~ Fancy’s Closet ~ (requests CLOSED)

requests closed for now, got stuff to finish and tests to study for. Hopefully at latest I’ll have requests open by next friday

but it is ok because we have art from a few days ago
D532EB73-E2A1-4270-B744-20A1FA430490.jpeg

hard to eat subway with such sharp hands

spare time, more art

777F6B63-6B3E-4FBA-9A7A-50B3B449692F.jpeg

trubbish is just a funny little guy, also pro fancy artist tip: if you can’t figure out how to make the eyes look good slap some sunglasses on it

A97FEFED-F7C3-44E2-BF50-9D824720F752.jpeg

celebrating the end of another thread I made. Wanted to explore the different identities theme in omori but those two aren’t really identities it’s just two of me lol, still happy with how it turned out

first non mon art is crazy, might do more doodles like the one above in the future as I’m not super great at drawing humans and it would be nice to try to improve in that area

have not posted here in a WHILE

Loving the non-mon art! It's super cute, excited to see more :blobwizard:
apologies for the late response, and thanks! love your style and have def taken inspiration from some of your pieces

anyways dropping my favorite stuff I’ve done
from the last few months

IMG_3282.jpeg

3/4 of these predictions were right (bear no longer on cocaine sugar)

IMG_3286.jpeg

very sophisticated home shitpost (chi-yu came out really good tho)

IMG_3429.jpeg

started using pen instead of pencil for some stuff, liking it (sidenote hoopa was so big it got banned)

IMG_3433.jpeg

easily one of my favorite pieces I’ve ever done

more art soon probably

edit: requests back hit me up on disc/smog

lovely new logo! the curious expressions on all the mons are nice to see, along with the usual soft colors that you use. any particular reason(s) why these mons were chosen? seems like they were quite deliberate choices.

lovely new logo! the curious expressions on all the mons are nice to see, along with the usual soft colors that you use. any particular reason(s) why these mons were chosen? seems like they were quite deliberate choices.
thank you! and yes the choices were pretty deliberate, explanation in spoiler because it’s kinda long

the oddish and slowpoke evolution lines have been my favorite since starting playing pokemon i opted for their first stages because they would take up the least space, scream tail has been a favorite to use in ou, I’ve always liked both wooper lines and since wooper-p was in the last logo so it felt fitting, duskull was a favorite I used in my first playthrough of sword and it was small enough to occupy the amount of space wanted

Could you possibly do the good ol' classic Tinkaton punting Bisharp or Corviknight :0

And from one artist to another, I love your simplistic style! I have a similar style with my shitpost doodles, I'm glad that the style is out there.

Keep up the fancy work!
Tehee.

ok wow, lot of requests coming in! unfortunately due to the amount of stuff on my plate right now I will not be able to accept any more requests, after Angels, I’m not sure when they’ll be open again

recti

formerly Arvinraj K III C

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)