DW Index and Reservation Thread - Do Not Post Analyses Without Reserving Them

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gen V DW Analysis Index
~Maintained by tennisace and Birkal and Tobes (who doesn't need a link in his name b/c he's a rebel) ps guys V0x is not touching this reservation index

Read these before reserving an analysis:

-C&C General Information
-C&C Formatting Guide
-Spelling and Grammar Standards

Please read these threads for more information on how to set up your threads and analyses. Any sets posted that lack the requirements for analyses will be locked and may result in an infraction.

Analyses will be categorized as shown below (by status of the content in the analysis):

[Unreserved] - This analysis has not been reserved, so you're free to reserve it.

[Reserved...] - Will be put beside your analysis (in the index) if your analysis has just been reserved and has no work done on it. Placeholder threads are frowned upon, don't post your thread/analysis until it's written.

[Written......] - Will be put beside your analysis (in the index) if your analysis has been written up (in a detailed and organized fashion). This tag does not indicate that an analysis is ready for GP checks.

[Approved...] - This analysis has been approved by a moderator of this forum and is ready for GP checks. You can request GP checks on irc in #grammar or by VM/PMing a GP team member, link coming soon.

[Inactive.....] - This analysis is currently reserved but the author has not made any progress on it in some time. These analyses are available for reservation. Not applicable in cases where the author has completed all work possible and is awaiting QC or GP checks, but is applicable if author doesn't implement checks after a lengthy amount of time.

[Completed ] - After your analysis has received the required amount of GP stamps, post here, and I'll change the tag of your analysis to "Completed" which singifies it is done and ready for upload.

Don't post that your analysis needs GP checks if it already has the "Written" tag in the index.

Post here to reserve a Pokemon for a DW analysis, all available Pokemon in the priority list are up for reservation.

If you reserve a Pokemon, you are fully expected to follow through with the whole process, unless you absolutely feel you are not up to the job, or IRL issues come up. If you reserve and then drop a Pokemon for no legimate reason, especially to reserve another Pokemon, your reservations will be stripped and you will be barred from reserving any more until further notice.

If you feel a Pokemon absent from the priority list is viable for DW play, feel free to request it to be put up for reservation. Tobes, Birkal, or tennisace will then determine if it is good enough for an analysis. If it is determined not to be viable, it will be put on the rejected list, so check that list before you request anything. The top 60 Pokemon + other important Pokemon (that most people don't realize are unbanned) are listed. If a Pokemon is not on this list, do not reserve and then write an analysis without asking a moderator first. You may be infracted if you do.

Also this really shouldn't have to be said, but if don't expect to get away with just using the sets and comments from existing OU analyses and changing a few things here and there. If you are caught doing this you will be forced to start from scratch, and you may also be infracted or have your analysis re-assigned.

[Reserved...] Alakazam - Harsha
[Completed ] [thread=3462906]Ambipom[/thread] - yaysnivy34
[Approved...] Amoongus - Sir
[Completed ] [thread=3462548]Blaziken[/thread] - pokemon0078
[Approved...] Blissey - Sir
[Completed ] Breloom - Birkal
[Completed ] Bronzong - Sir
[Reserved...] Chandelure - NixHex
[Completed ] Chansey - Sir
[Completed ] Cloyster - Calm Pokemaster
[Completed ] Conkeldurr - dragonuser
[Completed ] [thread=3462439]Darmanitan[/thread] - NixHex
[Completed ] Deoxys-S - V0x
[Completed ] Ditto - Harsha
[Completed ] Donphan - BTzz
[Completed ] [thread=3462445]Dragonite[/thread] - Harsha
[Completed ] Dugtrio - Mafeking
[Unreserved] Durant
[Completed ] Empoleon - Tomahawk9
[Completed ] Espeon - Harsha
[Completed ] Excadrill - NixHex
[Completed ] [thread=3462390]Feraligatr[/thread] - shrang
[Completed ] [thread=3462280]Ferrothorn[/thread] - NixHex
[Reserved...] Forretress - NixHex
[Unreserved] Gallade
[Completed ] Garchomp - Tobes
[Reserved...] Gastrodon - EXIE
[Completed ] Genesect - Calm Pokemaster
[Completed ] Gengar - Hawkstar
[Reserved...] Gliscor - dragonuser
[Completed ] Golurk - LucaroarkZ
[Unreserved] Gothitelle
[Completed ] Gyarados - BTzz
[Reserved...] Haxorus - TrollFreak
[Inactive.....] Heatran - ThunderBlunder
[Unreserved] Heracross
[Unreserved] Hydreigon
[Inactive.....] Infernape - badabing
[Completed ] Jellicent - Calm Pokemaster
[Inactive.....] Jirachi - ThunderBlunder
[Reserved...] Jolteon - Limewire
[Reserved...] Keldeo - NixHex
[Completed ] Landorus - Pippy
[Reserved...] Latias - mostwanted
[Completed ] Latios - Omicron
[Inactive.....] Lucario - Improbable
[Reserved...] Magnezone - The QWAZ
[Completed ] [thread=3462611]Mamoswine[/thread] - Cherub Agent
[Completed ] [thread=3462299]Manaphy[/thread] - NixHex
[Reserved...] Meloetta - SJCrew
[Unreserved] Metagross -
[Completed ]Mienshao - Calm Pokemaster
[Completed ] Ninetales - NixHex
[Reserved...] Politoed - EXIE
[Completed ] Raikou - shrang
[Completed ] Reuniclus - Tomahawk9
[Completed ] Rotom-W - BTzz
[Completed ] Salamence - NatGeo
[Unreserved] Scizor
[Reserved...] Scrafty - JellyOs
[Reserved...] Serperior - LadySalamence
[Completed ] Skarmory - Tobes
[Written......] Starmie - JellyOs
[Unreserved] Swampert
[Completed ] Tentacruel - Limewire
[Completed ] [thread=3462381]Terrakion[/thread] - Expert Physics
[Completed ] Thundurus - pokemon0078
[Completed ] Togekiss - Tomahawk9
[Unreserved] Toxicroak -
[Reserved...] Tyranitar - Tobes
[Unreserved] Vaporeon
[Unreserved] Venusaur
[Reserved...] Victini - LucaroarkZ
[Written......] [thread=3462546]Volcarona[/thread] - Trinitrotoluene
[Reserved...] Xatu - DartMonkey29
[Completed ] Weavile - Tobes
[Reserved...] Wobbuffet - Steven Snype
[Reserved...] Zapdos - Harsha

The list below contains rejected Pokemon that aren't open for reservation. If you can provide some evidence that one of these Pokemon is viable for DW play, feel free to argue for it.

Charizard

The list below contains every additional set that have been posted for a Pokemon.

none yet

This list is for any additional articles and guides that have been approved and written. If you wish to submit an idea for an article or guide about the DW metagame, ask any of the moderators or propose the idea in this thread. If it's approved, proceed as normal.

DW Speed Tiers - NixHex

NOTE: You may only reserve up to 2 Pokemon at any time. Only until at least one of those analyses have reached the DONE stage or are near completion (i.e. written and awaiting GP) may you reserve anymore. However, if you are a badgeholder, you may reserve up to 3 Pokemon at any time.

Attention: Please don't edit your posts in this thread at all. It'll help me and whoever else helps me with this thread keep track of who has what and when. Double/triple post if you have to.

Latinos please

Edit: omg rofl autocorrect is hilarious I meant latios

edit: approving omicron for every latino

actually, I'm sorry, but can i please have mamoswine instead? didnt realize he was up
This was like a last-minute decision, it won't happen again. Just wanted to do one of a DW Pokemon wit its unreleased ability, to spice stuff up. Again, I'm sorry

Oh cool DW is open!

I'm semi-active again and started playing some DW, so I'm calling dibs on Mienshao and Cloyster for now. I only return full time in March though, so work on these analyses will likely start only then.

I'll keep you updated on my progress if I make any on these reservations though, Birkal!

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OH HELL TO THE NAH! Oh gurl, you betta watch yo back!

Genny edit:
God Ditto has CC?

tennisedit: matt i'm pretty sure ditto has a better badgeset than you

tobedit: oh hey I can do this too. tobedit > tobes edit y/n I need opinions on this and it is of vital importance

tennisedit: just stop

tobes edit: bite me

Genny Edit:
Ditto's badgeset sucks compared to mine

Ditto Edit: Keep telling yourself that Genny

Birk-a-dit: NO MORE FIGHTING. Everyone is happy D:

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
Birkal :3

May I request Dugtrio, please? Curious to see how it'll continue to fare as a trapper with the advent of STag Chandy. :D

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Mafeking, you'll have to ask matt or tobes or one of the council members, since Dugtrio is nowhere to be found in the DW metagame. If you can back it up with calcs or information on its role in the metagame, then sure.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
To be fair, I did mention Dugtrio as a partner to Manaphy (or rain in general) as a weather killer. Birkal, you can mark said Manaphy as Written.

p.s. can we make Birkal mod already?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
WHOOPS missed that. Sure you can have it Mafeking. All updated as of 2 minutes after this post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)