Fusion Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many good suggestions this time, I'm curious to see which ones will be the top 10.

Blastoise/Darkrai
Ampharos/Abomasnow
Bisharp/Toxicroak
Gyarados/Arbok
Magnezone/Siglyph
Flareon/Leafeon
Beheeyem/Sableye
Escavalier/Forretress
Tyrantrum/Aggron
Golurk/Aegislash

Chatot/Landorus (love this thing so much btw)
Diancie/Slowbro
Yanmega/Darkrai
Rhyperior/Volcanion
Blissey/Carbink
Walrein/Heatran
Ampharos/Charizard
Tyranitar/Abomasnow
Blissey/Togekiss
Azelf/Gardevoir
(ik its mine and poor)

Chatotorus Works Also because Nasty Plot is OP AF.
+2 252+ SpA Chatotorus Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD BlissKiss: 346-408 (60.2 - 71%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Honestly Lum Berry Sets are great just for not dying.

Anyways, just so I don't make this post a useless Quote, Here's My Submission.

It was a match to remember... Some of the most powerful pokemon in existence were pitted against each other... Dragonite Vs. Mega Gardevoir, Porygon-Z Vs. Kyurem-Black.... The Legends and the Mega's were powerful, but they just couldn't handle the power of Adaptable pokemon...

In the finals, there were two. Porygon-Z Vs. Dragonite, A match to the end. Either the other fainted or they lost they're glory. Attack after attack was thrown, The dragon skillfully dodging attacks, while the Virus kept to the center using protect every time the dragon came near.... After several hours, both pokemon were tired, and with only one Power Point left on they're most powerful moves... The Dragon Shot out one final Draco Meteor, whilst The Virus used the powerful Hyper Beam... The Attacks hit each other like nukes, getting a critical hit as soon as it touched the pokemon... In the End, They Tied. However, The Virus' instability was becoming apparent and it had run out of recovers, if it didn't get healed soon... it would fade from existence. The Dragon, noting the power of his opponent, gave up his DNA to help it survive, and with a blast of power... A God was born, the First Normal/Dragon Type, Porygonite-Z.

And

DNA Donors: Porygon-Z and Dragonite
Offspring name: Porygonite-Z
New Typing: Normal/Dragon
New base stats: 98/137/93/138/98/105(+20 Attack,+10 Special Attack,+10 Speed)
New ability: [[Adaptability + Inner Focus]/2] + 10 = Focused Power: This Pokemon's STAB moves power are increased from 1.5x to 2x until flinched.
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Recover/Roost, Ice Beam, Psyshock, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Return, Outrage, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fire Blast, Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Hurricane, Hone Claws, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Ice Punch, Superpower.
Role indentification: Oh, So I see you've gotten past the Torture room in hell. I'll have to punish Chatotorus. Welcome to Stop Two, The Fire Pit.
Porygonite-Z has an amazing movepool coupled with great mixed attack stats and STAB Adaptability Extreme Speed. You heard of -AteSpeed? Well Now you have AdaptSpeed. It has just about the same power, as well as sinister ghost coverage in Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse. Oh, and you can boost with Dragon dance. Happy now? No..? Oh, and you have Adaptability Draco Meteor for nuking also. It's Speed tier allows it to hold up against base 100's and lower, and decent 98/93/98 allows it to sponge a hit and check some of the most devastating pokemon in the tier.
So, while I was looking for Porygon-Z sprites so I could make the sprite for this guy here, I found a sprite already made by the owner of this thread here: Link and Zelda
I'm honestly insanely lucky for this, and credit to Mr. Fuji on PO The Scrubs but I like doing less work
Le Sprite:

It's Speed was powerful, capable of OHKOing many pokemon, and trainer after trainer was pitted against it until it lost. It nearly never did.
I just thought you could've named this fusion Dragon-Z

Last edited:
Blastoise/Darkrai
Suicune/Pinsir
Togekiss/Blissey
Diancie/Slowbro
Banette/Gallade
Rapidash/Mew
Golem/Glalie
Milotic/Goodra
Kyurem/Entei
Florges/Audino

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Whoa! Looks like these Dragon sweepers might get fierce checks and counters this round! C'mon Rhyperion, sweeze in the TOP 10!

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Because I've been away, and not completely back yet - I'm just going to vote for my own submissions since there's a tremendous amount of fusions to go through. I'll edit this post later perhaps.

Charizard / Magnezone
Camerupt / Rhyperior
Manaphy / Audino
Landorus-I / Glalie
Beheeyem / Sableye

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Blastoise/Darkrai
Suicune/Pinsir
Togekiss/Blissey
Diancie/Slowbro
Banette/Gallade
Rapidash/Mew
Golem/Glalie
Milotic/Goodra
Kyurem/Entei
Florges/Audino

Lots of good fusions this round, for sure. All I hope for, though, is that my monstrosities stand out from everybody else's monstrosities.

Anyway, here's my picks for this round.

Genesect/Honchkrow (One of my own fusions, which I really like. Being the Terminator Burd also gives it coolness points)
Tangrowth/Lilligant (Sun sweepers are fun)
Mienshao/Delphox (Two of my favorite 'mons fused together, plus it seems really cool)
Exploud/Lucario (I like the idea of a powerful attack that makes you faster)
Camerupt/Rhyperior (Bulky attackers are awesome, especially when this one has a Mega Evolution which also has Sheer Force)
Infernape/Raichu (This seems fun to play, and seems deadly with a SD/NP boost under its belt)
Tyrantrum/Aggron (See above statement on bulky attackers)
Beheeyem/Sableye (Could be an awesome Trick Room setter, even if Trick Room isn't the best strategy)
Staraptor/Thundurus-T (Another of my own 'mons)
Serperior/Darmanitan (Seems pretty cool, although no Contrary Leaf Storm is a blessing and a curse for everyone)

Anyway, vote for Terminator Burd!

Heatran/Breloom
Bisharp/Toxicroak
Chatot/Landorus
Thundurus/Venusaur
Beheeyem/Sableye
Mew/Rapidash
Blastoise/Darkrai
Florges/Audino
Blissey/Togekiss
Yanmega/Darkrai

It's been nearly a week since anyone voted and I'm bored, so...

Diancie/Slowbro
Chatot / Landorus
Blissey/Togekiss
Bisharp/Toxicroak
Yanmega/Darkrai
Golurk/Aegislash
Landorus/Glalie
Heatran/Breloom

Last edited:
Oh, I could have sworn only eight won last time. If it's ten then yeah the relevant standings aren't nearly as clear cut, since there are 11 fusions tied for 9th/10th:
9 Votes
Diancie/Slowbro

8 Votes
Chatot / Landorus
Blissey/Togekiss

6 Votes
Bisharp/Toxicroak
Yanmega/Darkrai

5 Votes
Golurk/Aegislash
Landorus/Glalie
Heatran/Breloom

4 Votes
Victini/Lopunny
Gastrodon/Bibarel
Rhyperior/Volcanion
Suicune/Pinsir
Goodra/Milotic
Kyurem/Entei
Camerupt/Rhyperior
Thundurus/Venusaur
Beheeyem/Sableye
Mew/Rapidash
Blastoise/Darkrai

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh, I could have sworn only eight won last time. If it's ten then yeah the relevant standings aren't nearly as clear cut, since there are 11 fusions tied for 9th/10th:
9 Votes
Diancie/Slowbro

8 Votes
Chatot / Landorus
Blissey/Togekiss

6 Votes
Bisharp/Toxicroak
Yanmega/Darkrai

5 Votes
Golurk/Aegislash
Landorus/Glalie
Heatran/Breloom

4 Votes
Victini/Lopunny
Gastrodon/Bibarel
Rhyperior/Volcanion
Suicune/Pinsir
Goodra/Milotic
Kyurem/Entei
Camerupt/Rhyperior
Thundurus/Venusaur
Beheeyem/Sableye
Mew/Rapidash
Blastoise/Darkrai
Your Right, it's eight, G-Luke just want's Rhyperior/Volcanion to get through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)