Educational Rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
I would like to write about the following rooms in this article:
  • TV, Books and Films
  • Academics
  • Debates and Discussions
In this post I will be talking about what you can do in these rooms and the events which can take place in these rooms. For example: Academics have Jeopardy and TV, Books and Films has "... of the day" to get users interacting.

With this also I will be getting a brief statement from a room owner of the rooms so they can give a brief in-sight to their rooms and what future plans they have.

Thank you for reading.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
I think this is the kind of thing we're looking for. I approve of this idea, but you'll have to wait for a mod of The Player to approve it as well.

If you know enough about these topics, I'm happy for you to write an article. I know you can write about TVBF, but Academics and DnD I'm not totally sure on. I know SteelEdges is involved with both of these rooms, so looking for thoughts from him.

SteelEdges

Banned deucer.
I don't see Zodiax in any of these rooms but TVBF to be comfortable with him writing about them. As for TVBF I would like someone who is staff of the room to be involved with it, perhaps as a co-author.

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
If I would recommend someone for Co-author maybe Eeveelution Lover? He's staff in all 3 rooms and would know more about Academics and DnD.

EDIT: Eevee has agreed to help me write this article

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)