Announcement fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am stepping down from my position as National Dex's Tier Leader. My motivation to do literally anything related to moderation on this website is somewhere far down the drain and moderating honestly ruins my fun on this website at this point. I do not believe that I can uphold the standards I have set for being a Tier Leader any longer.

Working with everyone has been an honest pleasure and being National Dex's Tier Leader is the single thing I am most proud of having achieved on this website. I am absolutely confident that Jho will continue to do a great job leading the tier. Fuck him though.

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
No words can quantify the amount of respect I have for you. The effort you have continuously put into National Dex has not only built its foundation, but above all, raised it to a position we all have a right to be proud of. National Dex ignited my passion for this website and you were someone that kept this passion burning.

Thank you, on behalf of myself and everyone else.

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
It would be an understatement to say that you have put National Dex in a fantastic spot. I have appreciated every moment of working with you (even the bad times), and I am truly sad to see you go. Thank you for everything you’ve done.

Batzi

“I’m Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!”
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm really happy this community was run by someone who took time out of their day to make sure seasonals were well organised as well as interactive with the community. I loved how welcomed I felt as opposed to others which displayed in Krooks. Thank you for your outstanding work and good luck in whatever thing you do in the future regarding mons.

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
NatDex GOAT...literally tbh. Good luck in your future non-moderating/tier leading adventures, you took this tier and were a key catalyst in turning it into what it has become so far. Your attitude of getting shit done and make sure it's right is one that helped this tier get to where it is right now and will certainly help you in your future endeavors. Good luck in the future bro.

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Ever since I joined this community, I wouldn't think that the tier would grow this much and I cannot thank you enough for doing so much for this metagame. Your work ethic and just the amount of care you put into it cannot be understated and working with you has been more than a pleasure. This is the first community I dedicated myself to and you've always been a large catalyst for my growth in this community.

It's really sad to see you go but things have an end and everything you've done for us will not be forgotten. Thank you! :psyglad:

pannu

beyond the farthest stars
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I cant really speak for anyone else, but you've been a big inspiration for me ever since i started using the forums. Your attitude when it comes to leading tiers, managing teams, and contributing to the forums, room and community as a whole is something i find admireable and something i really wanna be able to replicate for myself one day. Thank you for leading the tier for so long as you did and getting it to the place where it currently is.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Jordy u smell

Dude you will be genuinely missed around here, I don't think your contributions can be overstated. Even I who is a strictly casual NatDex fan can appreciate the work you have done. Take care bro!

I know I haven't been around in the community for that long but I will miss you Jordy, I have always looked up to you in a way since I've been playing National Dex, and the way I mean is to become someone with the skill of you. I wish you the best of luck going forwards Jordy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)