Fakemon Central (read the rules in the OP)

Mega Bronzong

I don’t remember Bronzong actually getting a Mega in out fangame, but recently thinking about Mega Flygon getting Sand Stream made me realize something: there are no Megas with Drizzle. Drought has Mega Charizard Y, Sand Stream has Mega Tyranitar, and Snow Warning has Mega Abomasnow, but Drizzle has no Megas to its name. I decided to rectify this injustice by designing a brand new Mega with Drizzle, but who? Well, other than Kyogre, no Pokemon is quite as well known for summoning rain as Bronzong, so it seemed fitting. It’s just a shame that:
  1. Bronzong has no moves that benefit from Rain (though if this was really going in a fangame, we would probably give Bronzong access to Weather Ball, Water Pulse, and Thunder)
  2. Mega Bronzong would have almost no shot in any Smogon singles tier, because of Mega Swampert taking up the Mega Slot, and Drizzle being banned in tiers below OU.
Still, it's insanely bulky and Drizzle cancels out its Fire weakness, so it might see some use in VGC (I don't actually know enough about VGC to predict its usefullness).

Code:
 HP:  67
Att:  89
Def:  161
SpA:  99
SpD:  161
Spe:  23

Double feature of new megas. To my memory, I've exhausted my supply of Megas I designed for that fan game, so the ones from here on out will be brand new.

Mega Vileplume & Mega Bellossom

You wouldn't know it from the roles they play in their respective tiers, but Vileplume is actually supposed to be the offensive one, while Bellossom is the defensive one. At least, that's what their stats would suggest. Because their typing and movepool ended up making that the opposite, I think it's only fair for their megas to give them the roles that their original stats wanted them to be.

Mega Vileplume is given Merciless. This allows it to tear through walls with Venoshock and Toxic Spike support, or just spam Sludge Bomb and rely on its moderate chance to poison.
Code:
 HP: 75
Att: 80
Def: 105
SpA: 140
SpD: 110
Spe: 80
Mega Bellossom is given Triage. This gives it priority on Strength Sap, allowing Bellossom to heal up and weaken the opponent before getting hit instead of after. It also gives priority to Giga Drain, which is useful on both offensive and defensive sets. It also won't be becoming Grass/Fairy, as I feel like it would cause too much overlap with Shiinotic and Comfey.
Code:
 HP: 75
Att: 80
Def: 125
SpA: 110
SpD: 130
Spe: 70

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey guys, we appreciate the enthusiasm that went into this thread lately, but somewhere along the line we feel like the posts have trailed off the original purpose of the thread too much (which is sharing concept art and designs for Fakemon and facilitating discussion). Pure flavor writing and game design in contrast have always been somewhat borderline. They can overshadow and discourage more elaborate posts with artwork when posted in high frequency, don't generate all that much discussion, and ultimately we feel like they don't meet the expectations of most people following this thread.

Therefore, the OP has been updated with the requirement to include at least once piece of visual representation with any submitted Fakemon concept or design. This can be anything from a sketch or sprite to a fully rendered artwork and doesn't have to meet any particular quality standards. Concept and design posts without visual art will be subject to moderation from here on.

On another note, feedback and discussion is of course encouraged as usual, no changes here. Hopefully, we can keep up the casual atmosphere in this thread and look forward to many more creative designs!

I came up with a fusion a while back, and liked the idea so much I did some investigation on its inspiring figures and then reworked it altogether.
091-3.png
(first attempt; will revise eventually)
(
= Portuguese Man-of-War, Cnidarian Coelenterate but with a beak like a cephalopod)(
= clam-oyster, Mollusca Bivalvia)(
= jellyfish, Cnidarian Coelenterate)(
= ordinary Mollusca Bivalvia)(
= octopus, evolved from a fish, Mollusca Cephalopoda)([Arghonaut] = Argonaut, the alternate name for the Paper Nautilus, also Mollusca Cephalopoda)(
= nautilus, no doubt— except that it's a bug??, Mollusca Cephalopoda)(
= cuttlefish or squid, Mollusca Cephalopoda)(
= giant squid, from Spanish "Calamar" meaning "Squid")(
= something like a nautilus but with a backward shell... and Accelgor is a snail, somehow...)

My issue is it has a prevolution, Saltrench. I am wondering if the cuttlefish should be the prevolved Pokémon or the fully evolved. The dilemma is that the Pokédex entries on Tentacool and Shellder pass better for a nautilus, and those for Tentacruel and Cloyster pass better for a cuttlefish, but the question is: Since when does losing a shell count as evolution (excluding Shelmet –> Accelgor)?

Not sure if this is an okay start or not, but I would like some outsider input.

Last edited:
hello again, it's been a while since i posted on this forum and idek if it's still active but hey the last post was july so i have hope lol. regardless, i only made like one post here before and it was about my spicy boi pokemon, but since then i've done a lot more spriting. and yes, i do make these sprites on ms paint, and i know how archiac that is and ik theres sooo many options that are way better. but i feel like i've found my niche on paint, and i've learned how to use it probably as best as i can. it was the first thing i learned how to sprite on, and if it ain't broke don't fix it y'know? anywho, i thought i'd return to show u guys some of the megas and alternate forms i've done in the time i was gone. some of them i made a while ago and some i made like, a few days ago so the style and quality may vary but i chose from my favorites and i hope u like them. and they're in no particular order except for primal arceus and primal kyurem, which are the most recent ones i've done. any feedback at all, positive or negative, is very appreciated, thank you very much :)
fakemon new forms.png

im a crazy eevee fanatic and i drew some of my own eevee evos in the past few years they and still are my 1st fakemon i have ever tried to draw and just recently ive updated them to digital format ^w^

and these darling Boi's are my 1st OFFICIAL Fakemon ive drawn! X3 Officail as in they were thought up in my head not and not based of existing pokemon like the girls above X3 i literally sketched these guys out on paper in a small writable blank Dark Souls Journal book too X'D before digitizing them @~@ i even took noted on how to draw plated armor lol X3 but it was still fun XP

im a crazy eevee fanatic and i drew some of my own eevee evos in the past few years they and still are my 1st fakemon i have ever tried to draw and just recently ive updated them to digital format ^w^
I was considering the Eeveelutions recently, and noticed something VERY interesting:
Eevee evolves into 8 types, totaling at 9 types of Eevee/Eeveelution.
There are 18 types total.
So I came up with something not based on Eevee, but designed to counter it.
Eevee - 55 / 55 / 50 / 45 / 65 / 55 = 325 - Normal
Glaceon - 65 / 60 / 110 / 130 / 95 / 65 - Ice
Jolteon - 65 / 65 / 60 / 110 / 95 / 130 - Electric
Espeon - 65 / 65 / 60 / 130 / 95 / 110 - Psychic
Leafeon - 65 / 110 / 130 / 60 / 65 / 95 - Grass
Flareon - 65 / 130 / 60 / 95 / 110 / 65 - Fire
Sylveon - 95 / 65 / 65 / 110 / 130 / 60 - Fairy
Umbreon - 95 / 65 / 110 / 60 / 130 / 65 - Dark
Vaporeon - 130 / 65 / 60 / 110 / 95 / 65 - Water
Ever notice that none of these have 60 HP or SpD?

The idea here is this is an amorphous group Pokémon that evolves into the types that Eevee does not, and should be its eternal rival.
Naming patterns: Look at "Eevee" upside-down. Looked to me sorta like "aana3", so I chose that. Of course, this is just the anglicized version of it; The Japanese name would play off of Evoli, probably something like "iLove" (first-letter capitalization does not matter; Noibat is eF-eM, and Noivern is UHaFnir). The pattern for the "Aanaalution" names is 1) take a word that ends in -al, and 2) replace "al" with "one." Made for a very interesting naming pattern, at least to me!
Stat pattern: where Eevee/Eeveelutions are A / B / C / D / E / F, Aanaa/Aanaalutions are F / C / B / E / D / A. The rest is flavor based on how many Eeveelutions are immune to their own Type, so I tried to keep that as best I could. Also, for how it must evolve, I drew inspiration from the lack of evolution-inducing stones that seemed to fit flavorfully.
Aanaa - 55 / 45 / 65 / 55 / 50 / 55 = 325 - Ghost - Counters Eevee - Illuminate, Hustle, Forewarn
Metone - 65 / 130 / 95 / 60 / 110 / 65 - Steel - Probopass- or Lucario-inspired, counters Glaceon - Heavy Metal, Clear Body - Iron Ball, or under Gravity
Minerone - 130 / 110 / 95 / 65 / 60 / 65 - Ground - Torterra- or Hippowdon-inspired, counters Jolteon - Levitate, Keen Eye - Soft Sand
Animone - 110 / 130 / 95 / 65 / 60 / 65 - Bug - Dusknoir-inspired, counters Espeon - Infiltrator, Shield Dust - SilverPowder
Aereone - 95 / 60 / 65 / 110 / 130 - Flying - Decidueye- or Aerodactyl-inspired, counters Leafeon - Cloud Nine, Big Pecks - Execute 1 Flying move at high friendship (can only occur through Copycat)
Crystone - 65 / 95 / 110 / 130 / 60 / 65 - Rock - Probopass-like stats, counters Flareon - Overcoat, Sand Veil - Successfully trigger secondary effect of Ancient Power in battle
Lethone - 60 / 110 / 130 / 65 / 65 / 95 - Poison - Venusaur-inspired, counters Sylveon - Liquid Ooze, Oblivious - Toxic Orb, or while tox poisoned (not standard poisoned)
Brutone - 65 / 60 / 130 / 65 / 110 / 95 - Fighting - Lucario-inspired, counters Umbreon - Sheer Force, Justified - Expert Belt
Astrone - 65 / 110 / 95 / 65 / 60 / 130 - Dragon - Dragonite- or Haxorus-inspired - counters Vaporeon (Grass and Electric already taken) - Mold Breaker, Marvel Scale - Dragon Scale

Here's Aanaa:
Aanaa-1.png.png

Also, Eve the Dragon Eevee: I like that Virus-type eeveelution. Although, it seems more like an amorphous mon to me... but all Eevee/Eeveelutions are supposed to be field mons. Porygon is a mineral mon.

Last edited:
I was considering the Eeveelutions recently, and noticed something VERY interesting:
Eevee evolves into 8 types, totaling at 9 types of Eevee/Eeveelution.
There are 18 types total.
So I came up with something not based on Eevee, but designed to counter it.
Eevee - 55 / 55 / 50 / 45 / 65 / 55 = 325 - Normal
Glaceon - 65 / 60 / 110 / 130 / 95 / 65 - Ice
Jolteon - 65 / 65 / 60 / 110 / 95 / 130 - Electric
Espeon - 65 / 65 / 60 / 130 / 95 / 110 - Psychic
Leafeon - 65 / 110 / 130 / 60 / 65 / 95 - Grass
Flareon - 65 / 130 / 60 / 95 / 110 / 65 - Fire
Sylveon - 95 / 65 / 65 / 110 / 130 / 60 - Fairy
Umbreon - 95 / 65 / 110 / 60 / 130 / 65 - Dark
Vaporeon - 130 / 65 / 60 / 110 / 95 / 65 - Water
Ever notice that none of these have 60 HP or SpD?

The idea here is this is an amorphous group Pokémon that evolves into the types that Eevee does not, and should be its eternal rival.
Naming patterns: Look at "Eevee" upside-down. Looked to me sorta like "aana3", so I chose that. Of course, this is just the anglicized version of it; The Japanese name would play off of Evoli, probably something like "iLove" (first-letter capitalization does not matter; Noibat is eF-eM, and Noivern is UHaFnir). The pattern for the "Aanaalution" names is 1) take a word that ends in -al, and 2) replace "al" with "one." Made for a very interesting naming pattern, at least to me!
Stat pattern: where Eevee/Eeveelutions are A / B / C / D / E / F, Aanaa/Aanaalutions are F / C / B / E / D / A. The rest is flavor based on how many Eeveelutions are immune to their own Type, so I tried to keep that as best I could. Also, for how it must evolve, I drew inspiration from the lack of evolution-inducing stones that seemed to fit flavorfully.
Aanaa - 55 / 45 / 65 / 55 / 50 / 55 = 325 - Ghost - Counters Eevee - Illuminate, Hustle, Forewarn
Metone - 65 / 130 / 95 / 60 / 110 / 65 - Steel - Probopass- or Lucario-inspired, counters Glaceon - Heavy Metal, Clear Body - Iron Ball, or under Gravity
Minerone - 130 / 110 / 95 / 65 / 60 / 65 - Ground - Torterra- or Hippowdon-inspired, counters Jolteon - Levitate, Keen Eye - Soft Sand
Animone - 110 / 130 / 95 / 65 / 60 / 65 - Bug - Dusknoir-inspired, counters Espeon - Infiltrator, Shield Dust - SilverPowder
Aereone - 95 / 60 / 65 / 110 / 130 - Flying - Decidueye- or Aerodactyl-inspired, counters Leafeon - Cloud Nine, Big Pecks - Execute 1 Flying move at high friendship (can only occur through Copycat)
Crystone - 65 / 95 / 110 / 130 / 60 / 65 - Rock - Probopass-like stats, counters Flareon - Overcoat, Sand Veil - Successfully trigger secondary effect of Ancient Power in battle
Lethone - 60 / 110 / 130 / 65 / 65 / 95 - Poison - Venusaur-inspired, counters Sylveon - Liquid Ooze, Oblivious - Toxic Orb, or while tox poisoned (not standard poisoned)
Brutone - 65 / 60 / 130 / 65 / 110 / 95 - Fighting - Lucario-inspired, counters Umbreon - Sheer Force, Justified - Expert Belt
Astrone - 65 / 110 / 95 / 65 / 60 / 130 - Dragon - Dragonite- or Haxorus-inspired - counters Vaporeon (Grass and Electric already taken) - Mold Breaker, Marvel Scale - Dragon Scale

Please forgive my lack of art.
Also, Eve the Dragon Eevee: I like that Virus-type eeveelution. Although, it seems more like an amorphous mon to me... but all Eevee/Eeveelutions are supposed to be field mons. Porygon is a mineral mon.
very cool and informative maybe share some art of them one day X3 or perhaps a description of sorts xp
also wow ive never thought that deep about my pokemon before so all that is just awesome! XD
and
thank you X3 and that eevee has like two other forms im curently working on basesd off of like Frostbite and Tetanus poisoning so a virus ice and virus steel types and to get them its based on what held item you give the normal variety ^w^ i got like a whole plot line and region history thing going on XP cuz i kinda wanna make a game of them one day if i can ever get the time irl to find and put a team together and all that ^^|| juno?

I've been making a LOT of Fakemon lately, but I thought I'd share the first ones I've ever made. Also, I do not consider myself an artist at all and I don't have a scanner.
Sorcelet
The Magician Pokémon
Type: Fairy
Common Moves: Fairy Wind, Teleport, Confusion
Abilities: Forewarn/Trace
Base Stats: 60 HP, 40 Attack, 50 Defense, 70 Special Attack, 70 Special Defense, 60 Speed, 350 total
Evolution Methods: Lv 35 into Geniel OR expose a female Sorcelet to a Dusk Stone to evolve into Witchnake
Pokédex Entry: Sorcelet’s trainer must be careful, as its magical abilities are not fully developed. If its trainer is not careful, it could blow up in their face — literally!

Geniel
The Wish Pokémon
Type: Fairy/Psychic
Common Moves: Wish, Psychic, Curse, Calm Mind, Moonblast, Sandstorm
Abilities: Magic Bounce/Magic Guard
Base Stats: 90 HP, 40 Attack, 70 Defense, 120 Special Attack, 110 Special Defense, 70 Speed, 500 total
Evolution Method: Evolves from Sorcelet at Lv 35
Pokédex Entry: Geniel rest in their lamps for decades. They are said to either grant the wishes of those who disturb them or lay a curse.

Witchnake
The Black Magic Pokémon
Type: Fairy/Dark
Common Moves: Moonblast, Nasty Plot, Curse, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Play Rough
Abilities: Levitate
Base Stats: 70 HP, 90 Attack, 40 Defense, 120 Special Attack, 70 Special Defense, 110 Speed, 500 total
Evolution method: Expose a female Sorcelet to a Dusk Stone
Pokédex Entry: If you hear cackling deep in the woods late at night, it’s too late: a Witchnake has her eyes on you.

Attachments

I drew a hypothetical Jynx evo according to my friend's descriptions.
It looks very much like Elsa, so we're calling it Elsamon for now.

(I know that the neck's position is not quite right, but I can't be bothered to change it now. )
View attachment 189468
Hey, Cresselia! I really like it, and the art is great! But I feel like it's way too similar to Elsa. Maybe the dress could be red or something?

Also, I came up with a really good name for her! How about Freezadonna? As in Freeze + Primadonna?

Frainvo

HP: 32
Atk: 72
Def: 32
SpA: 32
SpD: 32
Spe: 72
BST: 272

1A: Frisk
2A: Prankster
HA: Water Absorb

Kasasol

HP: 72
Atk: 56
Def: 72
SpA: 72
SpD: 80
Spe: 56
BST: 408

HA: Water Absorb

Shadeluge

HP: 112
Atk: 40
Def: 112
SpA: 112
SpD: 128
Spe: 40
BST: 544

HA: Drizzle

This line is inspired by the yokai Kasa-obake, and the colors are taken directly from the Frevo umbrella from Brazil. The first stage is just the simplest way I could convey these motifs into a Pokémon. Stage one closes its umbrella in reference to common depictions of Kasa-obake that have the umbrella closed as well. And then the last evolution shows the creature with the Umbrella open once again, but it gains a Water-type and the twist that it rains inside it, hence, Drizzle. I've never seen this idea of raining inside an Umbrella explored anywhere really, but I think it's a really simple twist and the perfect thing for a trickster yokai to do. The etymology for these are Frevo and Rain for Frainvo; Kasa-obake and parasol for Kasasol, and Shade or Shady and Deluge for Shadeluge. Hope you guys enjoyed these three :)

Last edited:
It's me again :o

Floto

HP: 50
Atk: 39
Def: 50
SpA: 61
SpD: 67
Spe: 44
BST: 311

1A: Torrent
HA: River Charm

Cetaver

HP: 67
Atk: 44
Def: 67
SpA: 89
SpD: 100
Spe: 55
BST: 422

Doluge

HP: 83
Atk: 50
Def: 83
SpA: 117
SpD: 133
Spe: 67
BST: 533

Signature Moves:
  • Perplexing Pump | User releases a mysterious blast of water from its blowhole. | Water | Special | 90 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | The higher the user's Special Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target. | learned by Floto, Cetaver, and Doluge.
  • Agile Attraction | User infatuates the foe and vanishes never to be seen again | Fairy | Status | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Infatuates foe. User switches out. | learned by Doluge.
Signature Ability:
  • River Charm | Increases user's Special Defense by 50% the first turn the user's out.
This line is inspired by the Amazon river dolphin and their myth in Brazillian folklore. The hat used by Cetaver and Doluge is used to cover their blowholes, and the patterns that look like clothes are meant to confuse and attract humans and other Pokémon. I thought making a different colored starter would be a really cool twist too, so there's that. I'm very happy with this design and I hope you guys enjoy it as well.

image.jpeg

Sorry for the bad camera quality. I don't really have the time and means to do a proper sketch on some kind of drawing software.

Anyway, here are Cuttlecry and Pantserpots. They are ghost type pokemon that posses kitchen equipment. I think Cuttlecry is fairly straightforward with it's design, with the ketchup stain being the only real notable part of it's design. Pantserpots has a little more going on though. Originally, the idea was that Pantserpots would resemble a little kid. One design element that is left over from that concept is the big spoon on its head, which was supposed to resemble a backwards cap. When I came up with the washing rack, I realised it kinda looks like those fancy white collars people used to wear a few hundred years ago. I liked the idea of Pantserpots being like a noblemans spirit that now haunts the kitchen of his decaying mansion. The cracks in the plate came to resemble a mustache to reflect this concept. I also added a small glass dish (I would forgive you for thinking it was a fried egg judging from the drawing), that's supposed to look like a monocle. I guess the spoon cap doesn't really work with this design anymore, but I couldn't think of something better either.

So here are some stats and skills and such

Cuttlecry (cutlery + cry)
Ghost type

levitate
Hyper cutter
Steelworker (hidden ability)

Atk: 65
Def: 65
Sp. Atk: 30
Sp. Def: 45
Spd: 75
Total: 330

Pantserpots (the phrase 'pots and pans' + pantser)
ghost/steel type

Heatproof
Hyper cutter
Steelworker (hidden ability)

Hp: 75
Atk: 95
Def: 105
Sp. Atk: 40
Sp. Def 85
Spd: 55
Total: 455

Here are some relevant moves in terms of flavour:

- kinesis
- fake tears
- metal sound
- sharpen
- swords dance
- iron defense
- autotomize
- metal burst
- mirror coat
- spite
- grudge

- metal claw
- smart strike
- iron head
- heavy slam
- astonish
- shadow sneak
- shadow claw
- phantom force
- body press
- karate chop
- brick break
- cross chop
- false swipe
- fury swipes
- guillotine
- psycho cut
- x-scissor
- brutal swing

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
So happy to have finished this mini series of Fakemon starters :psyglad:

cubbacus.png
cubbacus-shiny.png

Name: Cubbacus
Type:

Ability:
Overgrow (HA: Intimidate)
Classification: Needle Cub Pokémon

Height: 3 ft. (0.91 m)
Weight: 50 lbs. (22.6 kg)
Atk: 80
Def: 70
SpA: 30
SpD: 50
Spe: 38
BST: 318
Depth:
Despite solely living deep in woodland areas, it is actually a surprisingly good swimmer. It uses the needles along its body to help keep a tighter grip on its prey.

Grove:
It learns to hunt at a very young age. When it feels in danger or when it is about to attack, it sharpens the needles along its body.
1 - Leer
1 - Scratch
5 - Branch Poke
8 - Growl
12 - Bite
17 - Bulk Up
20 - Needle Arm
23 - Crunch
27 - Body Press
30 - Roar
33 - Seed Bomb
37 - Ingrain
40 - Parting Shot
43 - Wood Hammer

Belly Drum
Camouflage
Dig
Nature Power
Acupressure
Detect
Chip Away
Focus Energy

00 - Mega Punch
01 - Mega Kick
03 - Fire Punch
04 - Ice Punch
05 - Thunder Punch
07 - Pin Missile
09 - Giga Impact
12 - Solar Blade
15 - Dig
21 - Rest
22 - Rock Slide
23 - Thief
24 - Snore
25 - Protect
26 - Scary Face
31 - Attract
37 - Beat Up
42 - Revenge
43 - Brick Break
50 - Bullet Seed
59 - Fling
66 - Thunder Fang
67 - Ice Fang
68 - Fire Fang
79 - Retaliate
85 - Snarl
94 - False Swipe
97 - Brutal Swing

Emberette.png
Emberette-shiny.png

Name: Emberette
Type:

Ability:
Blaze (HA: Iron Barbs)
Classification: Ember Porcupette Pokémon

Height: 1.6 ft. (0.49 m)
Weight: 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
HP: 55
Atk: 40
Def: 80
SpA: 29
SpD: 80
Spe: 25
BST: 309
Depth:
Despite being wild, many homes actually have an Emberette as a pet for its gentle nature and its ability to easily warm any home during the Winter.

Grove:
Because its spines are not yet fully formed, a young Emberette makes for easy prey. Luckily, a parent is almost always nearby to protect the young.
1 - Withdraw
1 - Tackle
5 - Ember
8 - Sharpen
12 - Gyro Ball
17 - Spikes
20 - Fire Fang
23 - Iron Head
27 - Dig
30 - Recover
33 - Fire Lash
37 - Will-O-Wisp
40 - Sandstorm
43 - Sacred Fire

Egg Moves:
Shell Smash
Spiky Shield
Earthquake
Stockpile
Work Up
Shore Up
Shell Trap
Stealth Rock

07 - Pin Missile
11 - Solar Beam
13 - Fire Spin
15 - Dig
17 - Light Screen
18 - Reflect
19 - Safeguard
22 - Rock Slide
25 - Protect
31 - Attract
32 - Sandstorm
38 - Will-O-Wisp
49 - Sand Tomb
53 - Mud Shot
54 - Rock Blast
70 - Trick Room
73 - Cross Poison
79 - Retaliate
81 - Bulldoze
92 - Mystical Fire
96 - Smart Strike
98 - Stomping Tantrum
99 - Breaking Swipe

Rillit.png
Rillit-shiny.png

Name: Rillit
Type:

Ability:
Torrent (HA: Technician)
Classification: Rill Kit Pokémon

Height: 3 ft. (0.91 m)
Weight: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
Atk: 55
Def: 50
SpA: 55
SpD: 60
Spe: 44
BST: 314
Depth:
A Rillit is always born with a desire to build small dams. Though they’re not very good at it, they always try their best. This desire will never go away, no matter how old a Rillit becomes.

Grove:
Because of the color and slickness of its fur, it is an expert at camouflage underwater. If it is unable to hide from a threat however, a Rillit may attack with its surprisingly powerful jaws and strong teeth.
1 - Tail Whip
1 - Tackle
5 - Water Gun
8 - Soak
12 - Bullet Seed
17 - Camouflage
20 - Brine
23 - Seed Bomb
27 - Crunch
30 - Bide
33 - Dive
37 - Aqua Ring
40 - Rain Dance
43 - Liquidation

Curse
Focus Energy
Skull Bash
Aqua Jet
Bullet Punch
Mach Punch
Tail Slap
Spikes

01 - Mega Kick
04 - Ice Punch
08 - Hyper Beam
09 - Giga Impact
10 - Magical Leaf
11 - Solar Beam
12 - Solar Blade
14 - Thunder Wave
15 - Dig
21 - Rest
22 - Rock Slide
24 - Snore
25 - Protect
28 - Giga Drain
31 - Attract
33 - Rain Dance
36 - Whirlpool
39 - Facade
41 - Helping Hand
43 - Brick Break
45 - Dive
50 - Bullet Seed
51 - Icicle Spear
53 - Mud Shot
54 - Rock Blast
55 - Brine
56 - U-turn
59 - Fling
67 - Ice Fang
78 - Acrobatics
79 - Retaliate
81 - Bulldoze
83 - Razor Shell
84 - Tail Slap
88 - Grassy Terrain
94 - False Swipe
98 - Stomping Tantrum
99 - Breaking Swipe

little thing I did for r/pokemon's gigantamax contest, i present to you gigantamax xatu:
Gigantamax Xatu

Sword Pokédex Entry: There seems to be an odd resemblance between Gigantamax Xatu and the Land Spirits of Alola.
Shield Pokédex Entry: Gigantamax Xatu's left eye can see infinitely far into the past, and its right eye can see infinitely far into the future.

Height: 42m
Weight: ???? kg

G-Max Eye-Opener: A Psychic-type attack Gigantamax Xatu use. It hits Dark-types for neutral damage and strips them of their Psychic immunity until they switch out.

Image1.png

Gigantamax Ho-oh:

Sword Pokedex entry: Gigantamax Ho-oh is believed to only been seen once by a trainer, after that, its never seen again.
Shield Pokedex entry: It is believed to be the creator of reflections and rainbows, if this Gigantamax is seen by someone, that person will be granted infinite luck.

G-Max Rainbow Blast (Fire) : Gives all opponents a status effect. (paralyze, freeze, burn or sleep)

(This was something i really wanted to be real, despite ho-oh only having 3 actual colors which are red, green and yellow)

Idea, Concept and 3D model by me (DiyanFakemonCreator)

2CF4867E-C4FD-4CE8-BCBB-C139FAEA5FD5.jpeg

stats are not specific
here would be ~distribution
Mali would be basically even around, not specific strong or weak points yet
Algaeus: 200 HP, 90 ATK, 90 DEF, 40 SPA, 90 SPD, 120 SPE - could work as a bulky resttalker that could outspeed most opponents
Mammoss: 200 HP, 100 ATK, 80 DEF, 40 SPA, 60 SPD, 120 SPE - could be a bulky & fast physical attacker / tank

Mali— Fluffy (Chlorophyll)
Algaeus— Thick Fat, Swift Swim (Chlorophyll)
Mammoss — Fluffy, Sand Rush (Chlorophyll)
bst would not probably be 600, just easier to estimate that way
meant to mostly be an outside of battle ride pokemon
evolution might be a bit drastic but I think it’s clear enough
name changes might be imminent

Mali female — evolves into Algaeus at level 32 when given the PLANT STARTER KIT
Mali male — evolves into Mammoss at level 32 when given the PLANT STARTER KIT

Signature Move (Algaeus)
Tail Burst
Water - Physical - 60 BP - 100 ACC
A sudden tail slap into the ocean, creating a wave and propelling the user forwards. Damages targets based on their Sp.Def and raises Speed by one stage.
Outside of battle— makes the Pokémon dash forward for a couple seconds (akin to bike turbo boost in Sword/Shield)

Signature Move (Mammoss)
Hoof Charge
Ground - Physical - 60 BP - 100 ACC
The user charges at the target, kicking up dust and propelling the user forwards. Lowers targets’ accuracy and raises Speed by one stage.
Outside of battle— makes the Pokémon dash forward for a couple seconds (akin to bike turbo boost in Sword/Shield)

sun_dew

formerly JAGFL
is a Pre-Contributor
2DBCD210-EB30-4D2C-ABAE-37B828D3C7C2.jpeg
(big image)

Shrubbrash
Grass
Overgrow (Rivalry)
42/65/34/21/30/46 (BST: 238)
Shrubbrash, the Bush Deer Pokemon.
Sword: Trainers often walk past Shrubbrash without noticing due to its grassy coat, which matches its surroundings perfectly.
Shield: Shrubbrash are highly territorial, and are known to fatally wound trespassers.

Wendeer
Grass
Overgrow (Rivalry)
70/92/48/40/63/82 (BST: 405)
Wendeer, the Ravenous Pokemon.
Sword: Trainers who stumble upon Wendeer’s territory are usually never seen again. Wendeer’s dens are typically filled with these Trainers’ skulls.
Shield: Wendeer are incredibly adept hunters. They can wait for hours to get the perfect angle on their prey.

Bruiseer
Grass/Fighting
Overgrow (Rivalry)
80/120/73/52/110/90 (BST: 525)
Bruiseer, the Hunter Pokemon
Sword: It is not uncommon for Bruiseer to reveal itself to its prey in order to give it a fair fight. However, Bruiseer usually wins this fight anyways.
Shield: Once a Bruiseer catches a scent, it can track that scent indefinitely. For this reason, it is often used in search and rescue teams.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Volbeat and Illumise don't really work as single-stage Pokémon. If they were an evolutionary line, it might help them to be more interesting. And here's how I do with one new pre-evolution that can evolve into Volbeat (if male) or Illumise (if female)... and then Volbeat and Illumise able to evolve what are the strongest Bug-type of the entire Hoenn region!

Direfly (V2 - Both Genders).png

Direfly, the Firefly Pokémon. (Dire + Firefly)
Bug-type
Height: 0.3 meter | Weight: 7 kilograms
Egg Group: Bug + Human-like
Level Rate: Fluctuating*
* Volbeat is now Fluctuating as well for consistency.
Catch Rate: 225
EV Yield: 1 Speed
Base Stats: 45 HP / 43 Atk / 63 Def / 43 SpA / 63 SpD / 85 Speed | 346 BST
Abilities: Friend Guard / Swarm | Prankster
Male Direfly evolves into Volbeat at level 20 or higher.
Female Direfly evolves into Illumise at level 20 or higher.

Male: "Male Direfly is curious about various sources of light, and often play with them in order to enhance theirs. They are smart enough to avoid bug-zapping lamps."

Female: "Female Direfly is playful and loves to play in flower fields, which helps improve their aroma. Their small size allows them to hide in such flowers to avoid predators."

Greasulb (Pose 2).png

Volbeast, the Tough Firefly Pokémon. (Volt / Volbeat + Beast)
Bug / Dark type
Height: 2.8 meter | Weight: 242.7 kilograms
Level Rate: Fluctuating
Catch Rate: 75
EV Yield: 2 Attack, 1 Defense
Base Stats: 100 HP / 148 Atk / 115 Def / 52 SpA / 100 SpD / 40 Speed | 555 BST
Abilities: Illuminate / Swarm | Persistence*
*Persistence: Immunity to flinching. If the foe holds a King's Rock, have the Stench Ability, or uses a Move that could flinch, this Pokémon gains a +1 Attack instead.
Evolve from Volbeat if it learns Bulk Up (level 40).

"Volbeast is incredibly strong, having enough strength that not even a Grimmsnarl can even move at full force. Their hardlight claws shred through even the most durable metal."

Flauroma (Redesigned).png

Volbeast, the Assertive Firefly Pokémon. (Flapper + corruption of Aroma)
Bug / Fairy type
Height: 2.6 meter | Weight: 208.2 kilograms
Level Rate: Fluctuating
Catch Rate: 75
EV Yield: 2 Special Attack, 1 Special Defense
Base Stats: 100 HP / 52 Atk / 100 Def / 148 SpA / 115 SpD / 40 Speed | 555 BST
Abilities: Oblivious / Tinted Lens | Aroma Veil
Evolve from Illumise if it learns Mean Look (level 40).

"Although it tends to be assertive, Flauroma will protect their offspring as much as Volbeast will. Their Bug Buzz is powerful enough to install fear on even the toughest Dark-type, but not rival Volbeast."

Both Volbeast and Flauroma were supposed to have 600 BST making for pseudo-legendary Bug-type of the Hoenn region, but then we already have two pseudo-legendary lines with Bagon line and Beldum line, so I leave them at lower, but still powerful 555 BST.​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)