Gary??..

I was looking around this forum and seeing the beautiful artwork, I just wanted to make some!

I am in no way good at art off the computer so it didn't turn out well. I have got about 20 really good Pokemon art pieces I made a couple years ago which are really nice, but I cant find them..

This is just a random picture of Gary. I really want some feedback and comments.

Sorry, my scanner sucks..

Original from Manga:::

Thanks, I was copying it from a Pokemon Manga book my dad found. Granted to say that this was done with my left hand, and left hand only. Anyways, it was in some Haunted Mansion where mot of his parts were distorted, he didnt have any pupils, but I had to add them in.

Thanks, I was copying it from a Pokemon Manga book my dad found. Granted to say that this was done with my left hand, and left hand only. Anyways, it was in some Haunted Mansion where mot of his parts were distorted, he didnt have any pupils, but I had to add them in.
You could dump the pupils and fotoshop it. That'd be much better if you can fotoshop.

fotoshop as in Photoshop?

Yeah, I can do that, have been doing for around 3 or so years.. But not for these kind of things, besides I dont have my laptop with my anymore, they say its going to interupt there machine things..

fotoshop as in Photoshop?

Yeah, I can do that, have been doing for around 3 or so years.. But not for these kind of things, besides I dont have my laptop with my anymore, they say its going to interupt there machine things..
Fuck, foto = photo in Dutch >.< wel that's what I meant

The face kinda reminded me of one of the faces Haunter made in the Red/Blue/Yellow Pokemon Anime. Other than that the pic. is pretty well drawn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)