Eve's Substitute for Real Art (requests closed)

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
If you don't mind, I'd like to see Dragonite as a substitute
Edit: OK just realized someone else was requesting that, so I'll request a Hydregion substitute. Besides, Hydregion is my favorite pseudo legendary, not Dragonite...

Last edited:
Reactions: Eve

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Zeraora is done!
zeraora.png

Zeraora has a lot of details and none of them are too easy to downscale- I think it turned out really well all things considered! Definitely looks better enlarged when you can properly distinguish the features, at least to me.

Attachments

Not sure if this request would belong here, but what if Mimikyu took on a Substitute doll as a disguise? If not, that's okay as well.

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
okay, this list has gotten a little ridiculous. I'm gonna have to close requests for a bit!
Oh also I'm probably never going to make this exclusively paid, but I am considering making a priority queue for those who want theirs faster haha. Would like to know if there's interest in this!

okay, this list has gotten a little ridiculous. I'm gonna have to close requests for a bit!
Oh also I'm probably never going to make this exclusively paid, but I am considering making a priority queue for those who want theirs faster haha. Would like to know if there's interest in this!
Zero drawback to making a priority queue, if you make one, the people who really want them get them faster, you get compensated, and those that don't care as much, don't care as much, go ahead please

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
To be honest, I think this is a great idea. I'd rather have you take a break since there is so many requests and actually take the time to do them, rather than just slap something sloppy onto the thread. So don't worry, take all the time you need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)