SV OU Dual Elephant Spinners + Fire Dragonite - Top 50, Peaked #43 (1925 elo)

1705024611007.png

The team: Dual Elephantsaurus
1705024289949.png

https://pokepast.es/cf9068be065e604a

This Team is basically just an HO team, so it's very easy to use in my opinion. Call your plays right and winning isn't generally that hard unless you're up against stall. Just get chip, chip, chip.

Teambuilding Process :

I like using fire terra Dragonite with fire punch, great sweeper and catches people by surprise. Leftovers allow you to get back to 100% after some uturn chip. Very important to not have rocks on the field though, thus the double spinners. Terra and DD right before being hit with a fairy move, can often recover to full off of the leftovers and setup easily. Also great to terra and DD on a wisp.

Treads has speed, lead with it against the setup mons and iron head. It will be faster than all of them and 30% chance of flinch from iron head.
Tusk has attack, and 2 hit ko Skar and Corv, just catch them on the switch.

Rotom is there as a scarfer to pivot, to trick and to burn. Gets you out of tricky situations.

Specs Dragapult just there as a revenge killer and damage dealer. It can be replaced with something else pretty easily.

Gholdengo is defensive recover to deal with stall, but it can of course still set up.

Mostly defensive terras except on the pault which is ghost for an extra boost when needed.

Tips :

Stall basically can't do anything to gholdengo but they can make it exhaust all PP so you'll have to be very selective about which mon to trick with rotom and try to take down as much as possibly before breaking gholdengo out.

The team is quite weak to Walking Wake but you can terra one of the elephants to deal with it. Darkrai is also a pain.

1705025760852.png

Last edited:
fun team, been using it a bunch :3 I did end up switching make it rain out for psyshock on gholdengo for extra security vs stall teams though, do you think its worth it or nah?

fun team, been using it a bunch :3 I did end up switching make it rain out for psyshock on gholdengo for extra security vs stall teams though, do you think its worth it or nah?
Glad you like it! I think Make It Rain comes in handy a little more often and without it you're completely walled by Unaware Clef and every single dark type, but it's up to you! Just my personal preference

Glad you like it! I think Make It Rain comes in handy a little more often and without it you're completely walled by Unaware Clef and every single dark type, but it's up to you! Just my personal preference
makes sense tbh, i was struggling badly vs tera unaware clef though so im not sure how to play around that guy regardless of which move i pick ;-;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)