Approved Game Based Rooms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, there are many rooms on PS that involve mini-games/text based games. Especially Game Corner and Survivor! Game Corner is a fantastic room and has many mini-games for everyone to play! For example: They have fun games like Nickgames, Ambush, and Trap Door. All games are played often and definitely fun for all who participate and play! Same thing with Survivor! They have text based games relying on the dice to show who's the true and lucky champion of that game. They have many aspects of the game itself, like: Pokemon Survivor, Hunger Games Anonymous, and Dexterity. The reason I'm even submitting this, is to show people who are often in one more, the vast variety of rooms on PS. With permission from all RO's of both rooms ofc. This could increase a bigger and better audience to the room making both rooms more active and fun!

I don't believe that we have a GC-related article already, so I'm pretty much fine with this idea since you already have approval from the ROs.

scene

Banned deucer.
I am okay with this, however I think you could consider a coauthor with experience in these areas (I presume you have experience too). Vacate?

Are you planning on going through each game one by one Meteordash? I think that would be cool. You might want to ask another GC auth who has experience with the room's games.

Vacate I may ask the staff about some games that are often played. Because I am often in the room, I often see games like: Trapdoor, Nick Games, and Rapid CAP. They have a huge variety. It may go into a little interview, or just a simple Q&A with an RO.

Scene I may ask an RO or room staff to tag along because they surely have more experience then I, because they contribute to the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)