emergency meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! We all know smeargle's community has the most luxurious content ever. We're so humble, handsome, wholesome, and if you want to further reinforce our delusions you can do so by voting for Smeargle's Studio in the Smog Awards as the nicest community right HERE.

Also while you're here share your favorite pokemon doodle mine's this little gengar (bonus lotad fine art):

Screenshot_380.png
Screenshot_2104.png

Thank you to anyone who decides to share their artwork with us in the studio, but also those who take the time to comment with appreciation. Even those who just lurk and enjoy the art posts! Thank you all for making this place as amazing as it is. Have a nice day!!

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
1676270083138.png

Cool people vote for Smeargles, they even get a stat boost!

Tysm for the noms while I'm at it, this is my first time being nommed and it's in 2 art categories what!!???
Smeargle's has some of the coolest people in it and I rlly appreciate pretty much everyone, even if I didn't draw them. Especially Ashely and Albatross, you guys make dope shit

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
View attachment 491854
Cool people vote for Smeargles, they even get a stat boost!

Tysm for the noms while I'm at it, this is my first time being nommed and it's in 2 art categories what!!???
Smeargle's has some of the coolest people in it and I rlly appreciate pretty much everyone, even if I didn't draw them. Especially Ashely and Albatross, you guys make dope shit
SO CUTE :sob:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Smeargle Studio is so wholesome - genuinely one of the best communities on this site! That being said, here's how it feels every time I check Ciran's art thread and discover she's drawn yet another batch of Piplups being tortured:

actual footage of ciran (Probopass, her favorite mon) bullying me (Piplup, my favorite mon)

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
is a Top Artistis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Smeargle Studio is so wholesome - genuinely one of the best communities on this site! That being said, here's how it feels every time I check Ciran's art thread and discover she's drawn yet another batch of Piplups being tortured:

actual footage of ciran (Probopass, her favorite mon) bullying me (Piplup, my favorite mon)

can we have a real emergency meeting on the libel that is happening right here?

Jesus Christ, that is waaaay too long of a list. Suggestion: How about creating threads in a separate forum for each category next time?

Here's. the pic, it features Bertha from Animal Crossing, Mercedes from Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, and Indeedee-F from Sword and Shield having a tea party!

Tea Party!-Final-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)