Tournaments Dratini Age: Origins - An RBY Little Cup Tournament ($150 Prize!) [Finals]

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Quick update on acts/extensions
giove97 vs NotVeryCake - extension given to play Monday
Tree69420 vs HSOWA - extension given
SANKE CARP vs Bella - Bella alerted you within 15 minutes of you saying that you're on that she would be out, I think you should have been trying to reschedule instead of waiting for act. Since Bella had to cancel the time SANKE CARP can pick any reasonable time for Bella to show up for.
Kaosdone you seem to have gone online 2 hours early looking for the opponent, in actuality your scheduled time appears to have been only 30 mins ago

Quick update on acts/extensions
giove97 vs NotVeryCake - extension given to play Monday
Tree69420 vs HSOWA - extension given
SANKE CARP vs Bella - Bella alerted you within 15 minutes of you saying that you're on that she would be out, I think you should have been trying to reschedule instead of waiting for act. Since Bella had to cancel the time SANKE CARP can pick any reasonable time for Bella to show up for.
Kaosdone you seem to have gone online 2 hours early looking for the opponent, in actuality your scheduled time appears to have been only 30 mins ago
Oops im sorry im not good with time. I thought it was 2 hours earlier. ill try to reschedule for later today. I cannot play tomorrow due to it being my birthday.

wow summer and winter time is an fucking bitch did not think that i would ever need to say cet as an time zone to actually give my right time zone as my time zone changes in the last day of the week horrible system

Last edited:

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to the top cut! The tournament is Single Elimination from here on.

Coinflips/Act
1711947590459.png

Extensions
Tree69420 vs HSOWA (3-0 bracket)
giove97 vs NotVeryCake (2-1 bracket)
Gangsta Spongebob vs Enigami (2-1 bracket)

Top Cut Round 1

Byes (4-0 in swiss)

Eeveeto
Sabelette
SANKE CARP
YBW
spell
Winner of (Tree69420 vs HSOWA)

Matches
SOMALIA
 vs  Nashrock
Laroxyl  vs  Murm
Concept Everything  vs  Alice Kazumi
gastlies
 vs  torkonpeter
Bella  vs  Bless
(Winner of NotVeryCake vs giove97)  vs (Winner of Gangsta Spongebob vs  Enigami) NotVeryCake vs Gangsta Spongebob
Medeia  vs  SpoiledBerries
Novax  vs  royzin
King Billu
 vs  Razorgliscor
juoean  vs  (Loser of Tree69420 vs HSOWA) HSOWA
Maris Bonibell  vs  Armo
Ranshiin
 vs  Ibby

Deadline is April 7 9pm -7! Good luck have fun!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)