DW Index and Reservation Thread - Do Not Post Analyses Without Reserving Them

I know I haven't progressed too much with Dragonite, but I'll be able to finish it up this week, so I was wondering if I could also reserve Alakazam.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Asked BTzz for Forretress and he obliged.

p.s. I unreserve Gliscor, if anyone wants it, have at it.

BTzz

spams overhand rights
is a Contributor Alumnus
Gave Forretress to NixHex so I'll take Charizard

Sorry for being so slow with Gyarados, I'll try to work on it soon! :o

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
updated! please remember to POST IN THIS THREAD WHEN YOU HAVE STUFF WRITTEN

Amoonguss is good so you can write it Porii Sames, but since people seem to be starting to do this a lot I'm going to nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand. Do not post analyses of Pokemon not on the reservation list without first getting approval from a moderator, or you risk being infracted.

Amoonguss is good so you can write it Porii Sames, but since people seem to be starting to do this a lot I'm going to nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand. Do not post analyses of Pokemon not on the reservation list without first getting approval from a moderator, or you risk being infracted.
Yeah i read your post in DartMonkey's thread right after, thank you for telling!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)