Fusion Evolution V5 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ChanClops and BlissNoir - it had to happen.

DNA Donors: Chansey / Dusclops
Offspring name: Chanclops
New Type: Normal / Ghost
Base Stats: 150 / 37 / 75 / 47 / 125 / 41 (+5 HP, +0 Atk, +8 Def, +0 SpA, +8 SpD, +4 Spe) [475 BST]
New ability and desc: Phase (Natural Cure + Frisk) - Identifies the opponent's item on switchin, Heals Status of the user on switchout.)
Notable Moves:
Physical: Seismic Toss, Counter
Special: Night Shade
Status: Softboiled, Wish, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell, Taunt, Curse, Haze, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp
Role Identification: As one of the bulkiest legal eviolite fusions possible, it mixes a great defensive type, the disruptive movepool of Dusclops, and the hazards and immediate recovery of Chansey. The choice between Seismic Toss and Night Shade depends on whether you want Normal or Ghost to be immune to you. Notably ChanClops's own type is immune to both.

DNA Donors: Blissey / Dusknoir
Offspring name: Blissnoir
Base Stats: 151 / 55 / 78 / 90 / 135 / 56 (+1 HP, +0 Atk, +6 Def, +20 SpA, +0 SpD, +6 Spe) [565 BST]
New ability and desc: Phase (Natural Cure + Frisk) - Identifies the opponent's item on switchin, heals Status of the user on switchout.)
Notable Moves:
Special: Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Fire Blast, Ice Beam
Status: Softboiled, Calm Mind, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp
Role Identification: Blissey and Dusknoir have always been in a weird place by not having access to eviolite, so their fused evo focuses more on being a competent bulky attacker. Where Chanclops is very vulnerable to Knock Off, BlissNoir can use Z-Crystals of a wide varierty of types effectively, and still have access to Stealth Rock, 50% Recovery, and Taunt.

The most notable thing about these two submissions is they try to crystallize the real differences between their source pre-evolutions and evolutions, where the evolutions are still heavily defensive but with more competent offenses, and the pre-evolutions are Eviolite behemoths. The ability is also interesting as it serves both an informational and a defensive purpose for a very bulky Pokemon, allowing you to identify whether you can stay in or not (e.g. it has Specs or a Z-Crystal). The combination of Chansey and Dusclops (and evolution's) strangely huge offensive and support movepools is a beauty to behold.

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
ChanClops and BlissNoir - it had to happen.

DNA Donors: Chansey / Dusclops
Offspring name: Chanclops
Base Stats: 150 / 37 / 75 / 47 / 125 / 41 (+5 HP, +0 Atk, +8 Def, +0 SpA, +8 SpD, +4 Spe) [475 BST]
New ability and desc: Phase (Natural Cure + Frisk) - Identifies the opponent's item on switchin, Heals Status of the user on switchout.)
Notable Moves:
Special: Night Shade
Status: Softboiled, Wish, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell, Taunt, Curse, Haze, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp
Role Identification: As one of the bulkiest legal eviolite fusions possible, it mixes a great defensive type, the disruptive movepool of Dusclops, and the hazards and immediate recovery of Chansey. The choice between Seismic Toss and Night Shade depends on whether you want Normal or Ghost to be immune to you. Notably ChanClops's own type is immune to both.

DNA Donors: Blissey / Dusknoir
Offspring name: Blissnoir
Base Stats: 151 / 55 / 78 / 90 / 135 / 56 (+1 HP, +0 Atk, +6 Def, +20 SpA, +0 SpD, +6 Spe) [565 BST]
New ability and desc: Phase (Natural Cure + Frisk) - Identifies the opponent's item on switchin, heals Status of the user on switchout.)
Notable Moves:
Special: Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Fire Blast, Ice Beam
Status: Softboiled, Calm Mind, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp
Role Identification: Blissey and Dusknoir have always been in a weird place by not having access to eviolite, so their fused evo focuses more on being a competent bulky attacker. Where Chanclops is very vulnerable to Knock Off, BlissNoir can use Z-Crystals of a wide varierty of types effectively, and still have access to Stealth Rock, 50% Recovery, and Taunt.

The most notable thing about these two submissions is they try to crystallize the real differences between their source pre-evolutions and evolutions, where the evolutions are still heavily defensive but with more competent offenses, and the pre-evolutions are Eviolite behemoths. The ability is also interesting as it serves both an informational and a defensive purpose for a very bulky Pokemon, allowing you to identify whether you can stay in or not (e.g. it has Specs or a Z-Crystal). The combination of Chansey and Dusclops (and evolution's) strangely huge offensive and support movepools is a beauty to behold.
Wait, how are you able to DNA fuse them?

Ah, looks like I screwed up. The rules seem pretty clear against Male only or Female only species unless in the same egg group. Derp.
Hey deck, nice to see you stop by! How Fusion Evolution works is that you can only use DNA fusions if one parent cannot breed whatsoever. For example, Magnezone + Sylveon would be legal, because Magnezone is genderless. On the flip side, your fusions are illegal, because both Chansey and Blissey can breed, and the same goes for Dusclops and Dusknoir. I run this pet mod, so if you have any questions, ask me over Discord. :D

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Good evening everybody. I would like to ask you all a little favor.

As you all know, one of the big turn-offs to Fusion Evolution in its current state is the teambuilding aspect. There's just too many crazy fusions to explore and not enough pre-existing meta development combined with way too much unexplored potential. This impetus prompted the creation of Omega, but that still doesn't solve the root problem for the core FE metagame.

But now, I have decided to tear down that steep wall and take that first giant leap to make this pet mod more accessible. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you all the Big Bad Fusion Evolution Sets Compendium. When it is complete, this folder will contain sample sets for every single fusion in the entirety of Fusion Evolution, with Mega Evolutions and other alternate forms accounted for. All you'll have to do is find the fusion you want to use, go to its appropriate numbered section and click on the pokepast.es link, and presto, you'll have some competitive movesets ready for you. If you're unsure of what to use, there will be a nice little Role Compendium ready for you, sorted by role and type.

But that's the key phrase here: When it is complete. For as nimble as my fingers are at the sacred act of typing, it is far too daunting for me even to complete this task alone. This is where YOU come in. Do you got a set from an old tour lying around? Perhaps you've been building recently and want to share your ideas on a larger scale? In that case, we highly recommend you contribute to making the sets for this and sorting out the Role Compendium! We can all do this together, just give me your GMail or an invite request if you wish to partake in this project. Your sets don't have to be absurdly optimal and tested: That's obviously impossible at this stage. What we need are at least somewhat viable sets for each Pokemon, which we can use as a springboard for new players and a growing metagame to ultimately make better things. Take your time and have fun with it!

EDIT: Oh, and if you don't feel like going through the documents and editing them yourself, just DM your sets to me on here or Discord.

Last edited:
Good evening everybody. I would like to ask you all a little favor.

As you all know, one of the big turn-offs to Fusion Evolution in its current state is the teambuilding aspect. There's just too many crazy fusions to explore and not enough pre-existing meta development combined with way too much unexplored potential. This impetus prompted the creation of Omega, but that still doesn't solve the root problem for the core FE metagame.

But now, I have decided to tear down that steep wall and take that first giant leap to make this pet mod more accessible. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you all the Big Bad Fusion Evolution Sets Compendium. When it is complete, this folder will contain sample sets for every single fusion in the entirety of Fusion Evolution, with Mega Evolutions and other alternate forms accounted for. All you'll have to do is find the fusion you want to use, go to its appropriate numbered section and click on the pokepast.es link, and presto, you'll have some competitive movesets ready for you. If you're unsure of what to use, there will be a nice little Role Compendium ready for you, sorted by role and type.

But that's the key phrase here: When it is complete. For as nimble as my fingers are at the sacred act of typing, it is far too daunting for me even to complete this task alone. This is where YOU come in. Do you got a set from an old tour lying around? Perhaps you've been building recently and want to share your ideas on a larger scale? In that case, we highly recommend you contribute to making the sets for this and sorting out the Role Compendium! We can all do this together, just give me your GMail or an invite request if you wish to partake in this project. Your sets don't have to be absurdly optimal and tested: That's obviously impossible at this stage. What we need are at least somewhat viable sets for each Pokemon, which we can use as a springboard for new players and a growing metagame to ultimately make better things. Take your time and have fun with it!

EDIT: Oh, and if you don't feel like going through the documents and editing them yourself, just DM your sets to me on here or Discord.
ok then

Virtual Space Manipulator (Smolitizer) @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Christmas Spirit
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
IVs: 0 Spe
Brave Nature
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake

Self-setting Trick Room sweeper. It's also a self-explanatory Trick Room sweeper. Earthquake is the best coverage for its STABs.

Snow halation (Smolitizer) @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Christmas Spirit
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Power Gem / Heat Wave

i had sorta thought you shouldn't use ultra smolitizer at first but come to think of it its. acceptable. wasnt sure if power gem or heat wave was better so i decided "fuck it why not let the people choose"

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Here's Dittsey, i guess.

Welcome TO DIE! (Dittsey) @ Choice Scarf / Life Orb
Ability: Troll
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
IVs: 0 Speed (or 31 if running Life Orb)
Relaxed (or a non -Speed) Nature
- Mockery / Echo-Based Copy
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss

Since its Ubers thanks to my gross ability creation, its basically Imposter Blissey/Ditto, but better in almost every single way. And since you don't have to worry about PP, you can go all the way to a sweep and annoy targets due to Troll giving a passive Serene Grace. However, it does fall to Imposter-proof things, like Subs, so it can at least pull off some other shit. You can use Mockery as well to gain a 5th move or Echo-Based Copy to both deal damage and bypass subs, meaning that it can't really be firewalled. Maybe even Life Orb if you want? IDK, its surely one of the most damn useful fusions out there.

Last edited:
Here's Dittsey, i guess.

Welcome TO DIE! (Dittsey) @ Choice Scarf / Life Orb
Ability: Troll
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
IVs: 0 Speed (or 31 if running Life Orb)
Relaxed (or a non -Speed) Nature
- Mockery
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss

Since its Ubers thanks to my gross ability creation, its basically Imposter Blissey/Ditto, but better in almost every single way. And since you don't have to worry about PP, you can go all the way to a sweep and annoy targets due to Troll giving a passive Serene Grace. However, it does fall to Imposter-proof things, like Subs, so it can at least pull off some other shit. You can use Mockery as well to gain a 5th move. Maybe even Life Orb if you want? IDK, its surely one of the most damn useful fusions out there.
You forgot Echo-Based Copy, which goes through Substitute, which can be another option for it.

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Z-Sweeper (Salad) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Fly
- Dragon Dance
- Gravity / Stealth Rock / Roost

Defensive (Salad) @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- U-Turn

Aerilate Sweeper (Salad) @ Saladite
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Frustration
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Offensive Support (Salad) @ Saladite
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Frustration
- Dragon Dance / Swords Dance
- Explosion

Defensive (Sabletina) @ Sabletinite / Leftovers
Ability: Prankster Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Protect / Defog

Set-up Sweeper (Cashquaza) @ Life Orb
Ability: Irresistible Body
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake
- V-Create / Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance

Defensive (Shaymie) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Toxic / Giga Drain
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Offensive Support (Shaymie) @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Seed Flare
- Rapid Spin

Wallbreaker (Megalovania) @ Choice Specs / Life Orb / Choice Scarf
Ability: Wet Lens
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Bug Buzz
- Steam Eruption
- Earth Power
- Giga Drain

Revenge Killer (Gog) @ Choice Band
Ability: 1v1 Master
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake / Knock Off
- U-turn

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Please tell me which of these are competitively useful so I can discard all rejects.
View attachment 169681View attachment 169677View attachment 169680View attachment 169679 (Shiny Diancie-Mega has over 9 tints of Pink)
DNA Donors: Metagross / Diancie
Offspring name: I am Dangerioss etc.
New Type: Steel / Fairy
Base Stats (before Same Ability Bonus): 65 / 117 / 140 / 117 / 140 / 60 (+20 SpA & SpD) (639 BST)
Base Stats (after Same Ability Bonus): 70 / 122 / 145 / 122 / 145 / 65 (+20 SpA & SpD) (669 BST)
New ability and desc: Clear Body - This Pokémon's stat stages cannot be lowered by others.
Notable Moves: Hone Claws, Metal Claw, Meteor Mash, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Bullet Punch, Gravity, Hammer Arm/Dynamic Punch, Power-Up Punch, Pursuit, Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Iron Defense, Miracle Eye, Diamond Storm, Agility/Rock Polish, Block, Mimic, Magnet Rise, Explosion, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Rock Slide, Signal Beam, Thunder Punch, Reflect, Light Screen, Heal Bell, Endeavor, Power Gem, Moonblast, Stone Edge, Guard Split (Mega Y), Last Resort, Smack Down, Flail, Earth Power, Nature Power
Role Identification: A thick, heavy, tough monster with plenty of attack power. Extra special with either Mega Evolution. I kept the original stats for each phase because they looked better than what it became, but who can argue with higher BST? Sure, it's slow at first, but you can use its base ability to set up all the stat boosts before Mega Evolving! Pray they don't have Haze or Spectral Thief. Also, with BST at 669, it is further fusable!!!
View attachment 169676View attachment 169678
Offspring name: Mega Dangerioss X
Base Stats (before Same Ability Bonus): 65 / 127 / 160 / 127 / 160 / 100 (+20 SpA & SpD) (739 BST)
Base Stats (after Same Ability Bonus): 70 / 132 / 165 / 132 / 165 / 105 (+20 SpA & SpD) (769 BST)
New ability and desc: Tough Claws - This Pokémon's contact moves have 1.3x power.
Notable Moves: I wish Draining Kiss could be used... so Grass Knot (because it makes contact), Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt, Pursuit, Power-Up Punch, Metal Claw, Meteor Mash, Smack Down, Ice Punch, Flail, Brick Break, Heal Bell, Hone Claws + Gravity + Dynamic Punch
Role Identification: This Mega makes for a thicker, heavier, tougher monster with even more attack power.
View attachment 169683View attachment 169682
Offspring name: Mega Dangerioss Y
Base Stats (before Same Ability Bonus): 65 / 177 / 100 / 177 / 100 / 120 (+20 SpA & SpD) (739 BST)
Base Stats (after Same Ability Bonus): 70 / 182 / 105 / 182 / 105 / 125 (+20 SpA & SpD) (769 BST)
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce - This Pokémon bounces certain non-damaging moves back to their user.
Notable Moves: Iron Head, Bullet Punch, Diamond Storm, Hone Claws, Power Gem, Moonblast, Flash Cannon, Reflect, Light Screen, Guard Split, Earth Power, Nature Power, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Iron Defense, Block, Psychic, Hammer Arm
Role Identification: Still rather bulky, but WAAAY stronger AND faster! Watch out for its STAB!

View attachment 169685View attachment 169684
Parents: Gyarados / Garchomp
Offspring name: Lodon
Shared Egg Group: Dragon
New Type: Flying / Ground (who needs Dragon STAB and Fairy weakness?)
Base Stats: 111 / 137 / 97 / 80 / 102 / 101 (628 BST)
New ability and desc: Pain Lover (Rough Skin + Intimidate) - Pokémon making contact with this Pokémon have their attacking stat lowered by 1 stage. The damage this Pokémon receives from contact attacks is reduced by ⅛ of the attacking Pokémon's maximum HP. (Reason: Although rarely used, there are a few Special attacks that make contact, and many Physical attacks that don't. Strength Sap is not a contact move.)
Notable Moves: Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Hone Claws, Iron Head, Hurricane, Bounce, Z-Happy Hour, Z-Splash, Z-Celebrate, Dragon Rush, Fire Blast, Iron tail, Earthquake, Aqua Tail, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Draco Meteor, Outrage, Blizzard, Zap Cannon, Waterfall, Dark Pulse, Crunch, Brick Break, Fire Fang, Ice Fang
Role Identification: Bulky Basher.
View attachment 169686
Offspring name: Mega Lodon X
New Type: Flying / Dark (who needs Ground STAB and Electric immunity?)
Base Stats: 111 / 167 / 127 / 90 / 132 / 101 (728 BST)
New ability and desc: Mold Breaker - IGG–NOAR!
Role Identification: Bulkier. Fast-ish. Powerful. More resistances. More weaknesses.
View attachment 169687
Offspring name: Mega Lodon Y
Base Stats: 101 / 177 / 117 / 120 / 112 / 91 (728 BST)
New ability and desc: Sand Force - Aabb.
Role Identification: All stats over 100, except Speed. Well, you can't always have everything. Except that Gyarados knows Dragon Dance!

Parents: Blastoise / Swampert
Shared egg groups: Monster, Water 1
Offspring name: Maelstro
pewter blast swamp trample meteor power sewer storm strobe maestro tomb beat bass swim brat ter(r)api(n) blimp stomp ember belt boat bloat palm slam slap paste splat steam

New type: Water / Ground
New base stats: 104 / 111 / 110 / 100 / 112 / 84 (621 BST)
New ability and desc: Torrent - When this Pokemon has ⅓ or less of its maximum HP, rounded down, its attacking stat is multiplied by 1.5 while using a Water-type attack.
Notable moves: Aaabbb
Role Identification: Without the egg group stat bonus, all stats would have been based below 100. But these make a whole new pickle.

Parents: Blastoise-Mega / Swampert
Offspring name: Mega Maelstro X
New base stats: 104 / 131 / 130 / 150 / 122 / 84 (721 BST)
New ability and desc: Mega Launcher - This Pokémon's pulse moves have 1.5x power.
Notable /ms: blastoise, pulse, all
Role Identification: Not as fast or physically powerful as the next, it is a special slayer with a rare Grass weakness.

Parents: Blastoise / Swampert-Mega
Offspring name: Mega Maelstro Y
New base stats: 104 / 151 / 130 / 110 / 132 / 94 (721 BST)
New ability and desc: Swift Swim - This Pokémon's speed is doubled while Rain Dance/Primordial Sea is active.
Role Identification: Brutal!!! Better Special Defenses grant this tank a great set of enviable boosts, and EXPLOSIVE BST that isn't primarily based in speed (ability allows for 815 BST with 188 Spe)! It is incomparable to any existing Pokémon.

DNA Donors: Arceus / Delcatty
Offspring name: Eldeus
New Type: Normal
Base Stats : 95 / 94 / 94 / 105 / 105 / 105 (+00 HP, +2 Atk, +2 Def, +18 SpA, +18 SpD, +00 Spe) (598 BST - so close to 600!!)
New ability and desc: Typify (Multitype + Normalize) - All of this Pokémon's moves change their Type to match the user's primary Type, which changes to match its held Plate or Z-Crystal, and have x1.2 power*.
*This is in addition to the x1.2 granted by the Type Plate or power granted by the Z-Crystal, and after STAB is calculated.
Notable Moves: Aabb
Role Identification: Never mind trying to boost move power; Judgment does the job nicely, as it is now at 216 calculated power (or 324 calculated Z-power)! Caveats: Monotype moves, cannot hold Choice Specs or Choice Scarf. How unfortunate. Still quite powerful, though!

DNA Donors: Shuckle / Minior
Offspring name: Shinior
New Type: Bug / Rock
Base Stats: Aster (Meteor) 60 / 40 / 166 / 40 / 166 / 40 (+20 HP, +5 Atk, +1 Def, +5 SpA, +1 SpD, +8 Spe) (512 BST) | Comet (Core) 60 / 166 / 40 / 166 / 40 / 100 (572 BST) | (I would rather calculate from Minior's Core forme. Tell me if this is allowed. Also, I think the speed is supposed to double for Core forme... but I get why we are intentionally not doing it that way.)
New ability and desc: Shields Up (Contrary + Shields Down) - When other Pokémon lower stat stages of this Pokémon, they will be raised instead, and vice versa. Positive stat stages stolen by other Pokémon (by Spectral Thief, obviously) invert for the receiving end. This Pokémon (if Shinior) takes to its Aster forme when brought to ½ its max HP or lower, and takes to its Comet forme when at max HP or brought above ½ max HP. This ability checks on switch-in and at the beginning of each turn. While in its Comet forme, it cannot become affected by major status conditions or be confused, and loses all status effects (including temporary stata, but not stat stages or Focus Energy) whenever changing formes. Moongeist Beam, Sunsteel Strike, Photon Geyser, their respective Z-forms, and the Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze Abilities cannot ignore this Ability.
Notable Moves:
Status: Acupressure, Shell Smash, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Substitute (to intentionally reduce HP), Curse, Encore, Guard Split, Power Split, Power Trick, Cosmic Power, Confuse Ray, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Reflect (Primarily Wall moves)
Physical: Earthquake, Acrobatics, Explosion, Gyro Ball (when slow), Iron Head (when fast), Last Resort, Gravity + Stone Edge + Rock Slide + Zen Headbutt, U-Turn, Rock Tomb, Bulldoze, Dig, Body Slam, Bug Bite (when you know they're holding a berry), Knock Off, Rollout, Rock Blast, Sand Tomb, Double-Edge (to intentionally reduce HP), (Bide?)
Special: Dazzling Gleam, Charge Beam, Ancient Power, Power Gem, Solar Beam, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Venoshock, Earth Power, Mud-Slap, Infestation, Struggle Bug, Final Gambit
Role Identification: There's a lot to look at here. I think this often happens when involving Minior, right? Perhaps I should have used Sturdy... Nah... Maybe next time. This

Parents: Absol / Arcanine
Offspring name: Abrasion
Shared Egg Group: Field
New Type:

Base Stats: 92 / 135 / 85 / 102 / 85 / 100 (599 BST)
Ability and desc: Justified (x2) - This Pokemon's Attack is raised by 1 stage after it is damaged by a Dark-type move.
Notable Moves:
: Aabb
Role Identification: Aaabbb.

Parents: Absol-Mega / Arcanine
Offspring name: Mega Abrasion
Type:

New Base Stats: 92 / 155 / 85 / 142 / 85 / 140 (699 BST)
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce - Aaabbb.

DNA Donors: Gallade / Terrakion
Offspring name: Gallakion
New Type:

Base Stats: 100 / 150 / 82 / 75 / 112 / 100 (+16 HP, +18 Atk, +5 SpD, +1 Spe) {579 BST}
Ability and desc: Justified (x2) - This Pokemon's Attack is raised by 1 stage after it is damaged by a Dark-type move.
Notable Moves:
: Sacred Sword, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Power-Up Punch, Shadow Sneak (against non-Normal types, Feint (against Normal types), Iron Head, Drain Punch, X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Leaf Blade (for bulky type coverage), Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Aerial Ace (emergency coverage), Dual Chop (Dragon coverage), Thunder/Fire/Ice Punch (coverage set)
: (mostly for Physical walls; see Special) Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray, Charm, Misty Terrain, Pain Split, Mimic, Memento, Telekinesis + Hypnosis + Nightmare, Swords Dance, Wonder Room, Rock Polish
: In the presence of a Physical wall, use Future Sight, Draining Kiss (higher recovery, reliable coverage), Vacuum Wave (STAB), Charge Beam (high boost chance), Mud Slap (improved dodging chances), or just switch out. Otherwise rely on the above Status moves.

Mega Gallakion
Type:

New Base Stats: 100 / 190 / 112 / 75 / 112 / 130 {679 BST}
New ability and desc: Inner Focus - This Pokémon cannot be made to flinch.
Role Identification: A dominantly Fast Physical Sweeper. With above average bulk, and an extraordinary Attack + Speed combo that rivals all but 16 existing Pokémon (not to mention access to moves with coverage), this unflinching hero renders criminals into cowards.

DNA Donors: Lucario / Keldeo
Offspring name: Cardion
New Type:

Base Stats: 104 / 97 / 86 / 127 / 104 / 104 (+19 HP, +1 Atk, +1 Def, +19 SpD) {622 BST}
Notable Moves:

Mega Cardion
Type:

New Base Stats: 104 / 132 / 104 / 152 / 104 / 126 {722 BST}
New ability and desc: Adaptability - Aaabbb.
Role Identification: I tried for one killer Secret Sword, but instead I got every stat to 104 or more!

View attachment 169268
DNA Donors: Cobalion / Virizion
Offspring name: Valorion
New Type:

Base Stats: 102 / 102 / 114 / 102 / 114 / 115 (+6 HP, +7 Atk, +9 Def, +7 SpA, +9 SpD, +2 Spe) {649 BST}
Notable Moves:
Role Identification: Bulkier than the "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!" (Puglist) on switch-in. Ability has a greater likelihood of being triggered now that its typing does not resist Dark-Type attacks. Decently balanced bulk can be boosted by quick status builds, so it has flexibility. Two weaknesses: Fighting, and Fire. Sometimes Fire is physical, so I thought it should have balanced defenses.

View attachment 169270
DNA Donors: Salamence / Landorus-Therian
Offspring name: Salamanderion-Ruthless
New Type:

Base Stats: 110 / 136 / 90 / 118 / 104 / 111 (+13 HP, +1 Atk, +1 SpA, +19 SpD, +6 Spe) {669 BST}
Ability and desc: Intimidation (x2) - One adjacent enemy's Atk drops by 1 stage when this Pokémon switches in.
Notable Moves:
Role Identification: The switch-in Ability compensates amply for the low-starting Defense stat. The new threat of "Silly Putty" will be threatened by its Mega Evolution, however.

Mega Salamanderion
New Type:

New Base Stats: 110 / 146 / 140 / 128 / 114 / 131 {769 BST}
New ability and desc: Aerilate - This Pokémon's Normal-Type moves become Flying-Type, and its Flying-Type attacks have 1.2x power.
Role Identification: All base stat values are over 110!!! (Except HP, which is exactly 110!)

DNA Donors: Kyurem / Gyarados
Offspring name: Kyaragion
New Type:

Base Stats: 110 / 146 / 100 / 96 / 96 / 101 (+19 Atk, +6 Def, +1 SpA, +1 SpD, +13 Spe) {639 BST}
New ability and desc:
Option 1: Daunting Integrity (Pressure + Intimidation) - If this Pokémon is the target of a foe's move, the foe's attacking stat drops by 1 stage before dealing damage.
Option 2: Determination (Pressure + Moxie) - If this Pokémon KOes another Pokémon with an attack, its attacking stat is raised by 1 stage and the KO move restores 1 PP.
Notable Moves:
Role Identification: Ability Option 1 is compensation for lower base special defense. Ability Option 2 is compensation for good Special Attacks that don't get boosted by Moxie. Still above average bulk, and impressive Physical Attack.

Mega Kyaragion
New Type:

Base Stats: 110 / 176 / 120 / 106 / 126 / 101 {739 BST}
New ability and desc: Mold Breaker (Teravolt + Turboblaze) - This Pokémon's moves and their effects ignore the Abilities of other Pokémon. Just like the better Kyurem formes. Beast.
Role Identification: Congratulation! I just made Kyurem (Void forme)! (I'm really trying way too hard to get all base stats above 100.) That last 1 base stat unit got added to speed, since many things are stuck with 100 being their maximum. I'm a bulk monger.

DNA Donors: Klefki / Hoopa-Unbound
Offspring name: Hoopa-Unlocked
New Type:

Base Stats: 73 / 130 / 80 / 130 / 130 / 100 (+5 Atk, +17 SpD, +18 Spe) {643 BST}
New ability and desc: Magician (x2 for stat bonus) - Aaabbb.
Notable Moves:
: Hyperspace Fury, Play Rough, Phantom Force, Knock Off
: Nasty Plot, Switcheroo, Heal Block, Spikes, Defog, Guard Split, Skill Swap, Reflect
: Hyperspace Hole, Draining Kiss, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Flash Cannon
Usually Useless Moves:
: Fling, Focus Punch, Last Resort, Gunk Shot, Astonish, Throat Chop
: Fairy Lock, Crafty Shield, Power Split, Role Play, Recycle, Wonder Room, Destiny Bond, Imprison
: Grass Knot, Mirror Shot, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Charge Beam
Role Identification: Wallbreaker. Wrecker-Ball. Lockpicker. Pickpocketer. Wish-Granter. Anything but a physical wall. Possibly a reject.

All these here can use Eruption (or a spin-off of it), Rapid Spin, Gyro Ball, Amnesia, Iron Defense, Shell Smash, Curse, and Flame Burst Clear Smog.
I also understand that most of these have the stats of a Bulky Pivot without having the moves most useful to bulky pivots, so think "Pivot Spinner."
View attachment 169713View attachment 169688View attachment 169714(Xerneas has one of the tallest sprites, and also one of the most colorful)
DNA Donors: Torkoal / Xerneas
Offspring name: Antlerokxs
New Type:

Base Stats:108 / 108 / 125 / 125 / 84 / 64 (+10 HP, +8 Def, +17 SpA, +5 Spe) {614 BST}
New ability and desc: Pixie Dust (White Smoke + Fairy Aura) - Prevents stat stage drops for this Pokémon and active allies. Fairy attacks have 1.33x power.
Notable Moves:
: Horn Leech, Megahorn, Earthquake, Explosion
: Geomancy, Misty Terrain, Aromatherapy, Nature Power, Gravity, Defog
: Moonblast, Aurora Beam, Flash Cannon, Psyshock, Focus Blast, Inferno, Fire Blast, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power
Role Identification: I would have rejected it right off the bat, except that it can use Geomancy, and will probably survive long enough with that level of Defense (not to mention Z-Geomancy's boosts to this). Bulky Setup/Pivot -> Special Sweeper. The best part? If it gets dittoed it will be able to retaliate with Clear Smog!!!! It can also Shell Smash if need be.

View attachment 169690View attachment 169696View attachment 169689View attachment 169695View attachment 169691View attachment 169692View attachment 169693View attachment 169694
View attachment 169697View attachment 169698(Shiny Groudon is Green. When I applied its color palette to Torkoal, the result was surprisingly realistic.)
DNA Donors: Groudon / Torkoal
Offspring name: Dangurtolok
New Type:

Base Stats: 100 / 130 / 145 / 110 / 85 / 60 (+20 HP, +7 Atk, +13 SpA) {639 BST}
Shared Ability and desc: Drought (x2) - This Pokémon summons Sunny Day on switch-in.
Notable Moves:
: Precipice Blades, Dragon Claw, Seismic Toss, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Iron Tail, Dragon Tail, Gyro Ball, Dynamic Punch
: Hone Claws, Nature Power, Stealth Rock, Roar, Swords Dance
: Eruption, Solar Beam, Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power, Inferno, Thunder
Role Identification: Physical Bulky Pivot.
View attachment 169699View attachment 169700View attachment 169701View attachment 169702(Deal with it)
Primal Dangurtolok
Type:

Base Stats: 100 / 160 / 165 / 160 / 85 / 60 {739 BST}
New ability and desc: Desolate Land - Water moves fail. Fire moves double.
Role Identification: Physicaller Bulkier Pivoter. Pray the enemy does not have Earth Power or Mud Slap.

View attachment 169706View attachment 169707View attachment 169708View attachment 169709View attachment 169710View attachment 169711
DNA Donors: Torkoal / Kyogre
Offspring name: Tokyoar
New Type:

Base Stats: 102 / 100 / 126 / 120 / 106 / 55 (+17 HP, +8 Atk, +11 Def, +3 SpA, +1 SpD) {609 BST}
New ability and desc: Hazy Mist (White Smoke + Drizzle) - This Pokémon clears all stat stages on switch-in, neutralizes weather (except extreme weather), and prevents stat drops for allies for five turns (8 turns with light clay).
Notable Moves:
Role Identification: Ability pulls a little teensy bit from Drought. Bulky Pivot, as most of this team is.
View attachment 169703View attachment 169712
Primal Tokyoar
Base Stats: 102 / 150 / 126 / 150 / 126 / 55 {709 BST}
New ability and desc: Primordial Sea - Aaabbb.
Role Identification: It's so nice when half your stats aren't dedicated to Speed. Bulky Pivot. I gave it a unique move to compensate for the loss of Fire power in the Primal Ability. Water Spout + Eruption needed a unique move. See Orcano in the next team for the result of that.

View attachment 169715View attachment 169716View attachment 169717
DNA Donors: Torkoal / Necrozma-Dusk-Mane
Offspring name: Crematorzan-Dune-Mask
New Type:

Base Stats: 100 / 134 / 143 / 99 / 89 / 48 (+17 HP, +13 Atk, +10 Def) {613 BST}
New ability and desc: Heat Mirage (White Smoke + Prism Armor) - Super-effective moves targeting this Pokémon have 75% base accuracy checks; This Pokémon's stat stages will not drop if ever triggered to do so, and this ability cannot be ignored.
Notable Moves:
: (Photon Geyser), Sunsteel Strike
: Shell Smash + Stored Power
: Photon Geyser, Prismatic Laser (Light that Burns the Sky), Power Gem
Role Identification: Physical Bulky Pivot. Should survive an Earthquake.
View attachment 169718View attachment 169719
Ultra Crematorzan (Shell Smashed?)
New Type:

Base Stats: 100 / 144 / 113 / 144 / 113 / 100 {714 BST}
New ability and desc: Neuroforce - This Pokemon's attacks that are super effective against the target do 1.25x damage.
Role Identification: Oh, I did it again! Such patterns!

View attachment 169720View attachment 169721View attachment 169722View attachment 169723View attachment 169724View attachment 169725
DNA Donors: Solgaleo / Torkoal
Offspring name: Solartle
New Type:

Base Stats: 115 / 128 / 128 / 104 / 104 / 63 (+8 HP, +12 Atk, +20 SpD) {643 BST}
New ability and desc: Clear White Metal (Full Metal Body + White Smoke = Same Ability Bonus) - Prevents other Pokemon from lowering this Pokemon's stat stages. This Ability cannot be ignored.
Notable Moves:
: Sunsteel Strike
: Cosmic Power
Role Identification: Few weaknesses, and the power of the Sun.

View attachment 169726View attachment 169727
View attachment 169728View attachment 169729 (Andy Warhol vibes)
DNA Donors: Torkoal / Ho-Oh
Offspring name: Hot-Kohr
New Type:

Base Stats: 108 / 110 / 116 / 110 / 116 / 56 (+20 HP, +3 Atk, +1 Def, +14 SpA, +4 SpD, +1 Spe) {614 BST}
New ability and desc: Shell-shock Absorb (Shell Armor + Regenerator) - When this Pokémon is struck by a critical hit, it restores ⅓ of its maximum HP instead and forces the attacker to switch out to a random ally. Pokemon with the Sniper Ability heal it by 1.5x this amount. Immune to critical damage. If this Ability triggers but is ignored and this Pokémon survives, it switches out and restores ⅓ of its maximum HP.
Notable Moves:
: Sacred Fire, Sky Drop, Earthquake
: Roost, Sunny Day, Roar/Whirlwind
: Weather Ball, Burn Up, Dragon Breath, Twister (with Sky Drop)
Role Identification: I get that abilities aren't everything, and that this one isn't that great. Tell me if this is one I should toss out. I tried to make another bulky pivot but I'm not sure if this one worked.

All these Pokémon have access to Eruption, Earthquake, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Lava Plume, Heavy Slam, and Stockpile + Swallow + Spit Up
View attachment 169730View attachment 169731View attachment 169733View attachment 169732
DNA Donors: Yveltal / Camerupt
Offspring name: Lavameltrap
New Type:

Base Stats: 100 / 115 / 100 / 124 / 100 / 69 (+2 HP, +18 Def, +6 SpA, +14 SpD) {608 BST}
New ability and desc: Boiling Lahars (Dark Aura + Solid Rock) - While this Pokémon is active, Fire, Rock, and Ground move power boosts 1.25x, but Water, Grass, and Ice moves have ¾ power. Super-effective moves against Pokémon with this Ability have ⅔ move power, but when Pokémon with this Ability hit a target super-effectively, it deals 1.33x damage.
Notable Moves:
: Oblivion Wing
Role Identification: Average bulk.
View attachment 169734View attachment 169735View attachment 169736View attachment 169737
Mega Lavameltrap
Base Stats: 100 / 135 / 130 / 164 / 130 / 59 {708 BST}
New ability and desc: Sheer Force - This Pokemon's attacks with secondary effects have their power multiplied by 1.3, but the secondary effects are removed.
Role Identification: Cannot stampede, but will trample. Bulky Pivot lol what else?

View attachment 169738View attachment 169739
DNA Donors: Necrozma-Dawn-Wings / Camerupt
Offspring name: Rapturect-Wing-Dings
New Type:

Base Stats: 94 / 112 / 94 / 150 / 124 / 64 (+6 HP, +1 Atk, +14 SpA, +18 SpD, +1 Spe) {638 BST}
New ability and desc: Spectrum Array (Prism Armor + Solid Rock = Same Ability Bonus) - This Pokémon receives ¾ damage from super-effective attacks. This Ability cannot be ignored.
Notable Moves:
: Stored Power
Role Identification: Bulky Pivot Special Wall.
View attachment 169740(Siiiiiiiiick sprite!)
Ultra Rapturect
New Type:

Base Stats: 94 / 160 / 94 / 160 / 94 / 116 {718 BST}
New ability and desc: Neuroforce - This Pokemon's attacks that are super effective against the target do 1.25x damage.
Role Identification: If you're desperate to be a fast physical attacker, this is a better bet than the one below.
View attachment 169741(meh... idek)
Mega Rapturect
Base Stats: 94 / 132 / 124 / 190 / 154 / 44 {738 BST}
New ability and desc: Sheer Force - This Pokemon's attacks with secondary effects have their power multiplied by 1.3, but the secondary effects are removed.
Role Identification: Bulky Powerful Pivot.

View attachment 169743View attachment 169744
DNA Donors: Kyogre / Camerupt
Offspring name: Orcano
New Type:

Base Stats: 100 / 100 / 100 / 132 / 107 / 65 (+15 HP, +20 Def, +5 SpA) {604 BST}
New ability and desc: Mudflow (Drizzle + Magma Armor) - This Pokémon summons Mud Sport and Water Sport on switch-in, and takes half damage from attacks made by Pokémon with Grass, Ice, or Steel in its Type.
Notable Moves:
: Fissure,
: Submarine Volcano*, Water Spout, Eruption, Sheer Cold
(Eruption + Water Spout, with factors of Earthquake and Flying Press)
Water
Special
Combines Fire into its Type Effectiveness. Power is equal to {[sum of all targets' maximum HP ÷ (150 • number of targets)] • user's current HP} rounded up, but not below 2.
8 PP; 100% Accuracy; Hits all foes; 200 base Z-Power.
This is not OP. For example: While at 100 HP against a target with 255 HP, this attack has only 170 base power. While at 70 HP against a target with 60 max HP, this attack has only 28 base power. Power decreases against targets with lower max HP than the user's current HP.
The Type Effectiveness combo actually makes sense when you think about it. Undersea volcanoes cause earthquakes, thus affecting Ground. They are submarine vents that emit magma, thus affecting temperature (neutral Fire effectiveness, super Ice effectiveness). The contents are unlivable, thus affecting rock formation (neutral Rock effectiveness, super Bug and Steel effectiveness). Volcanic soil allows vegetation to thrive, thus neutralizing Grass. Sea monsters love it, thus Water and Dragon types are super resistant. Calculated, the effectiveness is as follows:
x2 to Bug, Ice, Steel, Ground; x1 to Fire, Grass, Rock; x¼ to Water, Dragon; x0 to Dry Skin, Water Absorb, Storm Drain.
This move is not negatively affected by Water Sport, nor does Flash Fire absorb the attack.

Role Identification: Bulky Pivot.
View attachment 169747View attachment 169748
Primal Orcano
Base Stats: 100 / 100 / 100 / 132 / 107 / 65 {704 BST}
New ability and desc: Primordial Sea - Aaabbb.
Role Identification: Same, but weird.
View attachment 169745View attachment 169746
Mega Orcano
Base Stats: 100 / 120 / 130 / 172 / 137 / 45 {704 BST}
Role Identification: Same but better.
Just a heads up, but Gyarados / Garchomp already exists. Please replace it by something else

Gyarados/Garchomp exists, true, however there have already been fusions that have the same parents in fusion evolution. If you check the pokedex, you'll see some of the same fusions but with different abilities. So as long as the ability is different, I don't see the problem. If it is a problem, those other fusions also needs to put under the loop.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Gyarados/Garchomp exists, true, however there have already been fusions that have the same parents in fusion evolution. If you check the pokedex, you'll see some of the same fusions but with different abilities. So as long as the ability is different, I don't see the problem. If it is a problem, those other fusions also needs to put under the loop.
There are no fusions with the same parents in FE. Every fusion has only one ability, and the combo of parents can only be done once, unless it's a different form (Like how we have Thundurus-I / Tornadus-I and Thundurus-T / Tornadus-T). Maybe you confused it with some other OM or Mod with fusions?

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
What if I make mine different in every way? (i.e. shiny, different stats, different gender Gyarados, alternate order of appearance on Fusion Evolution Dex, different abilities, different name) Or if I used a DNA fusion instead of an Egg fusion?
All fusions can be shiny or not shiny, if the components have genders, the fusion can be both male or female, the order doesn't matter, DNA fusion can't be used on two components that can breed, etc. It's just not going to work out.
Might I propose that, if one user's combo outdoes a past one in the voting stage, it could override it?
No.
BTW, Metagross-Diancie was created previously, too, but it doesn't appear on the FE Dex.
Yeah because it didn't win. Gyarados/Garchomp won.
Also, lol what is Sans doing on the sprite sheet XD
There's a fusion named Sans

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
(Can I please get some opinions on my teams? Because currently, I have 20 fusions on the docket and counting, yet I know the quota is 6 per slate, so I want to cut it down to only the good ones.)
I really want to deliver some good fusions, so it would help if some people tell me which ones are completely useless (otherwise, I'm completely blind to competitive analysis regarding my own fusions).
I'm getting impatient.
Dude you choose your own fusions, submit 6, if you see people voting for it, even if it doesn't win, you submit it again. If people don't vote for it, you submit new ones that didn't fit in your original post. Also please check the spreadsheet of all existing fusions before submitting. Guzzlord/Shuckle exists for example.

Now, it's that time of... submission phase I guess...

Fite me.
Parents: Xatu + Sigilyph
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Pugilist
New type: Psychic/Flying
New base stats: 78/76/85/109/85/106 (BST: 539)
New ability and desc: Queensberry Rules (Magic Bounce + Magic Guard): This Pokémon can only be damaged by attacks that only deal damage. Non-damaging moves and attacks with secondary effects are reflected back at the opponent.
Notable moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Air Slash, Stored Power, Foul Play, Roost, Power Swap, Calm Mind, Protect, Substitute, Defog, Cosmic Power
Role Identification: WALL! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL! Yeah, this isn't gonna be going on any sweeps outside of super-gimmicky Power Swap builds that gimp the shit out of whatever poor unfortunate it goes off against, but its ability is absolutely crazy good as both a lead and a wall - as well, arguably, as a pivot target, sent in to score a surprise kill on the kind of frail but nuclear-powered sweeper in which FE seems to specialize. It's also a brilliant anti-lead, reflecting hazards and so forth back against the opponent while boosting with Calm Mind or Cosmic Power. Give it a try; it's certainly got a fighting chance. =]
This one's too broken. LOTS of damaging moves have secondaries, and this includes most Electric, Ice, or on the Special side, Ghost and Dark moves. Even then, a good number of mons use attacks with secondaries simply for the power and accuracy, not for the secondaries themselves.

meta
DNA Donors: Typhlosion / Kyurem
Offspring Name: Fusion
New Types:

New Base Stats: 105 / 110 / 90 / 130 / 90 / 110 [BST: 635] (+4 HP / +3 Atk / +6 Def / +11 SpA / +3 SpD / +13 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: Blaze + Pressure = Heated Pressure: This Pokemon's attacking stat is 2x with Fire attacks.
Notable Moves:
N/A
Eruption, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Earth Power
Roost, Will-o-Wisp
Role Identification:
fusion: {
num: 75000###,
types:["Fire", "Ice"],
species: "Fusion",
id: "fusion",
baseStats: {hp: 105, atk: 110, def, 90, spa: 130, spd: 90, spe: 110}
abilities: {0: "Heated Pressure"},
weightkg: 202.25,
fusion: ["Typhlosion", "Kyurem"],
},
300BP ERUPTIONS. OFF OF 130 SpA. Yeah, this might get banned too.
(WIP) 7.

DNA Donors: Shuckle / Zygarde
Offspring name: Shyguard
New Type:

Base Stats:
Zygarde-50% HP 64 | Atk 55 | Def 175 | SpA 45 | SpD 162 | Spe 50 | BST 551 -> Zygarde-100% 172 / 55 / 175 / 55 / 162 / 40 = 659 BST
Zygarde-10% HP 37 | Atk 55 | Def 150 | SpA 35 | SpD 157 | Spe 60 | BST 494 -> Zygarde-100% 195 / 55 / 200 / 65 / 167 / 30 = 712 BST

If that's not legal, here's Chansey (Normal + Ground):
Zygarde-50% HP 179 | Atk 52 | Def 63 | SpA 58 | SpD 100 | Spe 72 | BST 524 -> Zygarde-100% 287 / 52 / 63 / 68 / 100 / 62 = 632 BST
Zygarde-10% HP 152 | Atk 52 | Def 38 | SpA 48 | SpD 95 | Spe 82 | BST 467 -> Zygarde-100% 314 / 52 / 88 / 78 / 105 / 52 = 689 BST

Making an exception? Try Vespiquen on for stats (Flying + Ground):
Zygarde-50% HP 89 | Atk 90 | Def 111 | SpA 80 | SpD 98 | Spe 67 | BST 545 -> Zygarde-100% 197 / 90 / 111 / 90 / 98 / 57 = 643 BST
Zygarde-10% HP 62 | Atk 90 | Def 86 | SpA 70 | SpD 93 | Spe 77 | BST 478 -> Zygarde-100% 224 / 90 / 136 / 100 / 103 / 47 = 700 BST (solid.)

Perhaps Pyukumuku, then? (Water + Ground)
Zygarde-50% HP 81 | Atk 80 | Def 125 | SpA 55 | SpD 112 | Spe 50 | BST 503 -> Zygarde-100% 188 / 80 / 125 / 65 / 112 / 40 = 610 BST
Zygarde-10% HP 54 | Atk 80 | Def 100 | SpA 45 | SpD 107 | Spe 60 | BST 446 -> Zygarde-100% 216 / 80 / 150 / 75 / 117 / 30 = 668 BST

New ability and desc: Bulk Construct (Gluttony + Power Construct) - Shyguard's lesser formes: At ½ HP, this Pokémon transforms into Shyguard-Complete, and triggers the effect of its held item without consuming it.
Notable Moves: Oh, look! It's Zygarde! You're screwed!
Role Identification: Big Ultra Large Killer Yep. BULKY. With 55 Atk and 45/55 SpA, it wouldn't really hurt for this to hold a Weakness Policy or certain berries, would it?
Shuckle/Power Construct Zygarde is legal BTW, no worries. :)

Banworthy megas are:
Offspring name: Giga Bee-Mega
New Type: Posion/Normal
Base Stats: 87/205 (+20)/75/32/95/177 (+20) (BST: 671)
New ability and desc: Adaptability
Base Stats: 70 / 182 / 105 / 182 / 105 / 125 (+20 SpA & SpD) (769 BST)
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce - This Pokémon bounces certain non-damaging moves back to their user.
But so long as the other formes are good, I think it's fine.

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Please tell me which of these are competitively useful so I can discard all rejects.
Non-Dex Revamp 1.
View attachment 169681View attachment 169677View attachment 169680View attachment 169679 (Shiny Diancie-Mega has over 9 tints of Pink)
DNA Donors: Metagross / Diancie
Offspring name: I am Dangerioss etc.
Base Stats (before Same Ability Bonus): 65 / 117 / 140 / 117 / 140 / 60 (+20 SpA & SpD) (639 BST)
Base Stats (after Same Ability Bonus): 70 / 122 / 145 / 122 / 145 / 65 (+20 SpA & SpD) (669 BST)
New ability and desc: Clear Body - This Pokémon's stat stages cannot be lowered by others.
Notable Moves: Hone Claws, Metal Claw, Meteor Mash, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Bullet Punch, Gravity, Hammer Arm/Dynamic Punch, Power-Up Punch, Pursuit, Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Iron Defense, Miracle Eye, Diamond Storm, Agility/Rock Polish, Block, Mimic, Magnet Rise, Explosion, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Rock Slide, Signal Beam, Thunder Punch, Reflect, Light Screen, Heal Bell, Endeavor, Power Gem, Moonblast, Stone Edge, Guard Split (Mega Y), Last Resort, Smack Down, Flail, Earth Power, Nature Power
Role Identification: A thick, heavy, tough monster with plenty of attack power. Extra special with either Mega Evolution. I kept the original stats for each phase because they looked better than what it became, but who can argue with higher BST? Sure, it's slow at first, but you can use its base ability to set up all the stat boosts before Mega Evolving! Pray they don't have Haze or Spectral Thief. Also, with BST at 669, it is further fusable!!!
View attachment 169676View attachment 169678
Offspring name: Mega Dangerioss X
Base Stats (before Same Ability Bonus): 65 / 127 / 160 / 127 / 160 / 100 (+20 SpA & SpD) (739 BST)
Base Stats (after Same Ability Bonus): 70 / 132 / 165 / 132 / 165 / 105 (+20 SpA & SpD) (769 BST)
New ability and desc: Tough Claws - This Pokémon's contact moves have 1.3x power.
Notable Moves: I wish Draining Kiss could be used... so Grass Knot (because it makes contact), Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt, Pursuit, Power-Up Punch, Metal Claw, Meteor Mash, Smack Down, Ice Punch, Flail, Brick Break, Heal Bell, Hone Claws + Gravity + Dynamic Punch
Role Identification: This Mega makes for a thicker, heavier, tougher monster with even more attack power.
View attachment 169683View attachment 169682
Base Stats (before Same Ability Bonus): 65 / 177 / 100 / 177 / 100 / 120 (+20 SpA & SpD) (739 BST)
Base Stats (after Same Ability Bonus): 70 / 182 / 105 / 182 / 105 / 125 (+20 SpA & SpD) (769 BST)
Notable Moves: Iron Head, Bullet Punch, Diamond Storm, Hone Claws, Power Gem, Moonblast, Flash Cannon, Reflect, Light Screen, Guard Split, Earth Power, Nature Power, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Iron Defense, Block, Psychic, Hammer Arm
Role Identification: Still rather bulky, but WAAAY stronger AND faster! Watch out for its STAB!

DNA Donors: Klefki / Hoopa-Unbound
Offspring name: Hoopa-Unlocked
New Type:

Base Stats: 73 / 130 / 80 / 130 / 130 / 100 (+5 Atk, +17 SpD, +18 Spe) {643 BST}
New ability and desc: Magician (x2 for stat bonus) - Aaabbb.
Notable Moves:
: Hyperspace Fury, Play Rough, Phantom Force, Knock Off
: Nasty Plot, Switcheroo, Heal Block, Spikes, Defog, Guard Split, Skill Swap, Reflect
: Hyperspace Hole, Draining Kiss, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Flash Cannon
Usually Useless Moves:
: Fling, Focus Punch, Last Resort, Gunk Shot, Astonish, Throat Chop
: Fairy Lock, Crafty Shield, Power Split, Role Play, Recycle, Wonder Room, Destiny Bond, Imprison
: Grass Knot, Mirror Shot, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Charge Beam
Role Identification: Wallbreaker. Wrecker-Ball. Lockpicker. Pickpocketer. Wish-Granter. Anything but a physical wall. Possibly a reject.

Parents: Blastoise / Swampert
Offspring name: Maelstro
pewter blast swamp trample meteor power sewer storm strobe maestro tomb beat bass swim brat ter(r)api(n) blimp stomp ember belt boat bloat palm slam slap paste splat steam

New base stats: 104 / 111 / 110 / 100 / 112 / 84 (621 BST)
New ability and desc: Torrent - When this Pokemon has ⅓ or less of its maximum HP, rounded down, its attacking stat is multiplied by 1.5 while using a Water-type attack.
Notable moves: Aaabbb
Role Identification: Without the egg group stat bonus, all stats would have been based below 100. But these make a whole new pickle.

Parents: Blastoise-Mega / Swampert
Offspring name: Mega Maelstro X
New base stats: 104 / 131 / 130 / 150 / 122 / 84 (721 BST)
New ability and desc: Mega Launcher - This Pokémon's pulse moves have 1.5x power.
Notable /ms: blastoise, pulse, all
Role Identification: Not as fast or physically powerful as the next, it is a special slayer with a rare Grass weakness.

Parents: Blastoise / Swampert-Mega
Offspring name: Mega Maelstro Y
New base stats: 104 / 151 / 130 / 110 / 132 / 94 (721 BST)
New ability and desc: Swift Swim - This Pokémon's speed is doubled while Rain Dance/Primordial Sea is active.
Role Identification: Brutal!!! Better Special Defenses grant this tank a great set of enviable boosts, and EXPLOSIVE BST that isn't primarily based in speed (ability allows for 815 BST with 188 Spe)! It is incomparable to any existing Pokémon.

Why you should vote for it: Typify ability. Very comprehensive.
DNA Donors: Arceus / Delcatty
Offspring name: Eldeus
New Type: Normal
Base Stats : 95 / 94 / 94 / 105 / 105 / 105 (+00 HP, +2 Atk, +2 Def, +18 SpA, +18 SpD, +00 Spe) (598 BST - so close to 600!!)
New ability and desc: Typify (Multitype + Normalize) - All of this Pokémon's moves change their Type to match the user's primary Type, which changes to match its held Plate or Z-Crystal, and have x1.2 power*.
*This is in addition to the x1.2 granted by the Type Plate or power granted by the Z-Crystal, and after STAB is calculated.
Notable Moves: Aabb
Role Identification: Never mind trying to boost move power; Judgment does the job nicely, as it is now at 216 calculated power (or 324 calculated Z-power)! Caveats: Monotype moves, cannot hold Choice Specs or Choice Scarf. How unfortunate. Still quite powerful, though!

View attachment 169873View attachment 169874View attachment 169875View attachment 169876View attachment 169877View attachment 169878View attachment 169879View attachment 169880View attachment 169881View attachment 169882
DNA Donors: Shuckle / Minior
Offspring name: Shinior
New Type: Bug / Rock
Base Stats: Aster (Meteor) 60 / 40 / 166 / 40 / 166 / 40 (+20 HP, +5 Atk, +1 Def, +5 SpA, +1 SpD, +8 Spe) (512 BST) | Comet (Core) 60 / 166 / 40 / 166 / 40 / 100 (572 BST) | (I would rather calculate from Minior's Core forme. Tell me if this is allowed. Also, I think the speed is supposed to double for Core forme... but I get why we are intentionally not doing it that way.)
New ability and desc: Shields Up (Contrary + Shields Down) - When other Pokémon lower stat stages of this Pokémon, they will be raised instead, and vice versa. Positive stat stages stolen by other Pokémon (by Spectral Thief, obviously) invert for the receiving end. This Pokémon (if Shinior) takes to its Aster forme when brought to ½ its max HP or lower, and takes to its Comet forme when at max HP or brought above ½ max HP. This ability checks on switch-in and at the beginning of each turn. While in its Comet forme, it cannot become affected by major status conditions or be confused, and loses all status effects (including temporary stata, but not stat stages or Focus Energy) whenever changing formes. Moongeist Beam, Sunsteel Strike, Photon Geyser, their respective Z-forms, and the Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze Abilities cannot ignore this Ability.
Notable Moves:
Status: Acupressure, Shell Smash, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Substitute (to intentionally reduce HP), Curse, Encore, Guard Split, Power Split, Power Trick, Cosmic Power, Confuse Ray, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Reflect (Primarily Wall moves)
Physical: Earthquake, Acrobatics, Explosion, Gyro Ball (when slow), Iron Head (when fast), Last Resort, Gravity + Stone Edge + Rock Slide + Zen Headbutt, U-Turn, Rock Tomb, Bulldoze, Dig, Body Slam, Bug Bite (when you know they're holding a berry), Knock Off, Rollout, Rock Blast, Sand Tomb, Double-Edge (to intentionally reduce HP), (Bide?)
Special: Dazzling Gleam, Charge Beam, Ancient Power, Power Gem, Solar Beam, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Venoshock, Earth Power, Mud-Slap, Infestation, Struggle Bug, Final Gambit
Role Identification: There's a lot to look at here. I think this often happens when involving Minior, right? Perhaps I should have used Sturdy... Nah... Maybe next time.

(WIP) 6.

DNA Donors: Shuckle / Guzzlord
Offspring name: Shucklord
New Type:

Base Stats: 121 / 55 / 141 / 53 / 141 / 24 (+5 Atk, +17 SpD, +18 Spe) {643 BST}
New ability and desc: Contraboost (Contrary + Beast Boost) - When this Pokémon attacks and KOes another Pokémon, it lowers its lowest stat (including EV & IV calculation) by 2 stages and raises a random other stat by 1 stage.
Notable Moves: Gyro Ball, Trick Room + Steamroller, Power Trick, Shell Smash
Role Identification: Bulky Bug Dragon :)

(WIP) 7.

DNA Donors: Shuckle / Zygarde
Offspring name: Shyguard
New Type:

Base Stats:
Zygarde-50% HP 64 | Atk 55 | Def 175 | SpA 45 | SpD 162 | Spe 50 | BST 551 -> Zygarde-100% 172 / 55 / 175 / 55 / 162 / 40 = 659 BST
Zygarde-10% HP 37 | Atk 55 | Def 150 | SpA 35 | SpD 157 | Spe 60 | BST 494 -> Zygarde-100% 195 / 55 / 200 / 65 / 167 / 30 = 712 BST

If that's not legal, here's Chansey (Normal + Ground):
Zygarde-50% HP 179 | Atk 52 | Def 63 | SpA 58 | SpD 100 | Spe 72 | BST 524 -> Zygarde-100% 287 / 52 / 63 / 68 / 100 / 62 = 632 BST
Zygarde-10% HP 152 | Atk 52 | Def 38 | SpA 48 | SpD 95 | Spe 82 | BST 467 -> Zygarde-100% 314 / 52 / 88 / 78 / 105 / 52 = 689 BST

Making an exception? Try Vespiquen on for stats (Flying + Ground):
Zygarde-50% HP 89 | Atk 90 | Def 111 | SpA 80 | SpD 98 | Spe 67 | BST 545 -> Zygarde-100% 197 / 90 / 111 / 90 / 98 / 57 = 643 BST
Zygarde-10% HP 62 | Atk 90 | Def 86 | SpA 70 | SpD 93 | Spe 77 | BST 478 -> Zygarde-100% 224 / 90 / 136 / 100 / 103 / 47 = 700 BST (solid.)

Perhaps Pyukumuku, then? (Water + Ground)
Zygarde-50% HP 81 | Atk 80 | Def 125 | SpA 55 | SpD 112 | Spe 50 | BST 503 -> Zygarde-100% 188 / 80 / 125 / 65 / 112 / 40 = 610 BST
Zygarde-10% HP 54 | Atk 80 | Def 100 | SpA 45 | SpD 107 | Spe 60 | BST 446 -> Zygarde-100% 216 / 80 / 150 / 75 / 117 / 30 = 668 BST

New ability and desc: Bulk Construct (Gluttony + Power Construct) - Shyguard's lesser formes: At ½ HP, this Pokémon transforms into Shyguard-Complete, and triggers the effect of its held item without consuming it.
Notable Moves: Oh, look! It's Zygarde! You're screwed!
Role Identification: Big Ultra Large Killer Yep. BULKY. With 55 Atk and 45/55 SpA, it wouldn't really hurt for this to hold a Weakness Policy or certain berries, would it?
OK, Shuckle/Guzzlord exists already and the Zygarde/Shuckle is legal. It's battle-based, so it makes it not illegal. The Chansey ones are though (why not Blissey?) since they go beyond 255

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Ok, with that settled, voting shall begin.

Xatu / Sigilyph is disqualified for reasons previously discussed.

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Swampert/Garchomp
Groudon/Chansey
Garchomp/Dragonite
Zoroark/Nihilego
Blacephalon/Chandelure
Ditto/Wigglytuff

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Ditto / Wigglytuff
Bronzong / Tyranitar
Porygon / Mewtwo
Smeargle / Ninetales
Zygarde-10% / Luvdisc
Gogoat / Sawsbuck
Magearna / Gardevoir
Garchomp / Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)