SV UU ENCORE ENCORE (team name) Not a showcase, I am here asking for advice on building.

SV UU had been lookin real juicy lately, so i decided to hop on and join in on the fun. here is a team i built revolving around my favorite status move: encore.

https://pokepast.es/81471183f3975176

the paste is above

Individual team member analysis:

:Garchomp:, max physdef is made to punish u turn and bullet punch scizor and whatever that is a physical attackers, sets spikes and prevent most setup except ogerpon, which i can switch out if encored before using dragon tail and encore with hawlucha if i need to. this is also a nice ogerpon-cornerstone counter defensively as i have no scizor.

:Ogerpon-cornerstone: the standard sd encore set, this completely destroys garchomps and sinischas trying to setup and gives me a opportunity for a sd. tho i am a bit weak to bullet punch for scizor, and thats why i have garchomp.

:Hawlucha: this mon excels at late game cleaning and sweeping when unsuspecting, sd encore is just too funny. the low attack can be a small problem, and zapdos is also a nice counter, but i am not gonna use stone edge just for that lol.

:Iron treads: gread antilead for ninetales and ribombee or other webs setters, great defensive typing for dealing with thundy-T without treads this team falls to hazards.

:Thundurus-Therian: I originally wanted to use a specs set for big numbers, but garchomp really messes me up when i am using it, so here is np thundy for more big numbers and wallbreaking power, even chansey falls to this thing as it cannot stop setup from both this and ogerpon+hawlucha.

:arcanine-hisui: the only priority on this team, maybe thats a bad thing but anyways, head smash smashes everything that does not resist it, and espeed can pick off weakened targets, the typing resists ice, which this team needs. cc can beat other rock types and stuff, so this is quite important.

Known problems: ice beam is free after arcanine goes down, so thats problematic, mandibuzz can even take a ivy cudgel from ogerpon, and click toxic on stuff, not good. there are other problems probably, and ceruledge is a problem too.

please help me with this team, change whatever you want (except the double encore+setup part). I have decent experience In other official metagames like SV Ubers so yea.

1. I like thundy-i > thundy-t the extra speed on smth like iron moth, latios, ogerpon, gengar, keldeo, terrak, jugulis, etc. Its gonna be very helpful over the bit of power you have. I think its better to just ditch thundy-t and use the same set on thundy-t but with mabye tera blast flying > grass knot

2. Chomp should be the sash lead set with max hp and max speed with tera ghost to block smth like quav attempting to spin block

3. iron treads can go poof and be smth like another dangerous hazard abuser like iron moth, CM latios, NP torn-t, greninja, etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)