Ekans (OU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my time to share my knowledge of the best Pokemon, Ekans. I've completely destroyed countless OU teams with it.

Moveset:
Name: Fuck Yeah Ekans
Item: Choice Band/Expert Belt/Life Orb/Sticky Barb
EV Spread: 252 Atk/252 Speed/4 HP
Moves:
~ Poison Sting
~ Earthquake
~ Glare
~ Poison Jab/Bite

The point of this set is to deal as much damage as possible with Poison Sting and Poison hax the foes Pokemon. You then send in a wall and they die to poison. Glare is for those annoying Ground type Pokemon such as Flygon, which will get paralyzed. The last slot is up to you. If you have problems with Gengar/Rotom, use Bite. If you want more power, use Poison Jab.

EVs:
The 252 Atk EVs are to ensure you get the most power. With 252 Speed, you outspeed all Machamps not running 252, and you outspeed anything lower than base 55.

Damage Calcs:

2HKOs Steelix? No way. Don't underestimate Ekans. Now you know not to switch your Steelix in to Ekans pleaser.

I would also like to discuss a lead set since it can be very effective. It can outspeed Machamp and KO. Overall good stats make this Pokemon a true snake.

the great kakuna man did a better job. and his was written better. if you are going to troll at least make them in the proper format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)