Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
You're welcome. Let me know when you have another request.
Well, I kind of do have another. It's not on your list though. This is what I'm looking for:

shiny-Igglybuff
Modest
Competitive
EDIT: 5IV -Atk

If you're unable to do this, I understand.

Last edited:
Man cmon. The fact that I'm on the Blacklist shouldn't mean you have to ignore/hate me right? Just please, answer me.
I don't hate you. I just think it's sad that you trade hacked Pokemon like it's the norm, lol. And I would've found out eventually. I already thought you were suspicious since you RNG'd them in such an unrealistic amount of time. You're just lucky I am not into RNG'ing so much. I had a talk with someone who told me that in order to reach a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread on any Generation III game it you'd have to wait days, even with emulators speeding up the process. I contacted you about the matter via PM, but you didn't answer.

And feel free to keep the free Pokemon. When do we trade back for the non-free ones?

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
No problem!! I have that Clefable and Ninetales after that to work on. I can be patient lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)