Level: 50
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Chilling Water
- Giga Drain
- Calm Mind

Perhaps overly specialized, meant to beat Gargaacl and void status terad(great for Yawn, exdcept Skeledirge wins still.) Also my best bet vs. the odd Bellibolt, Acid Spray is blocked(it's SE if I'm terad, but then it can't drop it if I've been Knocked off.) Fun mon, very attached to tera(whole reason it makes sense to use, to me.) Calm but max SpA becuase I'd rather hit hard, but the base SpD is so high that I want to get that 10% there. Relatively obvious moves bar Chilling Water, that's for some sort of coverage and to lower the dangerous physical power of enemies vs. Florges. Idk that this has been good, but it hasn't quite been bad.

:Mismagius:
Mismagius @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 172 HP / 4 Def / 76 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt

EVs were tweaked for some missed kos. Thus idk that I really live Gholdengo Timid 252 Shadow Ball anymore, but it is at least a good chance. Speed for Max Scarf Annihilape, rest in SpA w/ Modest. Electric tera gives no weaknesses. Mimagius has been pretty good w/ TrickScarf, and is the mon I'd pick most if I couldn't see their team(even w/ that she's probably brought most.) Power Gem is for the very dangerous Volcarona, T-bolt can be fake STAB and is good for waters.

:Mudsdale:
Mudsdale @ Assault Vest
Ability: Stamina
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 156 HP / 12 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 84 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Counter
- Body Press
- Heavy Slam

Used to use this a bunch. New w/ gthis exact squad, but I have plenty of experience using it from before so I can say it's mostly good. Speed for Dragale, more might be ok for something. Dragalge can be really threatening to me. Phys def takes fully buffed Palafin-h wave crash, and counters. Def maxed over HP cause it's used for damage. 12 Atk does something(I try hard to keep sets in PS, but no place for all the reasoning,) 4 leftover SpD for an even # for AV. Dragon tera is for the aforementioned palafin. This was AV Bellibolt for Cloyster and Azumarill, however, at least in some cases, this should take them, and handles Kingambit.

:Bombirdier:
Bombirdier @ Life Orb
Ability: Keen Eye
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird
- Taunt
- Parting Shot

This is mainly here for Annihilape, though it's a bit of a nuke too w/ LO Brave Bird that may even be Terad. Max Atk, Spe dfor just p to 4 Spe Apes. Sucker Punch can get around the Spe issue this has, and gets Ghildengo and Skeledirge for a lot of damage. Taunt goes w/ Sucker Punch to some extent, and can fully stop some Grimmsnarl(who can't taunt a dark.) Parting Shot is pretty good. This can do a lot/ohko many things w/ Brave Bird, for me Sylveon is very noteworthy, since I should outspeed too. The recoil + LO is hard though.

:Drifblim:
Drifblim @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 188 HP / 4 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD / 60 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Clear Smog
- Strength Sap
- Destiny Bond

Spe mainly for Scarf Ape unburdened. I plan to change EVs when I get a 2nd dark tera one(that's not HA like my spare, since HA is bad.) For now, SpD is maximized, since the HP is much higher, and the rest is put in HP for special bulk vs. physical, w/ 8 split in def/SpA for the odd # HP. Sitrus berry to fairly easily trigger unburden, since I no longer am using Arboliva. Clear Smog is for the mirror, mainly. Also used it once to wipe a throat spray Skeledirge. This was Sub and BP, to block status, however I found it too niche and put Strength Sap to try to fix the low uninvested Def, and Destiny Bond which has all sorts of use. I've misplayed some w/ this, but perfectly played it would've helped me a lot in most every game it was brought. I think when I get the new one for better EVs it'll really be good.

:Forretress:
Forretress @ Loaded Dice
Ability: Overcoat
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rock Blast
- Ice Spinner
- Earthquake
- Pin Missile

I really like Forretress, w/ Loaded Dice it can surprise lots of stuff. Notably fires that predictably switch in, Meowscarada, and Espathra, the reason it was put here. Overcoat isn't great, there no longer is weather that hurts steels, and Spore use is rare. Added to that is the fact Forretress won't neccessarily beat Amoongus(helmet+synthesis.) But I committed a patch to it so I'll try a bit more. Ice Spinner is great for all the dragons(bar Hydreigon who gets beaten better by Pin Missile, and DNite who initially should take a Rock Blast,) and EQ is for Gholdengo and Clodsire. STAB Pin Missile w/ loaded dice was the initial draw, it gets rid of several things mentioned, and the odd Indeedee and Espeon. Rock Blast also can muscle through the armor brothers, due to their likely Weak Armor. Dark tera is mostly for Espathra, but can be useful w/ Kingambit, and takes fire ok since this isn't sturdy. EVs emphasize Atk, w/ an odd HP and 12 SpD, to reduce 2hko chance from unboosted Timid Pult Fire Blast. This is one of my more commonly brought mons, along w/ Mismagius.

I'm really in the hole, over 300 games, but over 30 more losses than wins. I think it'll improve, but I have to change in the next month(at the very least Mismagius sadly has to go. She has nothing over Flutter Mane bar Curse, and I'm not even sure that's good.) Kingambit has been lots of trouble, but that's why I put back Mudsdale. Volcarona is problematic, Mudsdale might well need a rock move over Heavy Slam. nput on if I should favor covering that or Mimikyu is highly appreciated. The new EVs I'm trying for on Drifblim will outspeed up to +70s normally and hit 270 unburdened for +1 Scream Tail, Maushold, and Iron Moth, as well as +2 70s like Polteageist and Cloyster. The bulk will live Meowscarada unboosted timid Knock Off all the time, and still usually take Timid unboosted Gholdengo.

EDIT: Flutter mane over Mismagius is the most obvious change I've done in S2.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)