Announcement Eau Revoir

yuki

Huh? Me? Not this time...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hi everyone,

It's time for me to go. I'm in need of a major Pokemon detox, and I really care way too much about this community to stick around and pretend I can lead the way I want to. It's been a pleasure to be part of this project for the last 2 years.

Netherious zee it's been an honour to lead this place with you guys around.

Spurrific I know you're gonna crush it, and I wish we could have worked together longer.

And last, but definitely not least, I'd like to introduce your new leader Eeveon7.

(Eau Revoir is the French name for Flip Turn and not enough people know this.)

eu

pain and agony
is a Social Media Contributor
Hi everyone,

It's time for me to go. I'm in need of a major Pokemon detox, and I really care way too much about this community to stick around and pretend I can lead the way I want to. It's been a pleasure to be part of this project for the last 2 years.

Netherious zee it's been an honour to lead this place with you guys around.

Spurrific I know you're gonna crush it, and I wish we could have worked together longer.

And last, but definitely not least, I'd like to introduce your new leader Eeveon7.

(Eau Revoir is the French name for Flip Turn and not enough people know this.)
Dont leave us :( best of luck anyways!!!:eeveehide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)