Follow me/Flutter Mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://pokepast.es/82bdfd119cc30903
The way it works is Iron Bundle helps out with icy wind speed control, torkoal sets up sun and and disrupts with will o wisp, indeedee helps other pokemon set up with follow me and helping hand, and roaring moon, flutter mane, and arcananine are the main attackers.
I chose Flutter Mane for my team because I was impressed by it's raw power, and since I knew it would be used a lot, i'd probably speed tie with other Flutter Mane. That gave me an idea. Iron Bundle outspeeds timid Flutter Mane by one point, so I could use Icy Wind to slow them down for my Flutter Mane, allowing it to sweep. I invested in a Modest nature instead of timid to work better with the strategy, as well as do more damage. I chose Torkoal to set up sun and activate Flutter Mane's protosynthesis, as well as disrupt with will o wisp and yawn. I chose Arcanine because it is a strong intimidate user and can take advantage of the sun set up by torkoal. I added Roaring Moon for it's defensive synergy and protosynthesis, which works well with Torkoal. I added Indeedee for Follow Me support, as well as Psychic surge, because Flutter mane is easily taken out my priority moves. All of their Ev spreads are simple, except for Iron Bundle, who I trained to be bulky instead of offensive so it could support more easily.
Lately, I've been using only Indeedee, Flutter Mane, Roaring Moon, and Arcanine, I havent used Torkoal or Iron bundle in forever. Indeedee uses follow me, regardless of the situation, while flutter mane attacks the enemy. I feel like I'm doing something wrong with that strat, but i dont know what. I'm not very good at competitive doubles, so I was hoping for some help improving it.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Hi, I already wrote a post stating that each Pokémon needs to have 3 lines of description that talk about each Pokémon on the team. Please structure it where you have 6 Pokémon names (Pokepaste linked) and 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokémon. I'll unlock it once you send me this information via PM. Thanks.

The post:
Hi @Shinywooloo , welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon?
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it?
What are all 4 moves for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)