurr (only need Drain Punch/Mach Punch) sound fair?

Edit: Do you need a certain gender on the Charmander? Either way is fine with me

#565 Carracosta

(Adamant) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Solid Rock/Sturdy
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Knock Off, Flail, Iron Defense

Do you have have a female with Swift Swim? If not, does a female HA Dream Ball Conkeldurr (only need Drain Punch/Mach Punch) sound fair?

Edit: Do you need a certain gender on the Charmander? Either way is fine with me
No, I don't have any with swift swim. I'm interested in a female. Do you want to swap 4IVs due to the gender ratio or do you want to swap perfects?

No, I don't have any with swift swim. I'm interested in a female. Do you want to swap 4IVs due to the gender ratio or do you want to swap perfects?
4IVs is fine by me. So Timburr for Charmander, just to clarify?

Edit: Do you want Modest or Timid?

Last edited:
Hi I saw your post in my thread I have some of your wants besides the nidoranF. would you be interested in those too? I'm interested in more than 1 pokemon from your thread. Some of these are not in my thread yet but I do have them.

Nidoran (F) Dream Ball HA
Clefairy (F) Dream Ball HA
Carvanha (F) Quick Ball HA
Shellos W (F) Dream Ball
Audino (F) Dream Ball HA
Timburr (F) Dream Ball HA
Alomomola (F) Dream Ball HA

Hi I saw your post in my thread I have some of your wants besides the nidoranF. would you be interested in those too? I'm interested in more than 1 pokemon from your thread. Some of these are not in my thread yet but I do have them.

Carvanha (F) Quick Ball HA
Shellos W (F) Dream Ball
Audino (F) Dream Ball HA
Timburr (F) Dream Ball HA
I need the following still (haven't updated in a while):
Shellos W (F) Dream Ball

If you could help with all that'd be awesome! I just need spitbacks (IV's/eggmoves don't matter), but if you want pentas instead, we can work something out :)

I need the following still (haven't updated in a while):
Shellos W (F) Dream Ball

If you could help with all that'd be awesome! I just need spitbacks (IV's/eggmoves don't matter), but if you want pentas instead, we can work something out :)
I want these. Do you accept clones of breedables? I prefer to clone my perfect females rather than breeding some spitbacks, you can send me spitbacks if you want.

Jolly
Ability: Run Away
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A

Timid
Ability: Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A​

Modest
Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore

Careful
Ability: Sand Stream
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Slack Off, Whirlwind​

Edit: Modest Poli all females :P

Last edited:
I want these. Do you accept clones of breedables? I prefer to clone my perfect females rather than breeding some spitbacks, you can send me spitbacks if you want.[/hide]
Sounds good to me! Which nature do you want on Politoed/Beedrill?

Edit: vzxt , your Pokemon are ready :) When are you free to trade?

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in a couple of Diancies (one for me, one for my little sister). I've got some stuff I bred pre-pokebank (having caught a 31/31/31/31/x/31 timid ditto) and some more recent things from ORAS. May be able to breed some other things if they don't cut it, but these are what I've got kicking around.

Got a legit JP snivy off the GTS yesterday, currently breeding for HP Fire which is painful, but I have these spare:
Snivy, M, Timid, Contrary, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Snivy, F, Timid, Contrary, 31/31/x/31/31/31
They both have these egg moves: Glare, Mean Look, Mirror Coat, Grassy Terrain

And also these (all in pokeballs, except larvesta which is in a net ball):
Charmander, M, Timid, Blaze, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Ancient Power, Crunch
Timburr, M, Adamant, Guts, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Drain Punch, Mach Punch
Larvesta, F, Timid, Flame Body 31/x/31/31/31/31
Scyther, F, Adamant, Technician, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Night Slash
Fletchling, M, Adamant, Gale Wings, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Honedge, M, Adamant, No Guard, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Shadow Sneak
Riolu, F, Modest, Steadfast, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave
Togepi, M, Modest, Serene Grace, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Nasty Plot
Honedge, M, Brave, No Guard, 31/31/31/31/x, Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak. Speed is non-zero.
(sorry about the unknowns I can try to figure them out if really necessary).

FC is in my profile, if you're interested (I have no idea what's worth what I don't keep up with things), I've already added you, just in case.

Oh also if you have an enigma berry kicking around I'm after one of those too.

E: When it rains, it pours. If you want either of these, you'd have to clone it and send one back, as I've got a friend after one as well.
Snivy - #495 (Timid) Male (♂) Contrary: 31 / 22 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 (HP Fire)
One Somewhat Vain, one Capable of taking hits. Egg moves as above.

Last edited:
Does the HP Fire Snivy for Diancie seem like a fair trade? I don't mind trading you two copies for just the one Snivy (HP breeding sucks sometimes). Do you need the Snivy cloned?

I don't know what is/isn't fair tbh but that sounds good, I'd need you to clone the Snivy, yeah. I assume you'd prefer the vain one right (seems to fit better)?

Now I think about it, I also have a shiny timid protean froakie (nothing that special, 31 HP/SpDef and probably some 30's as I was breeding for HP's, it's HP Steel, male, regular ball). If you're able to clone and send me back two, so I can give one to my sister and use one in my new aS playthrough, you're more than welcome to keep one yourself, and something else off the list I posted if you want? IDK if this is a thing you do/are interested in, but yeah it'd be convenient for me to get it sorted in one shot so I figured I'd ask.

For what it's worth I'm in GMT+8 but my sleeping patterns are a total mess so I can probably be around at a convenient time.

Last edited:
More Stuff
Oh, you don't have to give me anything for cloning, thank you though! So just to recap, I'll trade you 2 Diancie's for your Snivy. I'll clone the Snivy, send you back the original and a copy (if you want more, just specify how many copies). I'll also clone your Froakie and give you the original and a copy. Did I get everything?

Yep, though now I think about it, if you could do one more Froakie copy on top of that, so I can keep one sitting around when this one evolves that'd be stellar. Is there anything off that list you do want though, because they're kinda sitting around doing nothing and I've got to send you five pokemon anyway to fill out the tradeback of the clones. Otherwise it'll all be whatever spitbacks I've got sitting around in pokebank right now.

Yep, though now I think about it, if you could do one more Froakie copy on top of that, so I can keep one sitting around when this one evolves that'd be stellar. Is there anything off that list you do want though, because they're kinda sitting around doing nothing and I've got to send you five pokemon anyway to fill out the tradeback of the clones. Otherwise it'll be whatever spitbacks I've got sitting around in pokebank right now.
If you have any non-Pokeball females, I'm always interested, but if not, I'm gonna be breeding for a Togepi soon, so that would be fine too :) Will you be able to trade soon? I just have to switch games

Edit: Addded you and hopping online

Last edited:
Don't think I've got anything too spectacular but let's see, All female.
Pumpkaboo, Luxury Ball, Careful, Pickup, 31/31/x/x/31/31, Bestow. It's Normal sized and the setup is from me working out a deoxys catching strategy for someone. Bred on my omega ruby (OT: 8 female symbols, lol)
Marill, Heal Ball, JPN, Adamant, Huge Power, 31/31/31/x/x/31, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum. OT is miyu in hiragana, ID 04821.
Drilbur, Ultra Ball, Jolly, Sand Rush, 31/31/31/x/31/x
And the larvesta as above. I'll see if I've got anything else kicking around pokebank.

Yeah, I just need to pokebank a couple of them over to X, seeing as that's where I bred most of them. IGN for X is Meteor.

Edit:
Ok in pokemon bank I've also got a naive rock head bagon in a safari ball, DD as an egg move, no idea about the IV's but it should have a few 31's given I was breeding from two 5IV parents.

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking to get female spitbacks of a Repeat Ball Modest Solar Power Charmander and Dive Ball Rain Dish Squirtle if possible. Please CMT. Thanks!

Hello! CMT for the Sableye?
Female
Impish/Careful
Ability: Prankster
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Recover, Sucker Punch
-Hope you find something! :D Thanks!

Hello there! I'm interested in the Swinub Thick Fat -Naive with the moves you have there, with 31 / 31 / 31 / xx / 31 / 31 IVs. What would you want in exchange?

Hello there! I'm interested in the Swinub Thick Fat -Naive with the moves you have there, with 31 / 31 / 31 / xx / 31 / 31 IVs. What would you want in exchange?
Do you have a trade thread I can look at? If not, I'm particularly interested in Dream Ball/Gen-5 HA exclusive mothers in matching balls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)