DW Index and Reservation Thread - Do Not Post Analyses Without Reserving Them

I accidentally posted a Genesect skeleton (didn't see this reservation thread, sorry), so if someone could lock and/or move that, I'd be grateful. May I reserve Dragonite?

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For some weird reason, Darmanitan is not on the reservation list. It rapes in the sun. I'd like to reserve it too ^_^

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also I'd like to do DW Speed Tiers article. Should be able to finish late tonight. Cuz its ez.

BTzz

spams overhand rights
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'll take Forretress

typo: between Swampert and Terrakion, it says Limewire is reserved :0

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to do a priority guide for Dream World, just outlining the priority moves used in the tier and how they impact that Pokemon and the entire tier. Not sure if that would be deemed stupid, but I could try.

Also posting to say that Thundurus is on GP and Blaziken is up.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In response to what I said above, do I post such a guide here or under the DST Dream World. Just asking.

Empoleon is not on the list, but I'd like to make case for it (and reserve it if it gets approved). The Agility SubPetaya is amazing, after setup it's fast but more importantly very powerful. With Drizzle support, a fully setup Hydro Pump is about as powerful as a Choice Specs Kyogre's Water Spout, and can KO Blissey with Stealth Rock and one layer of Spikes. It can also run a defensive set very effectively, as its typing combined with its bulk lets it beat Lati@s and a lot of things on rain (bar Keldeo and Thundurus) easily.

Also, reserving Reuniclus if possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)