Entertainment Enjoying Pokemon-Amie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smogon doesn't have any kind of article yet on Pokemon-Amie, which is one of the biggest new features in Gen VI, and its reappearance in ORAS backs its relevancy. Though there are a lot of other guides on Amie available on the web, they all tend to be more instructional/technical, so I'd like to write one that discusses the different features with more commentary. Below are all of the prospective sections to cover, and as multi-faceted as Amie is, there's lots to say for each one.

Introduction

Overview

Minigames (Head It, Tile Puzzle, Berry Picking)

Petting

Decorations

Poke Puffs

Visiting Pokemon

Facial Expressions

Conclusion

In case credentials are needed, I used to use Amie really often and have plenty of experience with it. Some of the things I did were getting a bunch of high scores on the games and figuring out a lot of mechanics by myself. The article is already in a draft stage as I have confidence in the concept.

EDIT: This could also go in Other Features; I don't have much of a preference right now.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd say OF is my choice seeing as it's a guide for an in-game feature, and not primarily for entertainment. But things seem to check out. Move onwards to the workshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)