Other DUU Swiss Kickoff Round 5 - Won by Nido-Rus

Link to last round.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard SV Doubles UU tournament
  • This tournament will be Swiss Format with no Top Cut
  • There will either be 5 or 6 rounds, whoever is the last undefeated will be determined the winner.
  • There will be no elimination of players, except if a player has for two rounds shown no effort in scheduling & playing a match.
  • Rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown! (Main or SmogTours)
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, replays are required for all matches.
  • Activity calls will be made by me, potentially with neutral assistance from a Doubles OU Forum Moderator. Coin flips will be done publicly on PS!
  • In the event that something is added to or removed from the Doubles UU metagame in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round.
  • Do not cheat. Cheating will result in a disqualification. Additional punishments may be applied as necessary. Cheating includes, but is not limited to:
    • Signing up with more than one account
    • Ghosting or being ghosted by another player (e.g. while playing a set, asking for advice about what team to bring or what plays to make)
    • Manipulating match outcomes (e.g. throwing a match in exchange for Smogon likes)
  • Do not harass or insult your opponents. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone breaking this rule. Additional punishments may be applied as necessary.

Link to the DUU Thread for more information on the tier. This tournament will award circuit points for the DUU Circuit with $100 in prizing, in accordance with the DUU Circuit schedule.

Please note that this may be the last round, or there may be one more. The tournament continues until there is only one remaining undefeated player.

USE THIS CHALLENGE FORMAT DUE TO MID-ROUND TIER CHANGES:
/challenge gen9doublesuu@@@ +Brute Bonnet, +Gyarados, +Wo-Chien, -Greninja, -Iron Valiant

Matchups:
4-0:
Nido-Rus  vs  ratpacker
bage1 vs Elfuseon (3-1)
3-1:
Hys  vs  MADARAAAA
qsns  vs  MZB
JRL  vs  luisin
Akaru Kokuyo  vs  (Winner of Hugo vs Bless)
RelicanthPrimal (2-2)  vs  CyndaKill-SH
2-2:
Commander Beta  vs  John1240
Licenciado Pan  vs  Feyy (1-3)
Mishimono  vs  GasaiYunoSan
|Powerman|  vs  MultiPokemon
(Loser of Bless vs Hugo)  vs  Actuarily
MatLaTomate  vs  big pichu
1-3:
AmericanPi  vs  AIRedzone
0-4:
patboiii vs Bye

PLAYERS WITH 2 ACTIVITY CALLS WILL BE DROPPED DUE TO LACK OF ACTIVITY:
Bless
Powerman
Patboiii
AmericanPI
AIRedzone
Akaru Kokuyo
qsns
Feyy

How to Schedule - Please Read!

Reminder: Replays are required for all matches!

The round will end on Sunday, March the 5th at 10:00pm gmt -5.

Last edited:
New matchup:
Akaru Kokuyo vs Hugo

Bless has stated that they would like to drop:
1677711506823.png

I have discussed with Yoda, and they agreed that since Bless was supposed to be my opponent for this round, I get the activity win.

Also, due to the February usage statistics being released, a few pokemon have moved out of duu. Since this is a mid-round change, these changes will not take effect until next round. However, these changes will likely have taken place on PS before most battles, so if you were planning on using these pokemon, you can use the below challenge format, by pasting this text into a chat with your opponent:

/challenge gen9doublesuu@@@ +Brute Bonnet, +Gyarados, +Wo-Chien, -Greninja, -Iron Valiant

My apologies for necro’ing an old thread. However, I’ve realized that we needed to make activity calls on this last round to determine circuit points. Again, apologize that this wasn’t handled earlier.

So activity calls below, please if there’s any discrepancies message me on forums or on discord to get it sorted out.
qsns vs MZB - MZB was given the win:
1698170382778.jpeg

JRL vs luisin - no public scheduling attempts, and no evidence the game was played (I went back and checked replays). So game will be flipped:
1698169538275.png

Licenciado Pan vs Feyy no public scheduling attempts, and no evidence the game was played. So game will be flipped:
1698169717182.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)