~ Fancy’s Closet ~ (requests CLOSED)

almost finished with the banner, just gotta add a few finishing touches and we should be good. But did do some other art today

72F91E92-C2E0-4139-A40A-7D4B934D21A7.jpeg

uh oh guys… someone’s been going through old donald trump tweets again

51F14825-23DF-4CC5-BA2B-CB4A323ACF45.jpeg

I remember watching an old rumia video that had azu in the thumbnail so I decided to make a quick 1v1 team for sv because azu is cute. is it good? no. does it get bodied by sylveon? yes. is it still pretty fun to play? hell yeah brother.

anyways I liked the pink tones in the otherwise completely mid gorrilaz album (seriously there are like 3-4 good songs at most) so I colored the mons with different shades of pink, happy with it

idk why you would want to use it but here
https://pokepast.es/5a4ee32d51cb768b

rumia

i like to play and draw
is a Pre-Contributor
almost finished with the banner, just gotta add a few finishing touches and we should be good. But did do some other art today

View attachment 497488
uh oh guys… someone’s been going through old donald trump tweets again

View attachment 497489
I remember watching an old rumia video that had azu in the thumbnail so I decided to make a quick 1v1 team for sv because azu is cute. is it good? no. does it get bodied by sylveon? yes. is it still pretty fun to play? hell yeah brother.

anyways I liked the pink tones in the otherwise completely mid gorrilaz album (seriously there are like 3-4 good songs at most) so I colored the mons with different shades of pink, happy with it

idk why you would want to use it but here
https://pokepast.es/5a4ee32d51cb768b
T_T srsly such an honor u went and watched my video!! 1v1 is my favorite format ever and azu can put in work sometimes! If sylvs giving you too much trouble maybe go for the soundproof leech stall set on abomasnow? That aside your art is so fantastic ;_; im such a fan!! Keep it up!!

banner finally complete and is going to be my first piece contributed to smogon which is super exciting!

D0BA2518-1E1D-4566-8B82-8E76768A59D7.jpeg

chanseys goofy glasses get me every time, so glad I thought of that lol

school kinda kicked my ass today hw wise so no more artwork for now, hopefully more tmr if I’m not too busy :)

edit: just realized I completely forgot the tail on mmx ._.

Last edited:
4 tests this week woooooo fortunately I had time to do a little drawing :)

402267AB-C2F7-4818-97AE-B873DEF090C0.jpeg

used some shades of yellow instead of normal colors because slitherwing kinda reminds me of an egyptian myth and those colors looked “egyptian” to me

the pose makes me feel like it should be part of a larger drawing, maybe I’ll add something else on later

hello

AC2FFA30-BF40-4E57-A43B-38D11C5AD614.jpeg

can’t really explain this one, meant for an rmt I wrote but it’s kinda odd, couldn’t get the hands to look right and my handwriting isn’t the best lmao, still think it’s pretty cool tho not my finest work buy whatever I still had fun doing it

wait I forgot I caught a shiny smolliv (full odds!!!) so I’ll def do a drawing of Keep Kool the smolliv later :)

yo haven’t posted art in a while but here’s the logo I did for the 1v1 break my team thread

B007624A-0C09-468F-9545-6283A6CC8ECC.jpeg

first mainly full color drawing, it felt weird at first but I kinda just went for it and I’m happy with how it turned out, it’s super cool to do art for 1v1 as I’m participating in majors and it makes me feel more part of the community, hope to do more banners for 1v1 and other tiers in the future (and maybe one day get that coveted coveted art badge)

I’ve done some other art but it ain’t that great and was all done very quickly with moments of small free time, hopefully I’ll be back on schedule with regular art soon but who knows. and reminder that while I’m busy my requests shall stay open and I’m happy to draw whatever mon (or mons) anybody wants :)

im excited to see what u come up with ;p
sorry this took so long, had it finished a few days ago and just now remembered to post it

56EFDC60-7A5A-43EB-B685-CBB48B597B14.jpeg

overall I like it, if you wanted “bossaru x” on it somewhere I could add that

anyways also have draw this in your own style also finished but I obviously won’t post that until later for anonymity, also hope to finish a logo for an 1v1 team that carried me to top 100 so that should be finished by this weekend

yo had some free time today snd some other stuff from a few days ago

CAC8A7A4-817D-4D9E-B6B3-73843D26E69E.jpeg

haha get it guys because ape fell off in 1v1!!!!!!!!!!

054A8AED-A1B3-4058-9D57-D98F317B3449.jpeg

plusle and minun in the background are goats

57AADB22-B6A5-4AA0-986E-9C8DCFD9BCD1.jpeg

I’ve seen other artist do stuff like this, and I gotta say it’s really fun. Maybe more this week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)