Fourth Frontier (Submission Phase)

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
I will let him know via a conversation. Sorry if such a sudden seemingly irrelevant post (in term of language) just popped up like that.
Well, translating the comment, he somehow went to this unofficial competitive Pokemon site to ask if this was a cooking forum. He even sent a link to buy a chef's hat.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Well, translating the comment, he somehow went to this unofficial competitive Pokemon site to ask if this was a cooking forum. He even sent a link to buy a chef's hat.
Well, this forum isn't obviously a cooking forum. Thanks for the translation though.

We better focus on keeping this slate going. So far, only two people submitted.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
2C4C6E92-C928-4078-AB78-3B1252744A11.jpeg

Courtesy of Robot princess Magearna

Pre-Evolution: Vivillion
Pokémon Name: Dramalion (Dramatic, type of photo edit on phone, + papillon, French for butterfly)
Pokémon Typing: Bug-Fairy
Abilities: Shield Dust, Compound Eyes (Friend Guard)
Stats: 80 / 32 / 80 / 130 / 80 / 129 | 521 BST
New Moves: Focus Dust (increase accuracy by 1), Tailwind, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast
Custom Elements: ???
Height + Weight: 1.5m, 23kg
Description: The evolved form of Vivillion, they spend their days flying in the clouds. It is said whoever is touched by the dust they sprinkle shall gain happiness beyond compare.
Competitive Uses: the moment you saw Vivillion, I bet you already guessed what I was going for. Yep! Sleep + set-up! With additional bulk, higher Special Attack and higher Speed, this Pokemon has all the tools it needs to sweep!
Is It Overpowered?: unfortunately, no. Pokemon can be sent to sleep, but Grass-types like Venusaur-Mega and Tangrowth are immune to Sleep Powder and can hit back with an SE Sludge Bomb. However, it’s main issue is it’s weakness to hazards. Despite being given a better typing, it is still weak to Stealth Rock, and without Flying, it can now be hit by Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Faster Pokemon which outspeed it also threaten to KO it due to Dramalion’s low bulk.
Edit: let’s not forget only one Pokemon can be sent to sleep at a time.
Movesets:

Standard

Dramalion @ Leftovers
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 136 Def / 120 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Focus Dust / Tailwind / Moonblast
- Quiver Dance
- Hurricane / Moonblast / Bug Buzz

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
View attachment 194679
Courtesy of Robot princess Magearna

Pre-Evolution: Vivillion
Pokémon Name: Dramalion (Dramatic, type of photo edit on phone, + papillon, French for butterfly)
Pokémon Typing: Bug-Fairy
Abilities: Shield Dust, Compound Eyes (Friend Guard)
Stats: 80 / 32 / 80 / 130 / 80 / 129 | 521 BST
New Moves: Focus Dust (increase accuracy by 1), Tailwind
Custom Elements:
Height + Weight: 1.5m, 23kg
Description: The evolved form of Vivillion, they spend their days flying in the clouds. It is said whoever is touched by the dust they sprinkle shall gain happiness beyond compare.
Competitive Uses: the moment you saw Vivillion, I bet you already guessed what I was going for. Yep! Sleep + set-up! With additional bulk, higher Special Attack and higher Speed, this Pokemon has all the tools it needs to sweep!
Is It Overpowered?: unfortunately, no. Pokemon can be sent to sleep, but Grass-types like Venusaur-Mega and Tangrowth are immune to Sleep Powder and can hit back with an SE Sludge Bomb. However, it’s main issue is it’s weakness to hazards. Despite being given a better typing, it is still weak to Stealth Rock, and without Flying, it can now be hit by Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Faster Pokemon which outspeed it also threaten to KO it due to Dramalion’s low bulk.
Movesets:

Standard

Dramalion @ Leftovers
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 136 Def / 120 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Focus Dust
- Quiver Dance
- Hurricane
No Fairy-type STAB?

And can I submit now? Or is is too late?

P.S. can you remove the Pidgeot / Ampharos from the to-do list? It seems unnecessary as they already have an ‘evolved form’.

Edit: if I still can, else I’ll just remove this:
Pre-evolution: Walrein
Pokemon name: Warreus
Pokemon Typing: Water-Ice
Abilities: Terrain Breaker, Thick Fat, Refrigerate
Stats: 100 / 100 / 70 / 20 / 200 / 65 (BST 555)
New Moves: Slack Off, U-Turn
Custom elements: Terrain Breaker: As long as this Pokemon is active, terrain (Electric, Misty, Psychic and Grassy) cannot be set.
Competitive uses: A new Defensive Pokemon that could possibly overthrow Blissey! (No that’s a joke nothing could overthrow Blissey). High Special Defense, good HP and a reasonable Defense mean this Pokemon can function as a good wall.
Is it overpowered?: unfortunately, no. It has crippling weaknesses to Electric and Fighting, causing it to fall to common staples like Tapu Koko, Hawlucha (,the two of them combined), Mega Medicham and Mega Lopunny.
WIP

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)