Other Dream team

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a team comprised of my 7 favorite Pokemon. Yes there's 7 and I will switch it up every now and then. This is mostly a fanfic team where I wished my Pokemon were like this(ability, typing, stat, move changes).
1) In my Pokemon world, the main elemental moves-ice beam, flamethrower, thunderbolt, thunder, hydro pump, solarbeam, fireblast has a different effect in that whether these moves are physical or special depends on the Pokemon's HIGHEST offense stat, meaning if a Pokemon has a higher attack than special attack the move becomes physical.
2) Also, grass type is now naturally immune to water type moves(why should grass take damage from water when plants actually NEED water for survival right?)
3) Steel resisting ghost and dark type moves stays.
4) Stealth rock does not exist.
5) Any non-flying type that has either fly or roost in their moveset is immune to ground type moves.
I'm also trying to make a fanfic story/manga where I will be traveling with these Pokemon. So there is no competitive use to it but I figured its kind of fun. Also, you can call this team an immunity team since all my Pokemon combined is immune to all the types possible.

ヘルガー: Dark/Fire-Wise glasses

Stat: Hp-80, Atk-70, Def-60, SpAtk-120, SpDef-80, Spd-115(4Hp/252SpAtk/252Spd)

Ability: Flash fire

Nature: Timid, alert to sounds

-Fire blast

-Dark pulse

-Super fang

-Destiny bond

Okay so this guy would be my fastest one in the team. With a speed stat of 361, it will outspeed most things in the game and proceeds to do heavy damage to his target with his stabs. Should any Pokemon resist his stabs, then he can super fang to half their HP and then finish it off with either one of his stabs, which shouldn't be much of a problem even if the enemy resists it considering his high special attack and high base power. It all fails then destiny bond will drag down its victim to hell on anyone who thinks they can get away with defeating my precious little hound. His fast speed allows it to utilize it effectively. Flash fire is a useful ability with a complete immunity to fire, being able to make switch ins from powerful fire attacks who try to burn my other Pokemon. Psychic immunity is also useful as well as there a lot of powerful psychics.

ギャラドス: Water/Dragon-Leftovers

Stat: Hp-100, Atk-125, Def-89, SpAtk-45, SpDef-120, Spd-61(252Hp/160Atk/96SpDef)

Ability: Water absorb

Nature: Adamant, likes to thrash about

-Hydro pump

-Dragon dance

-Ice beam

-Bounce

Alright notice he is now a water/dragon type, which he should have been from the beginning! Anyway this dragon is a monster. A very bulky DDer that can take hits anyday with only 2 weaknesses and after one DD, his powerful hydro pump will make a huge dent on anything that doesn't resist/immune to it. That is why there are coverage moves such as ice beam and bounce. Bounce is mainly for paralysis effect to make up for his low speed..but then again DD also does this. Notice his new ability water absorb in which he can safely switch into water attacks aimed at my other Pokemon.

サイドン: Ground/Rock-Eviolite

Stat: Hp-105, Atk-130, Def-125, SpAtk-25, SpDef-65, Spd-55(200Hp/252Atk/56Def)

Ability: Solid rock

Nature: Impish, takes hits

-Earthquake

-Rock wrecker

-Flamethrower

-Megahorn

Another monstrous looking one. Also a physically bulky tank contrary to Gyarados. This rhinos got no boosting moves but his bulkiness+solid rock allows him to take hits all day while striking back with his awesome coveraged high stab moves and if they don't work he's got his flames and horns to strike with. He does have many common weaknesses that he can't take even with solid rock but thats what my other Pokemon with immunities are there for. His immunity to electric also allows him to reliably switch into powerful electric attacks aimed at my other Pokemon.

トロピウス: Grass/Normal-Leftovers

Stat: 109, Atk-108, Def-93, SpAtk-52, SpDef-97, Spd-61(252Hp/252Atk/4Def)

Ability: Sap sipper

Adamant, likes to sleep a lot

-Solarbeam

-Body slam

-Jump kick

-Roost

This bananasaur is an all round bulky one that can keep on attacking thanks to his recovery move. Notice his ability is now sap sipper which means he can reliably switch into any grass move only to make his attack more powerful. Solarbeam is his most powerful stab while body slam is there to paralyze his opponent to make up for this low speed. Jump kick for extra coverage. Roost allows him to recover and keep attacking. So Tropius is immune to a total of four types: ghost, ground, water and grass which makes him have the most amount of immunities in this team.

ゲンガー: Ghost/Poison-Wise glasses

Stat: Hp-80, Atk-45, Def-70, SpAtk-130, SpDef-75, Spd-110(4Hp/252SpAtk/252Spd)

Ability: Levitate

Nature: Modest, mischievous

-Shadow ball

-Sludge wave

-Focus blast

-Hypnosis

This ghost cat is the most powerful special attacker in this team. With good stabs and a perfect coveraged moveset(shadow ball+focus blast), nothing can reliably switch in to this creepy cat. He is also the only one that can induce sleep to his victims(although it has an unreliably low accuracy) and can keep torturing his victims little by little as they sleep in vain. His 3 immunities make up for his frailness and allow him to switch into normal, fighting, and ground type moves all of them which are often powerful moves from powerful Pokemon.

エアームド: Steel/Flying-Leftovers
Stat: Hp-98, Atk-52, Def-140, SpAtk-40, SpDef-90, Spd-85(252Hp/28Def/228SpDef)
Ability: Thick fat
Nature: Careful, takes hits
-Steel wing
-Whirlwind
-Spikes
-Counter

Okay... my invincible wall bird right here. High HP, high defense, high special defense is the first thing that makes him laugh off at basically any move that's not electric. And yes, only 1 weakness! So notice his new ability is now thick fat. May not make sense but all his fat is stored in his abdomen and they are under his steel armor. So now, he also has an ice resistance. Now steel wing.. in my world steel wing's 70 BP damage is now determined by the Pokemon's defense stat meaning this bird's high defense stat will come into play when using steel wing which is awesome. If his opponent is resistant to damage from steel wing, he can always counter them(physical attackers). Spikes, as you all know does indirect damage upon switch in which is always awesome and makes all my sweeper Pokemon's life easier. And whirlwind, which is now a flying type move in my world, can be used if steel wing or counter does not work and simultaneously have his victims keep stepping onto the painful, sharp spikes. Alright so this metal bird has got 13 resistance in total with 2 immunities.. literally anything thats not electric will have a tough time..

デデンネ: Electric/Fairy-Wise glasses
Stat: Hp-87, Atk-101, Def-67, SpAtk-48, SpDef-77, Spd-111(252Atk,4Def,252Spd)
Ability: Volt absorb
Nature: Jolly, somewhat vain
-Thunder
-Play rough
-Fake out
-Confuse ray

My giant electric hamster!!! So in my world, he evolved from Pikachu via friendship. He's my fastest physical attacker. His unique stabs with unique effects make him somewhat interesting. Also fake out allows him to deal extra damage if his moves aren't strong enough. Confuse ray is useful while he can keep attacking if they keep hitting on themselves. Immunity to electric and dragon is a huge plus and makes him defensively useful at times.

Sorry, but the RMT forum is supposed to be a place for rating competitive teams. You can use this team for fun and all, but it simply won't do well in any of the official Smogon tiers for obvious reasons.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi! This forum is only for asking advice for competitive teams, and you're not going to receive any serious or informative rates for a heavily themed team like this. Therefore I'm going to have to lock this RMT. Please stick to posting only competitive teams in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)