OU FUMT OU - Finals

The finals of FUMT Month 1 has finally begun after an extensive semifinals due to scheduling difficulties.

Here are the matchups:
euph181215 vs. Mr.Bossaru

And what's a final round without twists? Yes, I have gone mentally insane and require my participant's pain and suffering as a vital resource.

If Booster Energy and Revival Blessing weren't already banned, they are now banned, as well as all of the Ruinous Legendaries and Gholdengo.

Players MUST have AT LEAST ONE of these three Pokémon on their team in order to maximize suffering:

:Skeledirge: Skeledirge
:Meowscarada: Meowscarada
:Quaquaval: Quaquaval

This will be a BEST OF 5 game, and no, I am not mad that I lost the best of 3 1-2. Extensive time means more agony.

Sleep clause is active, meaning one Pokémon can be put to sleep at a time. Less sleep leads to sluggishness, and sluggishness leads to discomfort.
(I just realized I'm repeating synonyms for "suffering.")

You have 1 week to teambuild, test, and revise. Minimal time for team construction means more misery.

After your week of teambuilding, you will have your usual 2 weeks to play your matches. This does not lead to anguish, it's just normal, which puts me in hardship to not see others in misfortune.

You will have until Sunday, March 5th to teambuild, and until Sunday, March 18th to play your match. Deadlines lead to anxiety, which leads to adversity.

Happy affliction to all!

Challenge: Find all of my synonyms for the words "pain" and "suffering" in the top post. Reply to this comment with your answer. I will reveal at the end of the finals.

Challenge: Find all of my synonyms for the words "pain" and "suffering" in the top post. Reply to this comment with your answer. I will reveal at the end of the finals.
"difficulties", "agony", "discomfort", "misery", "anguish", "hardship", "misfortune", "anxiety", "adversity", "affliction"

I forgot to post when teambuilding ended but you probably already started contacting each other.
TEAMBUILDING IS OVER
Knowing a good thing has ended means you face more torment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)