Resource Draft League Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Nyx

Anyways - so then I cursed her.
is a Site Content Manageris a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
What ever happened to NatDex 4v4 Doubles Draft? It disappeared while my draft league took a break, and while we've been running NatDex 6v6 Doubles Draft, it's really not the same experience at all and we miss it.
Rissoux outlined the reasoning for its removal here, while we want to support every format, it leads to PS! becoming incredibly bloated. The format builder that he mentioned is probably your best bet.

this sounds stupid, but all you should need to do to fix this is upon making a copy just make a change to the formula, leave that cell, and go back and make it was before. The command should look the same by the end, its just sheets being weird
Thank you very much!

My round 2 opponent didn't answer me for scheduling, does that give me a win by default
Probably not the correct place to ask this but I'll answer here for clarity of other users who may be confused. If your opponent does not answer your attempts to schedule you should make an activity win request:

About Activity Decisions

Activity Decisions / Coin Flips
: In the event that there is an uncompleted match at the deadline, and an extension has not been requested, it will be coin flipped unless one or both of the players involved in the match specifically request an activity win and explain sufficiently why they deserve to win over their opponent. Attempting to schedule a battle is required in order to receive the win by activity. To make it clear that you are requesting an activity win when you post, you must open your post with "Activity Win Request" in bold.

For example, if you believe your opponent is making an unfair request and that they don't deserve the activity win over you, you can either make your own request or quote their post and explain why they don't deserve it. You should try to make your activity win request posts at least 24 hours before the deadline to give your opponent a reasonable opportunity to contest it with their own activity win request.

Please note that all extension requests and activity claims must be posted to the thread, and that all of these will be judged on a case by case basis.

Hosts will do their best to sort through unplayed games, but it is ultimately up to you to make them aware if your opponent did not respond to scheduling. If you did not make an activity win request and the round has already concluded with new matchups posted, you have likely missed the window, and the game was already coin-flipped to decide a winner. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Probably not the correct place to ask this but I'll answer here for clarity of other users who may be confused. If your opponent does not answer your attempts to schedule you should make an activity win request:

About Activity Decisions

Activity Decisions / Coin Flips
: In the event that there is an uncompleted match at the deadline, and an extension has not been requested, it will be coin flipped unless one or both of the players involved in the match specifically request an activity win and explain sufficiently why they deserve to win over their opponent. Attempting to schedule a battle is required in order to receive the win by activity. To make it clear that you are requesting an activity win when you post, you must open your post with "Activity Win Request" in bold.

For example, if you believe your opponent is making an unfair request and that they don't deserve the activity win over you, you can either make your own request or quote their post and explain why they don't deserve it. You should try to make your activity win request posts at least 24 hours before the deadline to give your opponent a reasonable opportunity to contest it with their own activity win request.

Please note that all extension requests and activity claims must be posted to the thread, and that all of these will be judged on a case by case basis.

Hosts will do their best to sort through unplayed games, but it is ultimately up to you to make them aware if your opponent did not respond to scheduling. If you did not make an activity win request and the round has already concluded with new matchups posted, you have likely missed the window, and the game was already coin-flipped to decide a winner. Hope this helps!
Thanks so much, sry for asking here lol

Hello! Me and some of my friends have been conducting a casual draft league, but many of my friends are losing interest. I'm trying to figure out how to get plugged into online Pokemon draft leagues. To be honest, I'm not sure how to join a league. Any direction would be very much appreciated.

Celestiial

Free Palestine
is a Pre-Contributor
Hello! Me and some of my friends have been conducting a casual draft league, but many of my friends are losing interest. I'm trying to figure out how to get plugged into online Pokemon draft leagues. To be honest, I'm not sure how to join a league. Any direction would be very much appreciated.
Hey! Love to see someone wanting to get into draft. If you want to get more involved in leagues I would recommend checking out the advertisement thread or joining the discord server (linked in this thread) to participate in tours!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)