Pet Mod Fusion Evolution Little Cup

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Approved by Pet Mod Moderators

felc logo.png

(Original banner by imas234)

Welcome, everyone, to Fusion Evolution Little Cup! Unlike most other Pet Mods, this side mod cannot recieve submisisons. Rather, the Pokémon here are derived from Fusion Evolution Alpha, Fusion Evolution Under Used and Fusion Evolution Rarely Used, with plans to include other lower tiers as they come. The rules on how it works is rather simple; if the two Pokémon used for a fusion have a Pre-Evolution, the fusion will recieve an LC counterpart.

Since there are no submissions, the thread will instead be used for metagame discussion. You may post down VR nominations, possible sets, discuss what's most meta-relevant and whatnot. The thread will also be used for tournament stats.

The Spreadsheet for the metagame can be found here.

This post will later be updated with a VR

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm excited to try out this metagame and I thought that I will talk about some of the Pokemon that will be dominant in the meta, based on their stats, typing and ability or on their Donors role in SS LC.

Scymask has the highest BST of all Pokemon and on top of that it has STAB Technician boosted DWB and Poltergeist with the best natural speed tier, good typing and good bulk for the meta. Its movepool makes it more dangerous too, since its special movepool can also be used to great effect.
It wouldn't be surprising to see this Pokemon getting banned.

Next up we have Mieyu, which makes it Parent, Mienfoo, proud. It is essentially Mienfoo with better bulk and speed, built in Natural Cure, Water-typing and better SpA with the trade-off of some Atk. Mienfoo has 1 speed point less than Scymask, but thanks to the EV system of LC, it has the same speed stat. I can see it being a powerful pivot thanks to its great combination of abilities, SR resistance and utility moves in Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Flip Turn, Recover, Thunder Wave and so much more. Like Scymask, I can see this Pokemon getting banned.

You all know this guy. Ferros is a really solid Pokemon here. This is basically Ferroseed but better, since it has better bulk, a recovery move and in addition to Iron Barbs, it has Sticky Hold as well, which is amazing. It has really good bulk with Eviolite and it sits on most of the metagame. I wouldn't say it's banworthy since it is rather passive and it's really early to tell.

Its evolution made an impression in UU and Claunchiwag doesn't disappoint. Like Mieyu and Scymask, it has the best natural speed tier and while its best attacking stat is the lowest of those three, Mega Launcher makes up for it and it also has the potential to sweep lategame under Rain, powering up its Hydro Pump or Water Pulse. Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse and Ice Beam provide great coverage and it has Flip Turn to pivot out. Really solid Pokemon.

Glitoy has worse stats than regular Gligar, but that makes it suitable for this meta. It still has immunity, but now it has the added tools from Baltoy which are Rapid Spin, Trick and Teleport with Rain Dance and Sunny Day being less important. It is really versatile, being able to run defensive and offensive sets, either focusing on Utility or Stallbreaking. Really solid mon, although it faces a bit of competition from Stardile, imo.

Farsola-G rocks the second highest BST and a fantastic offensive typing (I know that it has Scrappy, but as long as Scymask is in the tier, it can't spam CC). Recovery and Eviolite allow it to utilize its decent bulk. Cursed Duck is a great ability for it and it has some nice moves like Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Will-O-Wisp, Strength Sap, Defog and Final Gambit make it a quite versatile Pokemon.

I'm gonna be a bit bias with this one, since I adore it. Stardile has great offenses and with Intimidate, Roost and Eviolite it can be physically tanky. It also has great STABs with Brave Bird and Earthquake and amazing moves to use with Stealth Rock, U-turn, Defog and Taunt. It sadly doesn't have CC or Knock Off, which would've made it an amazing Pokemon, but it is still solid.

Slowmite is really nice. Electric/Psychic isn't as good as Electric/Poison defensively, but it gets the job done. It still has immense coverage thanks to Slowpoke-G's movepool and it has great bulk with an Eviolite, allowing it to function just like its evolution in UU. There isn't much to add here, pretty solid Pokemon.

Meowruff-G is quite nice. It lacks the good speed tier that makes its evolution so good and its Atk stat isn't that amazing compared to other Pokemon with similar attacking stats that have better boosting abilities. It still has great STABs and Sucker Punch makes up for its lower speed. It's still a threat for defensive teams that can't outoffense it (considering that you're name isn't Ferros).

Krelpinch is really strong. 80 base Atk is already good, but on top of that, it does have not only Sheer Force but also Adaptability, which makes its STAB Gunk Shot extremely strong with its other STAB Earthquake punishing Steel-, Poison- and Rock-types with Ghost- and Ground-types being destroyed by Crunch and Waterfall, or they just take huge damage from EQ. It has other moves like First Impression, Superpower and Fire Fang to use. Its bulk is only decent and its speed holds it back, but it can be devastating.

This thing is weird. It has bad bulk and low speed, which is already awkward and on top of that it doesn't hit quite as hard as Krelpinch. So, why use it? Simple: Tiger Pit. Tiger Pit is nice to trap and revengekill Choiced Pokemon, weaker Pokemon or defensive Pokemon that can't OHKO. It has a crippling drawback against Flying-types and Levitators, which isn't that bad honestly since the Flying-types and Levitators can beat Trapeino either way.

That's it for now, there are many more to talk about, but I don't have much time now.​

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
New Pokemon! The Winners for FERU dropped yesterday and two of them have offsprings that we can use here. Unfortunaly, they aren't good, unlike their evolutions.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...not-open-for-submissions.3691700/post-9030602

:swsh/tynamo::swsh/tympole:
DNA Donors: Tynamo / Tympole
New Types:

Base Stats: 52 / 52 / 43 / 47 / 43 / 65 [BST: 302] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Absorbant = (Levitate + Water Absorb)
Ability Description: This Pokemon is immune to Water and Ground-type moves and restores 1/4 of its maximum HP when hit by one.
Notable Moves:
Charge Beam, Hydro Pump, Earth Power, Sludge Bomb
Thunder Wave

This Pokemon simply sucks. Its ability and type combination is nice, but that's really it. It has bad stats and a really, really, really bad movepool. It's sad that prevos don't have good movepools.

:swsh/yamask-galar::swsh/hatenna:
DNA Donors: Yamask-Galar / Hatenna
New Types:

Base Stats: 43 / 45 / 65 / 45 / 65 / 35 [BST: 298] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +2 SpA / +6 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Pillage = (Wandering Spirit + Anticipation)
Ability Description: On switch-in, this Pokemon swaps its ability with the opponent.
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, Nuzzle
Earth Power, Psychic, Mystical Fire, Giga Drain
Calm Mind, Curse, Nasty Plot, Toxic Spikes, Trick Room, Will-O-Wisp, Aromatherapy, Healing Wish

This is better but still not amazing. It has Pillage and a nice diverse movepool, but so does Porymask, which is one of the best Pokemon in the tier. Not only because it has those 2 traits in addition to a better typing, but it also checks Scymask and Mieyu, unlike this thing who looses to both. It has something unique about it, since it can set-up Trick Room and sacrifise itself with Healing Wish, but that's it.

Hopefully the drop slate will give some cool mons (provided they get picked from FE)

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
New Slate, new Pokemon. Slate 6 of FERU has given 4 new Prevos.

:swsh/carvanha::swsh/sizzlipede:
DNA Donors: Carvanha / Sizzlipede
Fusion Name: Carvipede
New Types:

Base Stats: 47 / 80 / 35 / 60 / 35 / 55 [BST: 312] (+0 HP / +3 Atk / +3 Def / +3 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Combustion = (Speed Boost + White Smoke)
Ability Description: If this Pokemon has no stats lowered, its Speed is raised by 1 stage at the end of each full turn it has been on the field.

Carvipede is a cool new offensive Pokemon. The metagame consist of mostly Water-types, so you'll need something to stick out. Carvipede has great lategame sweeping potential with its ability and its Fire-typing, which provides a useful secondary STAB in Fire Lash, that scares out Grass Pokemon. It really only fits on offensive teams as a sweeper since it has no defensive utility and it needs to be careful since Defog and Intimidate can stop its snowball. Still really solid Pokemon.

:swsh/pumpkaboo::swsh/froakie:
DNA Donors: Pumpkaboo / Froakie
Fusion Name: Froakaboo
New Types:

Base Stats: 47 / 61 / 65 / 53 / 49 / 68 [BST: 343] (+2 HP / +0 Atk / +10 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +7 Spe)
New Ability: Scout Typing = (Frisk + Protean)
Ability Description: Effects of Protean and Frisk.

Froakaboo is amazing. It has great utility with its Spikes, Status moves and Scout Typing, which not only scouts the item of the opponent (that being useful, because you want to know if something like Mieyu is offensive or defenive) but also gives Froakaboo STAB on every attack. Although it changes its typing after attacking, it will remain Ghost/Water on switch-in and this is what allows it to check and scout Mieyu's sets. Sure Knock Off is annoying and it doesn't have as much defensive utility as the 3 other Ghosts (Scymask, Porymask and Farsola) but it's valuable to have. Overall, amazing mon, really excited to try it out.

:swsh/spritzee::swsh/bidoof:
DNA Donors: Spritzee / Bidoof
Fusion Name: Spritdoof
New Types:

Base Stats: 73 / 50 / 54 / 62 / 68 / 27 [BST: 334] (+5 HP / +2 Atk / +4 Def / +13 SpA / +16 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Anesthesia = (Aroma Veil + Unaware)
Ability Description: Effects of Aroma Veil and Unaware

This Pokemon is the least impactful since it competes with Eezee, but it is still really cool. Stall is really bad in LC so it won't see any usage on those teams, but it fits well on balanced and offensive teams. Its Wishes are as good as the wishes from Eezee and it can stop set-up sweepers while also setting up in their face. Sure Eezee is bulkier and taks various STAB moves more easily, but it looses to set-up and is destroyed by Taunt. Overall solid mon, has competition but absolutely worth using.

:swsh/rockruff::swsh/meowth:
DNA Donors: Rockruff / Meowth
Fusion Name: Meowruff
New Types:

Base Stats: 57 / 67 / 45 / 35 / 45 / 75 [BST: 324] (+15 HP / +12 Atk / +8 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Stablizer = (Steadfast + Technician)
Ability Description: Effects of Technician. When hit by a move with 60 or less BP, +1 Speed.

Meowruff has great speed and power for the tier. STAB Technician Fake Out + Stealth Rock and other moves like boosted Rock Tomb makes it a good lead. While the Technician part of its ability is good, the Speed Boost part isn't. It is a nice effect to have, but most moves with that power are either super effective on Meowruff or its Rapid Spin, with the best user of that move being Mieyu who outruns Meowruff no matter what. Still an amazing mon with great coverage and solid stats.

Really amazing Pokemon we got here, really excited to try them out!
Also I made a Tier Maker for this tier! Have fun with it.

Alright that's it for now.
Cya!

ViZar

your toast is burned
Servus! I forgot to do a post for the Slate 7 additions, but I'll do them alongside the Slate 8 LCs and the nerfs that came with them.

:swsh/beldum::swsh/deino:
DNA Donors: Beldum / Deino
Fusion Name: Beldino
New Types:

Base Stats: 50 / 65 / 65 / 45 / 65 / 40 [BST: 330] (+4 HP / +5 Atk / +0 Def / +5 SpA / +10 SpD / +6 Spe)
New Ability: Clearly Hustling = (Clear Body + Hustle)
Ability Description: Clear Body + Hustle
Beldino has nice bulk and a great typing, but it is really limited. First off, it has no reliable recovery, so its bulk and typing can't be used to the fullest. Its physical movepool is sad tbh. Outrage and Iron Head are its best STAB and while it has nice coverage in Superpower, Fire Fang and Facade, which works well with RestTalk, they all of their drawbacks and Hustle adds one more. Its special side, only consists of 3 viable moves in Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse and Earth Power alongside Nasty Plot, which is nice, but again pretty limiting. Overall a solid Pokemon, but its limitations hold it back.

:swsh/pichu::swsh/zubat:
DNA Donors: Pichu / Zubat
Fusion Name: Pibat
New Types:

Base Stats: 43 / 42 / 33 / 37 / 37 / 57 [BST: 249] (+13 HP / +0 Atk / +8 Def / +5 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Flying Raijin = (Lightning Rod + Infiltrator)
Ability Description: Infiltrator + Lightning Rod
Pibat has a really bad BST, but also some really nice tools. Its speed is mediocre, sitting at 16 max, but its movepool is great honestly. Physically offensive sets can utilise powerful moves in Brave Bird, Volt Tackle, Extreme Speed and other useful ones in Fake Out and U-turn. Special variants can use its ability and also Nasty Plot to go alongside Thunderbolt, Air Slash and coverage in Giga Drain, Heat Wave, Surf or recovery in Roost. Overall, a hard Pokemon to make work, but it has potential.

:swsh/darumaka::swsh/darumaka-galar:
DNA Donors: Darumaka / Darumaka-Galar
Fusion Name: Darumaka-Prime
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 90 / 45 / 15 / 45 / 50 [BST: 315] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Hustle = (Hustle + Hustle)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Attack is 1.5x and accuracy of its physical attacks is 0.8x.
Highest Attack stat in the game, with 27 with 156 EVs Hustle and Jolly or 45 with 236 EVs, Hustle, Adamant and Choice Band. In addition to that it has great moves in Flare Blitz, Ice Punch, Superpower and U-turn. The problem is its frailty, its Stealth Rock weakness, which is really bad since it needs Scarf or Band to be really threatening, and Hustle's unreliability makes it a borderline bad Pokemon in the meta. It's a great nuke, but there are other Pokemon that can work as nukes, while being faster and having more defensive utility.

:swsh/sandile::swsh/totodile:
DNA Donors: Sandile / Totodile
Fusion Name: Totosand
New Types:

Base Stats: 50 / 68 / 54 / 39 / 41 / 60 [BST: 312] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +5 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +6 Spe)
New Ability: Raging Rapids = (Moxie + Torrent)
Ability Description: Effects of Moxie. When this Pokemon's HP falls below 33%, it gains +1 Attack.
Totosand looks really good in this metagame. It has SD for wallbreaking purposes and SR for support, but I think that its best role is going to be as a late game sweeper with either DD or a Scarf. Its ability works so well with this two sets and it has really good STABs and nice coverage in Earthquake, Superpower, Ice Punch and potentially Lash Out to punish abilites like Scarily Adorable, Intimidate and Sink or Swim. All in all, great Attacker for the meta.

:swsh/bulbasaur::swsh/litten:
DNA Donors: Bulbasaur / Litten
Fusion Name: Bulbalit
New Types:

Base Stats: 58 / 59 / 48 / 62 / 57 / 57 [BST: 341] (+13 HP / +2 Atk / +4 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Sink or Swim = (Chlorophyll + Intimidate)
Ability Description: When switched in this pokemon lowers the foe(s)'s speed stat by one stage.
Bulbalit has a nice ability with Sink or Swim and its offensive and defensive utility is also great. It suffers from a SR weakness, but other than that, it can utilise Eviolite and Choice items really well. In addition, it can use SR alongside Flare Blitz recoil to heal itself with Berry Juice. Nasty Plot and Swords Dance are also great tools for it. Overall, nice Pokemon with some flaws.

:ss/rhyhorn::ss/gible:
Old Stats: 88/77/73/38/52/33
New Stats: 76/82/78/48/37/34
This is a mixed back. It lost immense special bulk and its HP nerf makes it a bit less on the physical side. However, I would consider it as a buff overall, since its physical side is way easier to EV now and it slight speed buff makes it easier to EV too.
Old Stats: 25/18/16/9/12/10
EVs: 220 Atk / 248 Def / 20 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature

New Stats: 24/18/16/9/12/10
EVs: 180 Atk / 132 Def / 140 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature

:ss/froakie::ss/pumpkaboo:
Old Stats: 47/61/65/53/49/68
New Stats: 47/61/65/53/49/64
While this does not seem like a big deal, since it still reaches 17 Speed with investment, it needs more EVs to reach this benchmark. As a result it has less EVs to invest into bulk or attack.
Old Stats: 22/14/14/9/12/17
EVs: 60 HP / 108 Atk / 76 Def / 44 SpD / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature

New Stats: 21/14/14/9/12/17
EVs: 108 Atk / 76 Def / 44 SpD / 244 Spe
Jolly Nature

Also I made a new tier list, since I messed up with the images on the last one.
https://tiermaker.com/create/fusion-evolution-little-cup-1352723

Last but not least, I would like to discuss the potential brokenness of Porymask and Scymask at a later date, since they are slapped on every team and are quite difficult to deal with both in the builder and the battle. There's more testing needed, but I don't see them staying in this meta.

Have a nice day!
Ciao Servus

ViZar

your toast is burned
welcome to my solomod thread

It's been a month since I gave my opinion on the new additions. I'll cover the Slate 9 and 10 addition and later on, I'd like to talk about the problems in the current meta.

Slate 9:
Vullarogue

:ss/tyrogue::ss/vullaby:
Stats: 52/60/65/40/58/47 (322)
Ability: Courageous (Big Pecks + Guts)

Combining one of the worst LCs with one of the best LCs. Vullarogue is a nice Pokemon honestly. Fake Out, Rapid Spin, U-turn, STAB Knock Off and a high BP STAB in High Jump Kick are nice things to posses but it also has but it also has nice status moves in Roost, Taunt, Defog and Bulk Up. Its ability could be better, but a Defense drop immunity and Guts is certainly not bad. Really solid mon.

Grubbur
:ss/grubbin::ss/drilbur:
Stats: 55/76/42/45/50/57 (325)
Ability: Swarm Rush (Swarm + Sand Rush)

Grubbur is a weird Pokemon. It is able to Spin and STAB EQ is really nice but it has poor bulk and aside from Spin and Webs, its movepool isn't impressive. It can be used as a Sand Rush sweeper when combined with Hippee but it competes hard with Gibloon on those teams. Grubbur is stronger and has SD, but Gibloon provides more defensive backbone and has the ability to go special. Grubbur can function as a Webs lead that can Spin against other leads, but outside of that, I don't see much use for it.

Slate 10:
Purrlithe

:ss/purrloin::ss/growlithe:
Stats: 58/70/51/70/53/73 (375)
Ability: Creepy (Prankster + Status moves lower the adjacent foes' Attack by 1)

Purrlithe is good. It has decent bulk, good offenses and speed and its ability combined with its movepool is really nice. Priority WoW and the Atk drop allows it to check Physical attackers that would normally beat it. Fake Out, Thunder Wave, Taunt and Morning Sun are incredible priority moves and STAB Knock Off is always nice in an Eviolite meta. If it really wants, it can run CC to ruin Dark-types that would be immune to Creepy.

Venoran-Female
:ss/nidoran-f::ss/venonat:
Stats: 67/70/51/50/47/43 (328)
Ability: Toxic Look (Tinted Lens + Poison Point)

Venoran-F might be the cutest LC since Sunkip, but like Sunkip, it is not good. Tinted Lens is a great ability, but the reason why it is so good, is because the users of that ability are fast enough to put something to sleep and boost up. Venoran-F is too slow to put something to sleep reliably and it can't boost up. It also doesn't help that it is weak on the special side and that it has bad coverage on the physical side. It can still be threatening, but it is hard to make work.

The Problems in the Meta:
Let's get to the problems of the meta, the Yamask fusions:

Porymask
:ss/porygon::ss/yamask:

Porymask is the most centralizing Pokemon in the meta. It checks almost every Pokemon in the meta and is a necessity on every team. On top of that, it has ridiculous bulk and amazing typing, eventhough it is weak to Knock Off, its bulk lets it tank that and it is bulky enough to be good without Eviolite. It also doesn't help that it has great moves in CM, Hex, Knock Off, Nasty Plot, Recover, Teleport, Toxic Spikes, Tri Attack, Trick and Will-O-Wisp and some other options like BoltBeam coverage and Trick Room. All of those moves make it quite unpredictable and its bulk allows it to run Specs and Scarf sets more reliably. All in all, I think it is a really restricting Pokemon and needs to be banned.

There are other issues like Scymask, Farsola-G and maybe Mieyu, but I think that Porymask is the biggest of them all.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
As just announced in Fusion Evolution Under Used's thread, Porymask is getting a nerf, going from 70 HP to 51 HP. It might still be rather centralising so council will definitely keep an eye on it as it has been a pretty clear problem, but this nerf carried over from its evolution should hopefully help mitigate its presence.

ViZar

your toast is burned
New mons

first off, the Porymask nerf is big, effectively reducing its maximum amount of HP by 2 points. It takes 4 less EVs to reach that maximum, but Porymask can't use those 4 EVs anywhere else, so notable and pretty nice nerf.

:swsh/abra::swsh/pikipek:
DNA Donors: Abra / Pikipek
Fusion Name: Abripek
New Types:

Base Stats: 43 / 47 / 42 / 72 / 42 / 77 [BST: 323] (+13 HP / +0 Atk / +20 Def / +5 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Every Witch Way = (Magic Guard + Keen Eye)
Ability Description: Magic Guard + Keen Eye
Abripek is really nice. It has a nice speed tier of 18 at max and thanks to its ability it can abuse Life Orb with no drawback. An added immunity to SR is also great. Now its movepool. Its special moves are immensely great with Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Heat Wave and Boomburst, either providing good coverage or immense power with the latter. Calm Mind and Taunt are also great for it. Also it can technically run a SD set with a drawbackless STAB Brave Bird, Drain Punch and Knock Off, all of them being great moves in LC. Oh yeah and it has U-turn. By far the best addition.
Special Attacker
Abripek @ Life Orb
Ability: Every Witch Way
Level: 5
EVs: 12 HP / 20 Def / 180 SpA / 20 SpD / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball / U-turn / Heat Wave / Calm Mind
- Knock Off / U-turn / Heat Wave / Calm Mind

Support Pivot
Abripek @ Eviolite
EVs: 12 HP / 100 Def / 20 SpA / 100 SpD / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Thunder Wave

Swords Dance
Abripek @ Life Orb
EVs: 12 HP / 220 Atk / 20 Def / 20 SpD / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

:swsh/goomy::swsh/bunnelby:
DNA Donors: Goomy / Bunnelby
Fusion Name: Gooby
New Types:

Base Stats: 41 / 43 / 36 / 63 / 55 / 48 [BST: 286] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +20 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Big Power = (Sap Sipper + Huge Power)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Attack is boosted by 1.5x
Gooby is weird. Dragon/Normal is a nice typing and a free Choice Band boost is amazing, but its BST leaves much to be desired since it isn't really fast or bulky enough. Still, I think that it has some uses as a Choice Band or Choice Scarf user or as a surprise Choice Specs user. Alternatively, you could use a RestTalk user with Spikes or Bulk Up. Swords Dance can be used too but it struggles with these options. Overall, a pretty meh Pokemon but usable.
Choice Band
Gooby @ Choice Band
Ability: Big Power
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Body Slam / Facade
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Choice Scarf
Gooby @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Body Slam / Facade
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Swords Dance
Gooby @ Eviolite
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Def
Impish Nature
- Body Slam / Facade
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Choice Specs
Gooby @ Choice Specs
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpA / 212 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt / Surf
- U-turn / Surf

RestTalk
Gooby @ Eviolite
EVs: 28 HP / 92 Atk / 148 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Facade
- Spikes / Bulk Up
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

:swsh/zubat::swsh/magnemite:
DNA Donors: Zubat / Magnemite
Fusion Name: Zubnemite
New Types:

Base Stats: 45 / 40 / 55 / 75 / 50 / 58 [BST: 323] (+13 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +13 SpA / +3 SpD / +8 Spe)
New Ability: Demagnetize = (Infiltrator + Magnet Pull)
Ability Description: This Pokemon ignores the opponent's Steel-typing when attacking
Zubnemite is really good. It has a good defensive typing, speed and usable bulk. However, its best trait is its ability which removes Steel-types as checks to it. It's also a nice Stallbreaker and it's also a great attacker in itself. 16 speed is nothing to write home about but it gets the job done. I can see it function as a Utility Pokemon with Taunt and/or Defog or as a Pivot in general. Really solid mon.
Defensive Pivot
Zubnemite @ Eviolite
Ability: Demagnetize
EVs: 76 HP / 196 SpD / 212 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sludge Bomb
- Volt Switch
- Taunt / Defog
- Roost

Offensive Pivot
Zubnemite @ Eviolite
EVs: 236 SpA / 36 SpD / 212 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Volt Switch / U-turn
- Heat Wave / Thunderbolt
- Roost

Choice Specs
Zubnemite @ Choice Specs
EVs: 76 Def / 156 SpA / 36 SpD / 212 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Volt Switch / U-turn
- Heat Wave / Thunderbolt
- Giga Drain / Thunderbolt

Nasty Plot
Zubnemite @ Eviolite
EVs: 236 SpA / 36 SpD / 212 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot
- Roost

Edit: Forgot Nidove-M but it sucks so I won't cover it. It's cute tho
:swsh/nidoran-m::swsh/pidove:
DNA Donors: Nidoran-M / Pidove
Fusion Name: Nidove-M
New Types:

Base Stats: 58 / 56 / 45 / 48 / 35 / 46 [BST: 288] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Super Hustle = (Hustle + Super Luck)
Ability Description: Hustle + Super Luck

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
Servus! It's been a long time, but here we are with not only new mons but also balance changes.

New Mons
Let's get to the new stuff first.

:swsh/pichu::swsh/trapinch:
DNA Donors: Pichu / Trapinch
Fusion Name: Pinchu
New Types:

Base Stats: 32 / 70 / 45 / 53 / 45 / 43 [BST: 288] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +15 Def / +13 SpA / +5 SpD / +8 Spe)
New Ability: Polar Attraction = (Static + Arena Trap)
Ability Description: Traps paralyzed opponents.
Another Trapinch fusion. However, instead of immense power or trapping grounded mons, this one traps paralyzed Pokemon, which is unique and really useful on offensive teams or paralysis spreading teams. Sadly that is its only niche, since Grounds and Electrics are good and outside of trapping paralyzed mons, it isn't really good.

:swsh/axew::swsh/buizel:
DNA Donors: Axew / Buizel
Fusion Name: Buixew
New Types:

Base Stats: 50 / 80 / 50 / 48 / 35 / 71 [BST: 333] (+0 HP / +4 Atk / +3 Def / +3 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Fever Breaker = (Mold Breaker + Water Veil)
Ability Description: Mold Breaker + Water Veil
Here we have another Water-type in a tier filled with them. Offensive Water-types have to be unique in one way or another, since there are just other options. Buixew has a nice niche with its solid speed, good attack and good tools for Wallbreaking sets. Dragon Dance is nice and all, but I think that SD sets will be the best and CB sets don't look bad either. Thanks to Switcheroo it can also cripple its check while stealing their valuable Eviolite.

:swsh/pawniard::swsh/snorunt:
DNA Donors: Pawniard / Snorunt
Fusion Name: Pawnrunt
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 70 / 60 / 45 / 60 / 55 [BST: 355] (+18 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +15 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Subvergent = (Defiant + Moody)
Ability Description: Raises Atk and a random (non Acc/Eva) stat by 2 when its stats are lowered by an opponent.
Pawnrunt has an awful defensive typing, but it is good offensively. It's ability is really nice with all the Intimidate versions and Defog flying around. Setting up its own hazards is nice too and SD makes its Sucker Punch, Knock Off and Ice STAB of choice more threatening. Mieyu is a huge thorn in its sight tho, since it resists Pawnrunts STABs, has longevity and runs Rapid Spin.

:swsh/tyrunt::swsh/toxel:
DNA Donors: Tyrunt / Toxel
Fusion Name: Tyrunxel
New Types:

Base Stats: 46 / 64 / 57 / 53 / 41 / 58 [BST: 319] (+2 HP / +1 Atk / +1 Def / +4 SpA / +1 SpD / +14 Spe)
New Ability: Flawed Jaw = (Strong Jaw + Klutz)
Ability Description: This pokémon cannot use Biting moves.
This thing is weird. On the one hand, Flawed Jaw removes its only Poison STAB move and nice coverage in Fire Fang or Crunch. On the other hand, it has still good moves outside of that. I would say that offensive Stealth Rock sets with Nuzzle might be the best, since it's a nice combination of power, bulk, typing and utility.

All in all, every new addition is really cool. Some struggle more than others, but they are still solid mons.

Balance Changes
Now onto the balance changes. Here are some biggies.

:ss/deino::ss/beldum:
Old Stats: 50/65/65/45/65/40
New Stats: 50/60/65/45/65/45
New Typing: Dark/Steel
New Ability: Light Metal + Hustle
This is a mixed back overall. First the negatives, Light Metal effects instead of Clear Body effects is annoying in a meta filled with Intimidate clones and the Attack nerf isn't nice either. Outside of that, I think it improved. Its attack might be nerfed, but the new speed tier allows it to invest more into other stats. Also, its Dark moves are better than its Dragon moves, so NP sets are getting better while Hustle sets have a better STAB now, since Crunch is better in a Ghost and Water meta than Steel. More of a rework, but I would consider it a buff.
Old Stats: 21/14/16/9/16/11
EVs: 76 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature

New Stats: 21/14/16/9/16/11
EVs: 116 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD
Impish Nature

:ss/hatenna::ss/yamask-galar:
Old Stats: 43/45/65/45/65/35
New Stats: 40/42/65/43/59/34
This one hurts so much. It has nice utility options for offensive teams with Nuzzle, Tspikes, Healing Wish, CM and Trick Room. However, it wasn't really a good Pokemon and now it got significantly worse. Investing in its stats is more difficult now and compared to its old stats, it now looses a Base Point in a stat.
Old Stats: 21/9/16/12/16/10
EVs: 12 HP / 236 Def / 76 SpA / 156 SpD
Calm Nature

New Stats: 21/9/16/11/16/10
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Def / 12 SpA / 204 SpD
Calm Nature

:ss/totodile::ss/sandile:
New Ability: Torrent + Intimidate (activates at 1/3 HP too)
Another mixed back. This was one of our best Scarfers/Cleaners with Moxie, but it's not really a nerf. It's more of a shift to its role, since it's now a nice offensive or defensive Pivot, that has nice utility with Stealth Rock and Intimidate gives it more opportunities to set up with DD or SD. Nice change to it, gives it more utility but removes its sweeping potential.

:ss/nidoran-m::ss/pidove:
Old Stats: 58/56/45/48/35/46
New Stats: 58/56/45/38/35/46
Bad mon got worse. Technically speaking anyways, since this thing would run something like Sucker, STAB, Coverage and Hone Claws. It could run a mixed All-out Attacker set with a special move (like it has really amazing special coverage) but those sets are uncommon and not as effective on an already niche mon.
Old Stats: 22/16/11/12/9/14
EVs: 228 Atk / 52 SpA / 228 Spe
Naughty Nature

New Stats: 22/16/11/11/9/14
EVs: 228 Atk / 52 SpA / 228 Spe
Naughty Nature

This changes are not as impactful as one might think since only 2 mons were decently viable, but they are indeed interesting changes.

Bonus
While technically a new Pokemon, it is also a product of the balance changes. Therefore, it gets its own category.

:swsh/shellos::swsh/meditite:
DNA Donors: Shellos / Meditite
Fusion Name: Shellitite
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 44 / 51 / 58 / 58 / 65 [BST: 341] (+12 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +18 Spe)
New Ability: Charybdis = (Storm Drain + Pure Power)
Ability Description: 1.5x Sp Atk.
This thing is nice. It's stats are meh at best, but the free Choice Specs makes it a strong Pokemon that can also make use of its solid bulk and Recover. Double Specs or Scarf sets could also work, but I think that offensive sets are better off with CM and/or coverage. Overall nice Pokemon, definitively has a niche.

I will update the Tier Maker at a later date (or just redo it entirely)
That's it, Ciao Servus

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
1651604267095.png

Can't let my solomod die, this is more important.

I missed quite a lot, so let me recap LCs from Slate 13, 14, 15 and 16!

Slate 13:

:swsh/machop::swsh/oddish:
DNA Donors: Machop / Oddish
Fusion Name: Oddchop
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 70 / 60 / 78 / 58 / 40 [BST: 376] (+13 HP / +5 Atk / +8 Def / +23 SpA / +8 SpD / +8 Spe)
New Ability: No Guard = (No Guard + Run Away)
Ability Description: Every move used by or against this Pokemon will always hit.
No Guard Fissure :concern:
Jokes aside, this is a really solid Pokemon with great moves like Sleep Powder, Strength Sap and Swords Dance (weirdly enough from Oddish) and it has nice high powered moves like Focus Blast, Fire Blast, Dynamic Punch and Close Combat. Offensive and defensive use in one Pokemon is really nice and it is unique in that role thanks to its typing.

:swsh/makuhita::swsh/paras:
DNA Donors: Makuhita / Paras
Fusion Name: Makuras
New Types:

Base Stats: 58 / 85 / 42 / 32 / 42 / 40 [BST: 299] (+5 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +15 Spe)
New Ability: Phoenicoid = (Guts + Dry Skin)
Ability Description: This Pokémon is healed 1/8 of its max HP every turn when Burned/Poisoned/Paralyzed. Immune to Poison's and Burn's HP loss and to Burn's Attack Drop.
Sorry AP, but this one is unfortunally not good. First off, it competes hard with Machop and only has a few advantages towards it. It has a Grass-typing, allowing it to resist Water moves and it doesn't mind Paralysis or Burn and it is stronger naturally. With that out of the way, Fighting/Poison is a better typing defensively, Burn isn't a problem when it's specially offensive and it has SD which makes it stronger. Sad life for this little buddy.

:swsh/arrokuda::swsh/litleo:
DNA Donors: Arrokuda / Litleo
Fusion Name: Litlokuda
New Types:

Base Stats: 51 / 76 / 49 / 56 / 42 / 89 [BST: 363] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Speedy = (Swift Swim + Moxie)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Speed is raised by 1 stage if it attacks and KOes another Pokemon.
Highest base speed does sadly not turn into a speed tier of 20, but thanks to Speedy, that won't be much of an issue. The problem is just its competition. There are Water-types like Mieyu that provide great speed control. Buixew, Cubodile and Krabsweet are dangerous act as great wallbreakers. It is a late-game sweeper, which yes does mean Tirtipek and Carvipede give it troubles, but Litlokuda is a immediately fast and doesn't need set-up or isn't vulnerable to Intimidate + clones that much.

This Slate is overall, a pretty neat slate. 7/10

Slate 14:

:swsh/croagunk::swsh/sandshrew-alola:
DNA Donors: Croagunk / Sandshrew-Alola
Fusion Name: Croagshrew-Alola
New Types:

Base Stats: 49 / 68 / 65 / 35 / 37 / 65 [BST: 319] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Toxin Rush = (Poison Touch + Slush Rush)
Ability Description: User's contact moves have a 30% Poison chance, 60% under Hail.
Pretty nice Pokemon. Its typing is lacking and it can't fully abuse its ability since Hail doesn't exist, but it is nice for spreading Poisons with Knock Off, Fake Out and STAB Triple Axel which is pretty nice in a fast-pase meta like LC. Its speed isn't amazing but not bad per say, but it lacks some oppoturnities to switch in. Still neat stuff.

:swsh/tentacool::swsh/turtwig:
DNA Donors: Tentacool / Turtwig
Fusion Name: Tentawig
New Types:

Base Stats: 47 / 54 / 49 / 59 / 77 / 50 [BST: 336] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +12 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Liquid Armor = (Liquid Ooze + Shell Armor)
Ability Description: Combined effect of both the abilities.
Mixed bag. There's obviously a thorn in its sight. Literally, as Chespew has better physical bulk, speed and spikes to lay. These elements allow it get more opportunities to switch in and mess up bulkier teams or check Mieyu. While Tentawig can do that, it doesn't quite reach this level. However, there are some traits that make Tentawig worth using and not as a gimmick but competition. First, it learns Rapid Spin which allows Farsola and Mieyu to run different moves and while it lacks Spikes, it learns Toxic Spikes, which have more limited use but Stealth Rock is better than Spikes in a metagame where many Pokemon have Ground-immunity abilities or Flying-type. More limited use, but worth using.

Two neat additions, nothing special but nice to have. 6.5/10

Slate 15:

:swsh/spoink::swsh/electrike:
DNA Donors: Spoink / Electrike
Fusion Name: Elecoink
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 45 / 47 / 77 / 70 / 72 [BST: 371] (+10 HP / +10 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Fruitful Force = (Gluttony + Lightning Rod)
Ability Description: If user is holding a berry, user's Sp Atk is 1.5x.
Sadly, the item that is most used with this ability is Oran Berry, which means that sucking at BJ (thank earl for inspiring this statement) won't be optimal with this ability. Base 60 HP gives it a high attack stat which means that it keeps it Berry for a longer time, but it also means that its Berry won't be as effective when activating. Aside from that, solid SpA and Speed, good coverage and typing. Pretty nice Pokemon.

:swsh/magby::swsh/elekid:
DNA Donors: Magby / Elekid
Fusion Name: Magkid
New Types:

Base Stats: 55 / 79 / 47 / 77 / 65 / 99 [BST: 422] (+10 HP / +10 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Vital Body = (Flame Body + Vital Spirit)
Prepare a new S tier (and possibly another banworthy) Pokemon. It's the fastest Pokemon without items or abilities and its Electric-typing gives it a nice advantage against the prominent Water- and Flying-types offensively. A weakness to Water sucks though and being physically frail isn't nice either, but Vital Body can potentially ruin a Knock Off user. However, it's most problematic aspect is its movepool. You can run either Scarf, Eviolite, Berry Juice or Life Orb with 4 of the following moves and be successful with it. Choose between Cross Chop, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Flare Blitz, Mach Punch Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Fire Blast, Psychic, Belly Drum and Subsitute and have fun with it.

Ngl not my favourite Slate but a impactful one, 8/10

Slate 16:

:swsh/riolu::swsh/ferroseed:
DNA Donors: Riolu / Ferroseed
Fusion Name: Ferrolu
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 63 / 80 / 30 / 65 / 35 [BST: 333] (+18 HP / +3 Atk / +15 Def / +1 SpA / +2 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Iron Will = (Inner Focus + Iron Barbs)
Ability Description: If the foe makes contact with this Pokémon or tries to Intimidate it, they lose 12.5% of their max HP; Intimidate immunity
This Pokemon is already good by virtue of its ability which punishes abilities like Intimidate from Stardile, Sink or Swim from Bulbalit, Scarily Adorable from Maritten and Raging Rapids from Totosand, which removes a lot of their longevity, especially from Bulbalit and Maritten since they are also weak to Rocks. Its stats aren't bad either and it can function well as a Hazard Setter and Knock Off punisher. Ferros might be bulkier but it is, which Ferrolu can avoid. Neat mon.

:swsh/koffing::swsh/slowpoke-galar:
DNA Donors: Koffing / Slowpoke-Galar
Fusion Name: Koffipoke-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 68 / 80 / 53 / 42 / 25 [BST: 333] (+0 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +3 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Unnerve = (Neutralizing Gas + Gluttony)
Ability Description: While this Pokemon is active, it prevents opposing Pokemon from using their Berries.
Doesn't deactivate BJ :pensive:
Nullifying Berries like Oran and Salac is still nice and its typing is also good. Typing and movepool are also nice for the meta. However, there are other Poison-types that give it a run for its money. Croagma, Chespew and Tentawig are great team support that can also check Water-types while Oddchop and Zubemite are great Pokemon against defensive Pokemon while also being support and wallbreakers in their own right. Don't get me started on Porykrelp and Krelpinch, those two are immensly strong Wallbreakers. Koffipoke is a wall and stops Pokemon from consuming Berries but it isn't as useful as other Pokemon.

:swsh/shelmet::swsh/drilbur:
DNA Donors: Shelmet / Drilbur
Fusion Name: Shelbur
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 65 / 62 / 35 / 68 / 50 [BST: 345] (+10 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +13 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Shell Breaker = (Shell Armor + Mold Breaker)
This feels similar to Grubbur but it is better than it. Sure, Shelbur is weaker and slower, lacks Sticky Web and pivoting but Shelbur also packs Recover, Spikes, Toxic Spikes and is way bulkier and is a Ground-type with Mold Breaker, therefore I can see it as a bulky set-up sweeper or Hazard Setter. Being a Ground-type sucks since it also has a weakness to Water in, you know, a Water meta. Solid addition but I really like this one.

:swsh/grimer::swsh/milcery:
DNA Donors: Grimer / Milcery
Fusion Name: Grimcery
New Types:

Base Stats: 77 / 80 / 45 / 45 / 60 / 29 [BST: 336] (+15 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Sweet Tooth = (Poison Touch + Aroma Veil)
Ability Description: This Pokémon’s contact attacks have a 30% to inflict taunt on the opponent.
I adore this Pokemon. I really do. This is might be the best Fairy-type we have. Eezee and Spritdoof are both too passive and only have Wish as recovery, Golidimp, Goolts and Snogepi are offensive Pokemon (albeit really meh at this role) and Shroolix might be bulkier and doesn't fear status but it can't hold Eviolite since it needs an Orb to make use of its ability. Grimcery has a great ability against defensive teams and has solid bulk against offensive teams. Its typing and movepool are also amazing for it. My favourite mon from this slate.

For the last slate, it brought some really nice Pokemon. 8/10

Balance Changes:

:ss/trapinch::ss/deino:
Old Ability Effect:
This Pokemon prevents adjacent foes from choosing to switch unless they are airborne. This Pokemon has 0.8x accuracy against airborne foes.

New Ability Effect:
This Pokemon prevents adjacent foes from choosing to switch unless they are airborne. This Pokémon has 0.8x accuracy against Pokémon who aren't trapped, but 1.5x Attack against Pokémon who are trapped.

Neat buff. Trapping Pokemon is always nice and now it gets a free Choice Band when trapping a Pokemon which makes it way more effective when it was before. 0.8x accuracy against Pokemon that are immune to its trapping, which still sucks as a drawback, but the positive aspect of the buff makes it more effective.

:ss/munchlax::ss/mantyke:
Old Stats: 98/62/48/63/107/28
New Stats: 93/72/53/53/107/27
New Ability: Fast Metabolism (Doubles Speed at 1/2 HP and below.)
Old Stats: 26/16/14/10/18/10
EVs: 180 Atk / 212 Def / 60 SpD / 52 Spe (4 EVs spare)
Adamant Nature

New Stats: 26/17/14/9/18/10
EVs: 24 HP / 180 Atk / 172 Def / 60 SpD / 60 Spe (24 EVs spare)
Adamant Nature
Huge Buff. It needs more EVs to invest in Speed and HP to reach previous stats, these nerfs are small in comperasion to its huge buffs in Attack and Defense. The loss in Special Attack isn't impactful since it has a new purpose with Belly Drum and its new ability. Status Absorption was nice and all but Fast Metabolism is way better since it further establishes its offensive prowess. Belly Drum works well with this ability, although it can't hold Berry Juice since it deactivates its ability. Eviolite is still a nice option for it. I still think that it won't be as good in the face of Litlokuda which is stronger and immediately fast, but Munchtyke is bulkier and more dangerous when left alone.

You know, looking at this post, I really want to build for this meta again but Heroku ruined the teambuilder. Hope that NU brings more exciting, nice and adorable Pokemon to this. First, i need to sleep.

ViZar

your toast is burned
Servus! This post was originally going to be posted way earlier but my post was deleted for some reason, so I worked 6 hours straight on this post right here. I will cover every FENU Pokemon LC here. Without furtherado, here are my reviews of the new mons.

:swsh/burmy::swsh/applin:
DNA Donors: Burmy / Applin
Fusion Name: Burmlin
New Types:

Base Stats: 50 / 37 / 80 / 40 / 45 / 28 [BST: 280] (+10 HP / +3 Atk / +18 Def / +6 SpA / +3 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Apple Armor = (Shed Skin + Bulletproof)
Ability Description: This Pokemon is immune to status conditions.
Notable Moves:
Sucker Punch, Bug Bite, Rollout
Electroweb
Defense Curl, String Shot
Rollout Sweeper?
Burmlin @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Apple Armor
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Def / 236 SpD
Impish Nature
- Bug Bite
- Sucker Punch
- Rollout
- Defense Curl
Burmlin has good traits honestly. Grass/Bug isn't good typing, at all. However in this metagame, with so many Grasses, Grounds and especially Waters and a status condition immunity, it can do stuff. Or rather, it could if it had any good moves, because it has nothing to speak of. Its only STABs are Bug Bite and Grassy Glide and its only utility move is Electro Web. The best move it has are Draco Meteor and Sucker Punch, and only the latter is usable on it. Therefore, it is a bad Pokemon.

:swsh/honedge::swsh/axew:
DNA Donors: Honedge / Axew
Fusion Name: Axedge
New Types:

Base Stats: 45 / 83 / 80 / 32 / 44 / 42 [BST: 326] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +6 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Reguardless = (No Guard + Mold Breaker)
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Dragon Claw, Scale Shot, Iron Tail, First Impression
Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Taunt
Defensive Set-Up
Axedge @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Reguardless
EVs: 12 Atk / 196 Def / 244 SpD / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Iron Tail
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance / Dragon Dance

Offensive Set-Up
Axedge @ :Eviolite:
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Scale Shot / Dragon Claw
- Iron Tail
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance / Dragon Dance

All-out Attacker
Axedge @ :Life-Orb:
EVs: 252 Atk / 36 Def / 4 SpD / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 9 HP
- Dragon Claw
- Iron Tail
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak

Choiced Attacker
Axedge @ :Choice-Band: / :choice-scarf:
EVs: 252 Atk / 36 Def / 4 SpD / 180 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Iron Tail
- Close Combat
- First Impression / Outrage
Unlike its fellow Slate 1 winner, Axedge is actually good. It has good resistances thanks to Water and Grass, and eventhough its Steel-type is a double-edged sword (pun intended), giving it a weakness to Ground and makes it actually weak to the best Water-type, Mieyu, it also gives it great resistances and a STAB to hurt Fairies. Speaking of which, thanks to its ability, Iron Tail becomes a great STAB, since it has a chance to do more damage, with the 30% drop to defense, and being a generally strong move, which matters in a LC metagame.

:swsh/rolycoly::swsh/pikipek:
DNA Donors: Rolycoly / Pikipek
Fusion Name: Rolypek
New Types:

Base Stats: 32 / 77 / 48 / 38 / 48 / 47 [BST: 290] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +8 Def / +3 SpA / +8 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Winter Hoard = (Heatproof + Pickup)
Notable Moves:
Brave Bird, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, U-turn
Spikes, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp
Utility Pokemon
Rolypek @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Winter Hoard
EVs: 100 HP / 60 Atk / 212 Def / 132 SpD
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird / Stone Edge
- Rapid Spin / Stealth Rock / Spikes / Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off / U-turn / Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Swords Dance Sweeper
Rolypek @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Winter Hoard
EVs: 220 Atk / 52 SpD / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Rock Slide / Stone Edge
- Rapid Spin / Flame Charge
- Swords Dance
Starting of strong, we have Rolypek. You may assume that it isn't suited for the meta, due to its typing and you would be right. However, its utility is amazing. It has kind of a 4MSS, since its utility sets want a combination of STABs, hazard control, Knock Off, U-turn and recovery. It can do so many things but not all at the same time. It can also act as a set-up sweeper with Rapid Spin and Swords Dance, but that's two moves already used up and it has to decide between STABs and coverage. Flame Charge can replace Rapid Spin, but it's weak as a coverage move and it doesn't have the utility of Rapid Spin in games where it can't sweep. I would say it's a good Pokemon, but it's extremely flawed.

:swsh/piplup::swsh/meowth-galar:
DNA Donors: Piplup / Meowth-Galar
Fusion Name: Piplouth-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 64 / 60 / 60 / 60 / 48 / 40 [BST: 332] (+13 HP / +2 Atk / +6 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Wet Food = (Torrent + Unnerve)
Notable Moves:
Gyro Ball, Iron Head, Waterfall, U-turn, Drill Peck
Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Scald, Thunderbolt, Steel Beam
Defog, Nasty Plot, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Taunt
Defensive Utility
Piplouth-Galar @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Wet Food
EVs: 84 HP / 196 Def / 212 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Scald
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock / Defog
- Gyro Ball / Toxic

Nasty Plot Sweeper
EVs: 4 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpA / 212 SpD / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot

Swords Dance Sweeper
EVs: 4 HP / 116 Atk / 116 Def / 212 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Iron Head / Gyro Ball
- Drill Peck
- Swords Dance
One of the best addition there is. Sure that Steel-type hurts it due to the Grounds and Mieyu, however, Grounds hate switching into it for obvious reasons and it has coverage against Mieyu on both sides. Speaking of which, its movepool is amazing. It can go either physically or specially offensive or run a defensive utility set. It honestly does everything you want it to do. The only problem it has is being a Water-type and that role on a team has so much competition.

:swsh/bagon::swsh/meowth-alola:
DNA Donors: Bagon / Meowth-Alola
Fusion Name: Bagouth-Alola
New Types:

Base Stats: 42 / 55 / 47 / 45 / 35 / 70 [BST: 294] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Stone Age = (Rock Head + Technician)
Notable Moves:
Dragon Claw, Fake Out, Knock Off, U-turn, Assurance, Bite, Double-Edge
Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt,
Dragon Dance, Nasty Plot, Parting Shot, Taunt, Wish
Fast Defensive Pivot
Bagouth-Alola @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Stone Age
EVs: 76 Atk / 220 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
- Parting Shot / U-turn

Dragon Dance Sweeper
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Knock Off / Assurance / Bite
- Brick Break
- Dragon Dance

Nasty Plot Sweeper
EVs: 236 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot

Choice Scarfer
Bagouth-Alola @ :Choice-Scarf:
EVs: 236 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
Bagouth-A has great offensive typing and Dragon is useful defensively. Mieyu is still annoying to it, as it is to most Pokemon, due to its Fighting STAB but that Dark-type also gives it great moves to use. Parting Shot is amazing in a meta where everything does so much damage and Knock Off is by far one of the best move in this meta. Assurance and Bite are also great, they are effectively less powerful than Knock Off, but Bite can be nasty with DD or Scarf sets while Assurance is monstrous with Stealth Rock support.

:swsh/lickitung::swsh/wingull:
DNA Donors: Lickitung / Wingull
Fusion Name: Lickigull
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 45 / 55 / 70 / 55 / 60 [BST: 350] (+0 HP / +3 Atk / +3 Def / +13 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Humid Atmosphere = (Cloud Nine + Hydration)
Ability Description: At the end of the turn, if any weather is active, this Pokémon has its status condition healed.
Notable Moves:
Body Press, Knock Off, U-turn
Air Slash, Fire Blast, Hurricane, Ice Beam, Scald, Ice Beam
Defog, Roost, Swords Dance, Wish
Physically Defensive
Lickigull @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Humid Atmosphere
EVs: 236 Def / 156 SpD / 116 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Body Press / U-turn / Defog
- Knock Off / U-turn / Defog
- Roost

Choiced Attacker
Lickigull @ :Choice-Specs: / :choice-scarf:
EVs: 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- U-turn / Flamethrower

Swords Dance Sweeper
Lickigull @ :Eviolite:
EVs: 76 HP / 236 Atk / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
Lickigull has an amazing movepool and it prays on Grasses and Grounds, thus lifting some pressure from the teams Water-type. The problem are other Normal-types like Eezee or Porymask, which provide more utility or does its job better. It has still its niches with its Choiced sets and its Swords Dance sets, but you are generally better off running a different Normal-type or Specs, Scarf or Swords Dance user.

:swsh/mudbray::swsh/barboach:
DNA Donors: Mudbray / Barboach
Fusion Name: Mudboach
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 78 / 60 / 45 / 50 / 55 [BST: 353] (+5 HP / +4 Atk / +4 Def / +0 SpA / +2 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Vigilance = (Stamina + Oblivious)
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Waterfall
Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Toxic
Physically Defensive
Mudboach @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Vigilance
EVs: 52 Atk / 196 Def / 196 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Dragon Dance Sweeper
Mudboach @ :Eviolite: / :life-orb:
Ability: Vigilance
EVs: 76 HP / 132 Atk / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat / Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
It's difficult to be a Ground-type in a metagame where there are so many Waters and so many Grasses to check those Waters. It has still great attributes, with Stealth Rock and its Ground-type is also useful to stave off Electrics that are used to check Water-types. In addition, its ability is simply amazing. Stamina makes it defensive sets harder to break and its offensive sets tankier and harder to revengekill, while Oblivious makes it immune to Taunt, which is amazing for its sets, and to stat dropping abilities like Intimidate and Sink or Swim, that make its offensive sets even better.

:swsh/frillish::swsh/wimpod::swsh/frillish-f:
DNA Donors: Frillish / Wimpod
Fusion Name: Fillopod
New Types:

Base Stats: 43 / 55 / 45 / 42 / 60 / 60 [BST: 305] (+3 HP / +18 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Floodgates = (Water Absorb + Wimp Out)
Ability Description: Effects of Water Absorb. Restores 1/4 of the user's max HP when switching out.
Notable Moves:
Leech Life, Poltergeist, Aqua Jet
Bug Buzz, Shadow Ball, Scald, Hydro Pump, Giga Drain
Recover, Strength Sap, Spikes, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp
Specially Defensive
Frillopod @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Floodgates
EVs: 12 HP / 236 Def / 20 SpA / 196 SpD / 36 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Hex
- Strength Sap / Recover
- Spikes

Physically Offensive
Frillopod @ :Eviolite:
EVs: 12 HP / 236 Atk / 76 Def / 116 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leech Life
- Poltergeist
- Waterfall
- Strength Sap

Choice Specs
Frillopod @ :Choice-Specs:
EVs: 12 HP / 236 Def / 180 SpA / 36 SpD / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Shadow Ball
- Hydro Pump
- Giga Drain
Frillopod is one of my favourite additions here. First off, it has great defensive utility. Bug/Ghost is meh but with Water Absorb it has an immunity to Water, the most common type and it still packs resistances to Grass, Ground and an immunity to Fighting. Therefore it can deal with a lot of Pokemon in the meta, even hard countering Mieyu. Yes, Knock Off is annoying but it can still 1v1 Mieyu with Strength Sap. Being a Spikes setter is also a nice trait for it. Its attacking potential isn't amazing but it has great longevity with its pseudo Regenerator.

:swsh/eevee::swsh/kabuto:
DNA Donors: Eevee / Kabuto
Fusion Name: Eevuto
New Types:

Base Stats: 53 / 74 / 71 / 50 / 56 / 57 [BST: 361] (+11 HP / +7 Atk / +1 Def / +0 SpA / +1 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Wimp Armor = (Anticipation + Weak Armor)
Ability Description: On switch in, shrudders and gains -1 Def +2 Speed if foe has any Super-Effective or OHKO moves.
Notable Moves:
Double-Edge, Knock Off, Liquidation, Rapid Spin, Stone Edge
Hone Claws, Stealth Rock
All-out Attacker
Eevuto @ :Life-Orb:
Ability: Wimp Armour
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 28 Def / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- Liquidation / Hone Claws

Suicide Lead
Eevuto @ :Focus-Sash:
Ability: Wimp Armour
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 28 Def / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Body Slam
- Rock Blast
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
Eevuto is a bit weird. Like it can snowball out of control quickly, but at the same time it is pretty limited in what you can do. Its coverage is good and the boost from Wimp Armor can be devastating, since it has so many common weaknesses. However, it can't notably boost its attack, the best option being Hone Claws, and even then, it needs STABs, Knock Off and a Water move to do stuff. Can still be threatening but hard to pull off in my opinion.

:swsh/ferroseed::swsh/skorupi:
DNA Donors: Ferroseed / Skorupi
Fusion Name: Ferrupi
New Types:

Base Stats: 42 / 50 / 90 / 28 / 70 / 38 [BST: 318] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +1 SpA / +0 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Barbed Armor = (Iron Barbs + Battle Armor)
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, Poison Jab, Seed Bomb
Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic Spikes, Toxic
Defensive Hazards
Ferrupi @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Barbed Armour
EVs: 116 Atk / 196 Def / 196 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock

Bulky Swords Dance
Ferrupi @ :Eviolite:
EVs: 116 Atk / 196 Def / 196 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Seed Bomb
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Offensive Swords Dance
Ferrupi @ :Life-Orb:
EVs: 196 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 15 HP
- Poison Jab
- Seed Bomb
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
Ferrupi is the probably the most unfortunate Pokemon here. It faces serious competition from Chespew and Tentawig. Chespew has an amazing movepool, stats and useful ability, while Tentawig has offensive utility with Rapid Spin and Knock Off, while also having Swords Dance. Ferrupi has traits from both. It has Knock Off, Toxic Spikes and Swords Dance and probably the best ability out of all of them and the best bulk, but the other two are overall better in more circumstances. You can still make it work, but you need justify using it over the over two.

:swsh/yanma::swsh/cacnea:
DNA Donors: Yanma / Cacnea
Fusion Name: Yannea
New Types:

Base Stats: 59 / 75 / 44 / 80 / 44 / 80 [BST: 382] (+2 HP / +0 Atk / +2 Def / +0 SpA / +2 SpD / +15 Spe)
New Ability: Sand Stream = (Frisk + Sand Veil)
Ability Description: On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Sandstorm.
Notable Moves:
Drain Punch, Leech Life, Seed Bomb, Thunder Punch, U-turn, Sucker Punch
Bug Buzz, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Ancient Power, Shadow Ball
Defog, Leech Seed, Nasty Plot, Roost, Spikes, Swords Dance, Switcheroo
Hazard Control
Yannea @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 44 HP / 244 Def / 4 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Drain Punch
- Roost
- Spikes

Bulky Swords Dance
Jolly Nature
- Leech Life
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch
- Swords Dance

Bulky Nasty Plot
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz
- Shadow Ball / Ancient Power
- Nasty Plot

Offensive Swords Dance
EVs: 44 HP / 156 Atk / 84 Def / 4 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leech Life
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch
- Swords Dance

Offensive Nasty Plot
EVs: 84 Def / 196 SpA / 4 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz
- Shadow Ball / Ancient Power
- Nasty Plot

Physical Choice Set
Yannea @ :Choice-Band: / :choice-scarf:
EVs: 44 HP / 156 Atk / 84 Def / 4 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn / Leech Life
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch
- Switcheroo / U-turn

Special Choice Set
Yannea @ :Choice-Specs: / :choice-scarf:
EVs: 84 Def / 196 SpA / 4 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Giga Drain
- Shadow Ball
- Switcheroo / U-turn / Ancient Power
Yannea is one of, if not, the best Pokemon added. First off, Sand Stream allows so many Pokemon to thrive. Yeah Woopopotas could set sand, but it doesn't do it upon entry and Woopopotas is less useful on more offensive teams who want to keep their pressure, same applies to Hippee. Rock-types, Grubbur and the new Digling appreciate its presence. Yannea itself resists Grass, Ground and Water which gives it great defensively utility, and a offensive check to Mieyu. Its stats are also great for an offensive mon. Hippee and Woopopotas are Sand setters that provide defensive backbone, but Yannea really benefits those offensive teams in a usually offensive meta.

:swsh/tepig::swsh/cufant:
DNA Donors: Tepig / Cufant
Fusion Name: Cupig
New Types:

Base Stats: 68 / 71 / 47 / 42 / 47 / 42 [BST: 317] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Heat Weight = (Blaze + Heavy Metal)
Notable Moves:
Play Rough, Power Whip, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, High Horsepower
Stealth Rock, Curse, Will-O-Wisp
All-out Attacker
Cupig @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Heat Weight
EVs: 188 Atk / 60 Def / 220 SpD / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heat Crash
- Heavy Slam
- High Horsepower
- Power Whip

Bulky Attacker
EVs: 28 Atk / 220 Def / 220 SpD / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heat Crash
- Heavy Slam
- High Horsepower
- Power Whip

Choice Band
Cupig @ :Choice-Band:
EVs: 188 Atk / 60 Def / 60 SpD / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heat Crash
- Heavy Slam
- High Horsepower
- Power Whip

Stealth Rock Setter
EVs: 52 HP / 220 Def / 220 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Heat Crash
- Power Whip
- High Horsepower
- Stealth Rock

Curse Sweeper
EVs: 52 HP / 188 Atk / 60 Def / 140 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- High Horsepower
- Curse
I love this Pokemon. Sure Ground- and Water-types are everywhere, but so are Grass-types to check them and Cupig's typing has great resistances. It is a really threatening attacker with Heavy Metal powering up Heavy Slam and Heat Crash, which do big damage by default due to the lower weight of LC Pokemon, and its great coverage with High Horsepower for Fire-types, Power Whip for Water- and Ground-types and Play Rough for Dragon-types. Stealth Rock and Curse are options too but I think using its resistances to get in and doing huge damage with its STABs and coverage is better overall.

:swsh/diglett::swsh/fletchling:
DNA Donors: Diglett / Fletchling
Fusion Name: Digling
New Types:

Base Stats: 33 / 53 / 34 / 40 / 47 / 79 [BST: 286] (+6 HP / +1 Atk / +0 Def / +3 SpA / +6 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Galing Sands = (Sand Force + Gale Wings)
Ability Description: In Sandstorm, this Pokemon's Ground/Steel/Rock type moves have +1 priority.
Notable Moves:
Double-Edge, Earthquake, Rock Slide, U-turn, Sucker Punch
Defog, Roost, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp
All-out Attacker
Digling @ :Life-Orb:
Ability: Galing Sands
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 204 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Sucker Punch

Choiced Attacker
Digling @ :Choice-Band: / :choice-scarf:
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch / Rock Slide

Defensive Stealth Rock
Digling @ :Eviolite:
EVs: 12 HP / 12 Atk / 164 Def / 60 SpD / 204 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Sand Abuser
Digling @ :Life-Orb:
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Roost / Double-Edge
- Swords Dance
Digling is a pretty solid mon with its great STABs and the utility of Defog, Roost and Swords Dance. Its speed is great but hitting 18 in a meta where most prominent Pokemon hit 19, isn't great and it is pretty frail, even with Eviolite. Still the Swords Dance, solid speed and move coverage combination is good and especially in Sand, where Earthquake and Rock Slide, two moves with great coverage, gain a boost in their priority, this Pokemon can seriously dent a team or sweep it.

:swsh/mime-jr.::swsh/gastly:
DNA Donors: Mime Jr. / Gastly
Fusion Name: Gas Jr.
New Types:

Base Stats: 25 / 30 / 37 / 85 / 62 / 71 [BST: 310] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: = (Filter + Levitate)
Notable Moves:
Knock Off
Psychic, Giga Drain, Hex, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt
Calm Mind, Healing Wish, Nasty Plot, Trick, Will-O-Wisp
Bulky Calm Mind
Gas Jr. @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Ghoul Away
EVs: 140 Def / 76 SpA / 100 SpD / 188 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic / Stored Power
- Thunderbolt / Giga Drain
- Calm Mind
- Will-O-Wisp

Nasty Plot Sweeper
Gas Jr. @ :Life-Orb:
EVs: 60 Def / 236 SpA / 20 SpD / 188 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Giga Drain
- Nasty Plot

Choiced Attacker
Gas Jr. @ :Choice-Specs: / :choice-scarf:
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt / Healing Wish
- Trick

All-out Attacker
Gas Jr. @ :Life-Orb:
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Thunderbolt
Gas Jr. is really threatening, which is expected since it's a slightly weaker Gastly. Its typing and ability combination gives it a bit of longevity and more opportunities to switch in. With Calm Mind and Will-O-Wisp, it can become pretty bulky while its offensive sets, Life Orb, Choiced or Nasty Plot are threatening Wallbreakers. It has great utility too with Knock Off and Healing Wish which makes it a great addition to offensive teams.

no sprite sadly :(
:swsh/nidoran-m::swsh/rockruff:
DNA Donors: Nidoran-M / Rockruff
Fusion Name: Rockoran-Male
New Types:

Base Stats: 55 / 71 / 50 / 45 / 50 / 65 [BST: 336] (+10 HP / +10 Atk / +10 Def / +10 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Dizzy Venom = (Poison Point + Own Tempo)
Ability Description: 30% chance a Pokémon making contact with user will be Poisoned or Confused. Immune to Confusion and Intimidate.
Notable Moves:
Drill Run, Head Smash, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch
Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish
Swords Dance Sweeper
Rockoran-M @ :Eviolite:
Ability: Dizzy Venom
EVs: 188 Atk / 36 Def / 196 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Drill Run
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Double Dance
Rockoran-M @ :Life-Orb:
EVs: 188 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Drill Run
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

Bulky Stealth Rock
Rockoran-M @ :Eviolite:
EVs: 76 HP / 28 Atk / 196 Def / 196 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
Last but not least, we have Rockoran-Male and by virtue of being based on Nidoran, it is flawed. Since its evolution is a FEOU Pokemon it gains a huge boost to its stats and Rockruff adds great moves too. Its offensive typing kinda sucks but STAB Head Smash is really strong and it can be boosted further by Swords Dance and Drill Run provides good coverage. Dizzy Venom is also a potentially disruptive ability that can easily punish a lot of contact moves like U-turn, Knock Off and many STABs. Still a pretty flawed Pokemon since there are better Swords Dance users.

That was rough, but finally done. I really like most of the additions here since they provide unique new strategies. I want to get more into this mod, but I have to work on the spreadsheet and the Tiermaker more, so that will take a while.

Lastly, I prepared something and I didn't know how to include them, so here's a spoiler for them.

1663501327069.png

1663501333151.png

1663501339788.png

1663501346300.png

1663501364209.png

1663501374152.png

That's it for now, cya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)