E4 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello trainer, if you have enjoyed the Elite Four on each game but have been longing for a more challenging experience then look no more. Here is your chance to immortalize your team going on a tougher road to the become a Champion!

HOW IT WORKS

I will have 4 locked teams based on the SuMo E4. That means Fighting, Rock, Ghost and Flying monotype teams. You will challenge without revealing your team but similar to E4 you will be locked in (no change of pokemon, items, moves, EVs, natures, etc). My teams will be registered and locked as well. Once you defeat one we will proceed with the next one right afterwards until you beat all four in a row or you lose.

HOW TO REGISTER

Simply leave your contact information (IGN, FC and timezone), state your regular availability and add my FC if you wish to participate (3239-3711-4829). Anyone can challenge as long as you have a copy of Sun or Moon cart.

WHEN DOES IT START

The challenge will start on Monday June 19th 12 pm GMT-4. You have approximately a week to gather your best team.

HOW TO SCHEDULE

Once the challenge is open you can post on this thread, PM me or contact me over discord (locoghoul#3331) for easier scheduling.

WHAT DO I WIN

Besides bragging rights and a fun experience, I will be giving away my own legit hexaflawless Timid Diancie soft reset by myself.

Rules

1. NO TEAM SPOILING PLEASE. Since my teams will be locked please avoid leaving comments such as "Your scarfed X caught me off guard" or "I had a hard time versus your Trick Room team" etc
2. CHALLENGE WILL FOLLOW OU BANLIST/CLAUSES. Please look those up if you are unfamiliar with them.
3. BE RESPECTFUL. This is just for fun, no need to be aggressive or disrespectful
4. BE PATIENT. I also have my own timezone so while I'll do my best to schedule the best time we might have to compromise if we have incompatible availability.

WINNERS

- ice beam : Latios, Magearna, Greninja, Tangrowth, Mew, Zygarde

Approved by Nexus

Last edited:

Lionyx

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
in, cool challenge

IGN Corentin
FC 0791-2112-6233
Timezone & availabilities: GMT+2, mostly available all the day long since exams are over \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)